Let's rank the countries in post quality!

Let's rank the countries in post quality!
S = Great
A = Good
B = Mediocre
C = Bad
D = Atrocious

Attached: 1548268738365.jpg (650x791, 532K)

I'm calling the dibs on S rank

israel gets an S from me desu

Denmark D

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (255x255, 26K)

cringe opinion

oh no

Ireland D

I think we can all agree on that

quads confirm

newfag, forgetting the birthday user

AmeriKKKa D

Russia S

He's literally shit

Attached: 1539269232759.gif (260x350, 244K)

s israel
d all else

why is that?

>/>8783348
america is atleast B
could be an A if there werent so many poltards

@8783364
post boipussy

post decapitated head

>/>8783367
youve already seen it.

America B
Australia C (sry)
Italy C
Russia B
Uruguay A
Argentina A
Norway C
Israel A

norway is solid d

Here is what I've observed from the behavior of each country after spending years on Jow Forums's flag boards. Note that these are just commonalities that people from each respective country seems to express, this isn't a catch all. Also, any country which I do not elaborate upon has too small a sample size of posters to discern any characteristics in length. All pics are unrelated.
>Canada
The non-Quebecois are friendly, but they can also be somewhat gullible and they get butthurt easily. On the other hand, Quebecois come in two forms: either they get butthurt a lot easier than other Canadians or they have really good bantz.
>USA
There are too many Americans on Jow Forums to list any coherent stereotypes. The USA is a very large country and there are a lot of regional differences, so it is hard to create a cohesive stereotype for American posters. There is the stereotype that Americans are dumb, but there are plenty of smart Americans and midwits as well.
>Latin America in general
Friendly, laid-back, great taste in memes. Very shitposty but in an entertaining way.
>Mexico
See Latin America but better banter, honed over years of Trumpposting.
>Brazil
Similar to Latin America but they love making self-deprecating Brazillian jokes.
>Argentina
Mostly the same as Latin America but they have an obsession with race, the whole "Argentina is white" meme exists for that reason.
>Caribbean
Only Caribbean countries I have seen multiple posters from are the Bahamas and Trinidad. They're both friendly and laid-back with a lowkey sense of humor.
>Portugal
Pretty lowkey, they can go one of two ways: either great bantz or get butthurt easily. Reasonably friendly, but the saudade is real.

>Spain
Latin America but a lot more jaded and their memes aren't as funny.
>France
Snobby, pretentious and annoying. They get butthurt easily.
>United Kingdom
Comfy posters, they have good bantz for the most part but some of them get annoying really fast because of their obsessive nationalism.
>Ireland
Brits but better.
>Germany
Can be friendly but they have a really autistic sense of humor. They're pretty smart though, they generally know what they're talking about.
>Switzerland
Germany but less autistic and more laid-back.
>Netherlands
See Germany but not as smart and more laid-back.
>Sweden
Friendly but easily butthurt. Easy to provoke.
>Norway
Sweden but not nearly as butthurt, good posters all around.
>Finland
Friendly in a vaguely depressed sort of way, they're also kind of autistic (but in a good way). Spurdo is suprisingly accurate. They also love their Donald Duck comics. Very good posters all around.
>Denmark
Depressed and vaguely annoying, but there is the occasional friendly Dane.
>Italy
Laid-back, but they get butthurt and they can be misinformed.
>Balkans
Awful. Each one is steeped in obsessive nationalism and God forbid there's another Balkan poster in the thread, they start arguing about which one is more Turkish. However, Slovenia manages to dodge the stereotype for the most part, they're pretty good posters, but Serbians and Greeks are the absolute worst with it. They hate everyone else and they have ridiculously high opinions of themselves.
>Czechia
Also awful, they're really soulless and they suck the joy out of a lot of threads they post in.
>Russia
Friendly and suprisingly comfy posters, they have a dark sense of humor which I can only describe as "Soviet humor".
>Poland
Very friendly in general, kind of shitposty, but some get butthurt easily. Others have good banter.
>Baltic states
See Poland mixed with a bit of Russia.
>Belarus
Russians but more autistic and less friendly.

>Ukraine
Russians but WAAAAAYY more butthurt. Some have the same Balkan superiority complex and start arguing with Russians in the same thread using conspiracy theory-tier wewuz arguments.
>Romania
Annoying and bloated sense of self-worth.
>Turkey
Not very friendly but they're good shitposters, they get butthurt easily but it's understandable because of all the T*rk posting.
>Israel
Some are really chill, some are really annoying. There is no middle ground.
>Middle East (in general but mostly based of Palestinian, Omani, Iraqi and Kuwaiti posters)
Surprisingly friendly and warm, not much else to say.
>Saudis
See Middle East but more annoying.
>Morocco and Algeria
They're okay, not a whole lot to say about them.
>Tunisia
Really good posters, funny and entertaining.
>Egypt
Diluted Tunisia.
>Most of central and west Africa
Very friendly and informative, sadly a lot are scared away by constant Jow Forums schtick. The ones from former British colonies like Ghana and Nigeria have great bantz too.
>South Africa
Reasonably interesting posters but also autistically fixated on race similar to Argentina, whether they're black, white or coloured.
>India
90% are very friendly and responsive, but about 10% are autistic nationalists who shit up discussions with INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020.
>Pakistan
See India but fewer nationalists (far fewer Pakistanis in general on Jow Forums tbf) and also they hate Indians with an undying passion.
>Japan
Polite to the extreme but their English is probably the worst of any country on the site which makes their posts very recognizable. I suspect a sizable portion of Japanese posters on Jow Forums are vacationers/expats/English teachers in Japan LARPing as actual Japanese. They hate other Asians.
>South Korea
They're okay, but they've got decent bantz. They hate Japan.

>Indonesia and Malaysia
Pretty chill.
>Thailand
Very annoying but some are okay.
>Australia
Moot was 100% right. Notorious shitposters and beligerent autists.
>New Zealand
They desparately try to distance themselves from Australians, but they're pretty shitposty as well.

S = Poland
A = Romania
B = Everyone else
C = UK, USA
D = Proxyland

Attached: 7159.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

I can get behind this, most Mezkin are based

As an American, I am legally obligated to say that I support the Nation Of Israel in all their posting endeavors

israel s