Formally requested by parliament to do something important for once in her life

>formally requested by parliament to do something important for once in her life
>doesnt do it
epic

Attached: queen-ill-t.jpg (820x492, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

glamour.com/story/the-queen-reportedly-thinks-royal-protocol-is-rubbish
express.co.uk/news/royal/1053776/the-queen-prince-george-princess-charlotte-savannah-philips-isla-mia-royal-family-news
youtube.com/watch?v=l73NdleGeXw
youtube.com/watch?v=rndR1iCjBh0
twitter.com/BBCNormanS/status/1069999673644105730
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

glamour.com/story/the-queen-reportedly-thinks-royal-protocol-is-rubbish
express.co.uk/news/royal/1053776/the-queen-prince-george-princess-charlotte-savannah-philips-isla-mia-royal-family-news

Do what?

Share with parliament documents related to impact of Brexit and legal advice the government received

who knows, youth today can't cite for shit

She tries to roleplay as an actual politician from time to time

I'm halfway surprised parliament just doesn't strip her of the power do it

Why doesn't the government do it?

>the British government is currently claiming legal privilege against itself and about to hold itself in contempt for doing so

Attached: 1543290166125.jpg (640x379, 229K)

Why can't we just get rid of these Norman parasites already?

it's theresa may's government withholding the full legal advice.

government!=parliament

>government!=parliament

Attached: 1511802298926.png (800x800, 21K)

Because it is thought that the legal advice will suggest the EU can veto the UK's withdrawal from the EU without a trade deal once May's deal is ratified. And if that is true her deal will not pass.

In case you're not aware the actual UK government when it comes to Brexit doesn't even receive half the support they have in seats.

in britain it doesn't
when the party comes into power that party becomes the government and the other parties goes into opposition

That's on them, not on based Liz..

Lmao I can't understand what's happening anymore in that fucking country

It's a fucking shitshow.

Tbf I'm not sure anyone has tried to involve the Queen like OP suggests

They had it coming. As do we.

I've legit never even heard that old hag's voice.
Am I just uneducated or has she done anything relevant ever?

The real surprise to me is how some politicians over there still pretend like this wasn't going to be the only possible outcome and how mouthbreathers still gobble it up.

What does a building do as it implodes?

>Monarchy is useless in the current year

More breaking news at 11

Crushes all the anglos in it.

she has a christmas speech on tv every year since ascension
you are just willfully ignorant

>watching some old hags christmas speech
Maybe I would if it was in the nude. But fuck that.

I said relevant.
And also we have our own Christmas speeches so I don't know why I would watch a British one.

you said you wanted hear her speak
youtube.com/watch?v=l73NdleGeXw

This is how I know her voice
They often showed this here
youtube.com/watch?v=rndR1iCjBh0

No, I said I hadn't.
I was just interested if she'd done anything relevant.

Every-time I hear British people sing it makes me want to rip my ear drums out

What an idiotic system.

Labour, LibDems, etc. are in parliament but not in government. Being a member of parliament doesn't make you a government minister. Not everyone in parliament is in government. The government, strictly speaking, is the PM's cabinet. Everyone else is just an elected member of parliament whose job is (supposed to be) to represent the views of their constituents when debating and voting on legislation which the government tries to pass (unfortunately, all too often, MPs only represent the views of themselves or their parties).

Parliament confirmed dickless

>they're part of the government, but not really because

oh shit

twitter.com/BBCNormanS/status/1069999673644105730

Neat

What happens now?

Nothing probably.

are you people idiots? not able to understand simple parliamentarianism?

2 sides: position and opposition. Position is government - usually the winning party+partners in deal with them - they get all the ministries. Opposition are the losers, their job is to talk shit and shoot down legislation

>Opposition are the losers, their job is to talk shit and shoot down legislation
No.

It's true, the people who aren't in the government are the opposition.

Nothing probably

Government will have to publish the full legal advice tomorrow instead of the summary they provided yesterday. Beyond that, I dunno. I'm sure an article will pop up somewhere soon explaining the ramifications of it.

VERY americ*n post!

Attached: 1522613048883.jpg (800x600, 131K)

>Amerimutt can't grasp the idea that a politicial system doesn't revolve around 1 man doing what he wants with executive orders

I hate the Brits with a burning passion but they do have a good legal system. And English common law is solid aswell

>Norman
fucking spastic

love Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas Queen, Defender of the Faith, Duchess of Edinburgh, Countess of Merioneth, Baroness Greenwich, Duke of Lancaster, Lord of Mann, Duke of Normandy, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Sovereign of the Most Illustrious Order of Saint Patrick, Sovereign of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, Sovereign of the Distinguished Service Order, Sovereign of the Imperial Service Order, Sovereign of the Most Exalted Order of the Star of India, Sovereign of the Most Eminent Order of the Indian Empire, Sovereign of the Order of British India, Sovereign of the Indian Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of Burma, Sovereign of the Royal Order of Victoria and Albert, Sovereign of the Royal Family Order of King Edward VII, Sovereign of the Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of the Companions of Honour, Sovereign of the Royal Victorian Order, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem.
hate monarchy
simple as

>Maybe I would if it was in the nude
Yeah maybe in the 1950s.

>yank education

Attached: 1510504491048.png (1052x1137, 223K)

>country whose president has almost dictatorial powers

>still including Ireland as part of her domains
trollface.jpg

Love His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hajj Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular and the Last King of Scotland.
Hate the Eternal Anglos
simple as that

Attached: 1483793374733.jpg (600x700, 138K)

How true is this?

Attached: 1489450150948.png (1866x823, 166K)