What do you think about Korea?

What do you think about Korea?

Attached: Flag-map_of_South_Korea_(de-facto).svg.png (1338x1199, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0R960vtN2aM
youtube.com/watch?v=93_c_eD3tgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You beat the nips with twink singerbois

Worst Korea. You gave up your culture, religion, and sense of self for what? A few singers and hair dyes

I don’t.

Disciples of the Jews

A country, where you lost any control over crazy feminists and have female terrorist groups which dreams to chop your dicks?

You're women are easy and look old for their age or they lie to me about their age who knows if i was king by divine right you would ne nuked sorry.

Attached: EEIHzAhVAAMfshL.jpeg.jpg (600x648, 32K)

Mostly auto and tech industry. Sometimes I wonder what hiking in the mountains is like there.

Pepsi flag

I quite like their food.

they are pretty good at video games like a tier above everyone else

You guys are like the original chinks right?

Do you like bts?

kpop general is the worst part of /mu/

I'm planning on becoming an English teacher there after graduation. I heard it's easy to pull 8s and 9s over there.

Attached: EPIK_(English_Program_in_Korea)_Logo[1].jpg (290x135, 19K)

>Be korean
>get triggered over a fucking crab because it """resembles"""" the rising sun flag
A nation of eternally butthurt autists
youtube.com/watch?v=0R960vtN2aM

Attached: d0111286_592be1ab4211b.jpg (1890x1440, 2.1M)

Intelligent but rude people
Also, they are too materialistic

Koeans seem to naturally gravitate towards feminism.

Do smthin about your males being over taken by faggotry which queers like bts are promoting....i swear i could sleep with one of these bts boys and enjoy it they look mor feminin than most girls i know....other than that you good chink

Based
>a backwards trash heap that was Barrio tier while the rest of Asia was industrializing.

fucking shithole

shouldve stayed under our rule, wouldve been better off

Attached: D3qcvjUWsAAC5sI.jpg (1200x1200, 244K)

you got lied to

based

as opposed to the north where they did the exact same thing except everyone is in shittier conditions?

No fucking way. They would have been far off better under Russian rule just so we dont have to deal with their autistic screeching everyday. They would have at least shifted their butthurt and attention towards them and not us.
This, I do have some respect for North Korea even if they are a commie shithole but at least their society isnt riddled with degeneracy
youtube.com/watch?v=93_c_eD3tgE

shithole compared to Japan.

Don't know much about Korea. But here in the US, Korean dudes are far more likely to be bros and hang out with whites while Chinese and Japanese usually keep to themselves. All the Asian friends I have are Koreans. Also, Korean dudes tend to be more athletically involved than the other east asians. Korean girls on the other hand are brainwashed SJWs who care more about blacks Hispanics and LGBT rights more than their own race. Go figure.

>degeneracy
>forgets about anime brainwashing faggots to cut off their penis because much chiny-chans

>degeneracy
>forgets about anime brainwashing faggots to cut off their penis because muh chiny-chans

My mistake

I watched shit tons and never had these kind of thoughts. Those type of degenerates were already faggots to begin with

Cancerous music. Hundreds of young slaves dedicated only to grossly plagiarize Michael Jackson. I hope they get nuked and take over by the good Korea.

Attached: Capture+_2019-09-04-13-02-57-1.png (720x688, 244K)

taken*

It has nice people but also movies that are not for the faint of heart.

You know nothing at all about North Korea.

Nothing

Mix between Japan and China, a shithole in other words

That's the only good korea

Attached: North-Korea-military-parade.jpg (1500x936, 339K)

koringea

Japan is clearly superior when it comes to animation, anime and gaming, but Korea's got some dank ass barbecue.

haven't you guys raped Asia enough already? lmao.