I love Iran so much

I love Iran so much

Attached: 1515997188262.jpg (724x724, 79K)

I would convert to Islam so I could get one of these girls to be my submissive cum dumpster and let me do whatever I wanted to her.

cringe

t.Abdul

>submissive cum dumpster
More like manipulative bitching cow for what I've gathered from Muslim friends

Do you live in al Andalus

Are they Muslims in Europe/the West, though? They're completely different than Muslims in the East.

Honest question, are there sweet Christian Arab qts in Iran waiting for us anglos or is that haram and non-existent

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 56K)

Not in Iran but probably in Syria/Lebanon somewhere.

>christians in iran
lol no

>Christian Arabs in Iran
>Arabs in Iran
Arabs are like 5 % of Iranian population and they're radicalized shitters. You'll find Christian Arabs in Syria, Lebanon and Palestine easier

>Arab qts
Oxymoron

Recently arrived married guys in the work place.
One has 5 wives and he says it's actually hell. They bitch about being equal so if you give a gift to one all others complain they aren't receiving the appropiate level of deserved affection.
Seems like a headache t-b-h

>Arabs
>Iran
>this flag

Well yeah, obviously it's different when you have what is essentially a haram. That shit always caused problems with the Ottomans. Gotta stick to one girl.

Idk if you’re Op but you’re wrong. The only good looking iranians are those who look mediterranean/thus have large arab admixture. The rest are literal pakis and pakis smell and are ugly. Arabs are ugly too but better looking than iranians.

>I decide who's pretty and who isn't
Alri senpai

Attached: 1519939166703.jpg (630x416, 35K)

I didn’t know you liked pukered anuses as lips
Might as well fuck plastic and silicone.

I didn't know you were gay

Stfu nigger

americans think all muslims are arabs

There are arabs in iran, and iranians have a large arab admixture

How will we stop them?

Attached: iranians.jpg (1007x1004, 724K)

what kind of woman can even compete with women with mustache.

with beard?

>Large arab admixture
Peak brainlet, they are mostly Iran_neolithic with some steppe admixture. Don't post about shit you don't know about.

even tribal men in africa avoid having multiple wives for this very reason.

I want to sniff their Farsi-farting arseholes