I wonder how many of us are actually closet reddit fags

I wonder how many of us are actually closet reddit fags...

Attached: 90909045.png (678x718, 552K)

(you)
>(you)
>>>(you)

Some questions are better left unasked.

its not hard to tell based on how they write

I once had a reddit acount for two weeks, which I deleted after getting bullied off a dank memes community and a language learning subreddit.

How dare you question my honor sir!
I might have to say the N word at you.

*nuzzles*?

Nigger bitch please

Attached: 1561521460680.jpg (388x300, 21K)

I will desensitize the world against bad words and safe spaces to defend free speech nigger.

Attached: 19786390.png (183x183, 55K)

*examines bulge*
?

just you

Attached: pepe_disdain.jpg (428x368, 26K)

I was being ironic.
Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Make the words as worthless as salty water.

Attached: 1562695753657.png (800x1280, 243K)

I don't browse it but I use it to solve problems because somehow reddit is always right about tech bullshit

Over here on Jow Forums, calling somebody a "nigger" is less offensive than calling somebody a "redditor" or "tumblrina".

Oh God I haven't heard the term "tumblrina" in ages. Is that site still alive?

Same I always use reddit threads that pop up on google when I need to find where I can stream a movie or show. Either that or just random specific questions because redditors love to "ummm actually" each other at any given opportunity.

You get it.
I'll give you a thing of yesteryear.
"People wanting to limit what others can say; and themselves by the same merit, are a troubling trend in the world we live in. If I'm to be completely honest; these evolved and developed words, spawned from primitive social undulations, have become an art and artifice of beauty and eloquence when articulating the world around us. I believe it should not be limited, not by one single word. Those who would advocate censorship should voluntarily surrender their own rights to free speech instead of trying to force such a limiting factor upon everyone as a whole."

In that sense, it's no better than quora or stackexchange, except that it's even more circlejerky due to its karma system.

I made an account but deleted it pretty soon after when I couldn't stop seething over the blatant liberal gas lighting and reposts that always seemed to be on the popular page.

People call words racist and at the same time claim all races are equal yet claim some races have the privilege to say certain words? The hypocrisy is right there they just choose not to see it and blame the "other" for all their problems instead like all other political groups.
That's why as a native American I actively encourage people to call me an Indian.

Karma isn't even hard to get either, I made all of 2 minimal effort screenshot posts from Jow Forums on r/greentext just to see what would happen. I got 1000 up votes in a matter of hours for a post I put 30 seconds into. Pitifully predictable people really.
(animememes was fun though)