Lord

The path to heaven is only through Christ. Those who do not accept our lord are doomed to parish in the flames of Armageddon.

Wake up, user. It's not to late to be saved. The last thing you want is to hear the Trumpets calling and shaking the earth to its foundation, before you have accepted your lord.

> youtu.be/aLkqkMJup1U

Attached: second-coming-of-jesus-christ_heaven-opened-up.jpg (878x582, 317K)

it's too late for me faggot kys

What would you do if you woke up one day and heard this shit blasting from the sky?

Exactly. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the light. Everything else is just a distraction away from the Heavenly Father.

Take off all my clothes and run into the street waiting for my lord to bring me to heaven

its never to late user

kill myself so I could go to heaven faster

sorry dude about to be 22 next January so my life is basically over

This

look for the projector behind the bushes

Okay doomer

Does it make sound?

hey reverse satan wanna buy a soul?

>naked florida man arrested for blocking traffic

>22
>over
HAHAHAHA
Your life won't even begin in another 8 years or so. Most great men of history got their life on track in their 30s-40s

Yes, praise Jesus. We need to let migrants into Europe NOW in the name of the holy ghost. There is no such thing as race.

The Bible is against race mixing and obligates us to defend and continue the legacy of our ancestors.

Fuck God...Hail SATAN!

christcucks need to be purged from the board.

Dumbest shit I’ve read all day why do all abrahamic religion have to force their ideas down others throat?

First, the only passage that is against race mixing is found in the Torah/Old Testament and is only talking to Jews. And if you read the story of Moses, the real reason why they were against race mixing, is because they did not want to race mix with the Phonecians/Canaanites and the Amalkites.

Second, Paul stated that race means nothing under God and that we are all "one".

Third, our ancestors weren't Christians until the religion was forced down our throats.

Jesus could be racist sometimes.

Why was Jesus so mean and insulting to the Canaanite woman?

Imma be in hell making toast if anyone wants some

Why didn't jesus write his own book.
Smart cunt like that, you can't tell me he was illiterate. Son ay God an all that, even if he was daft he could still read and write no but?

Yes a golden retreiver and a Doberman are clearly the same

Well either way, Jesus is a Jewish supremacist pig.

A Homeridai

Lord means Baal and you're a retard who should be shot in the head for raping children.

I bear witness that (there is) no God except Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

It's just kinda hard to believe the world was created in 7 days. :/

Meanwhile, Alexander had conquered the whole of Greece at eighteen.