**begs to enter EU for the 2984th time**

**begs to enter EU for the 2984th time**
Why are they such white wannabes?

Attached: 21fQBLrsi4L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 7K)

we only pursue eu membership because of the funds they give us. sage

we're already in the EU nigga

no, mehmet, you are not white

More like they want funds.
It's not difficult to see.

EU is stupid enough to give money to whoever asks, as long as they're a member.

they want gibs and export their people

It works though
Eastern Europe is in a golden age of development

Attached: quote-turkey-is-not-a-part-of-europe-and-will-never-be-part-of-europe-the-universal-values-herman-va (850x400, 74K)

No. Not really.
Most countries recovering from civil wars or communism experience similar levels of development.
Irregardless of if they're in an organization such as the EU.
Libya, for example, has a GDP growth of 50% in 2016

You can see the stark difference in the Balkans, Belarus and Ukraine
It's pretty much agreed on that the EU was good for eastern Europe

wh*tes are subhumans.

i shit on graves of every wh*Te dog that is killed by SUPERIOR BLACK MALES in south africa.

the monkey is chimping out again? haha

>

Attached: file.png (768x359, 476K)

Kara boga will die when Russians and Finns join forces.

Attached: 1510670177_1482444791399.jpg (999x735, 106K)

>EU
>White

Pretty sure Italy, Greece and Portugal are in.

Diyarbakir is a European city.

Attached: 1539714338158.jpg (1599x985, 289K)

>finns
>siding against their brothers

>Irregardless

It had to be an american .

>Irregardless

Attached: 13241144312.jpg (400x460, 36K)

They are doing fine by themself and they are no more begging to enter EU almost 2 years or more. EU even dissolved some sort of special council that discussed Turkeys enter in to EU.

Tapa ittes

Attached: Turkey.jpg (1366x768, 223K)

non meme reply: Turkey entering eu would open way for all of the Mediterranean to do so, thus recreating the Roman empire and in the process healing the mudslims of theyre religious disease in the process.Or so they thought.

More likely for Christian brothers in Caucasus and most importantly excellent positions to make the world a better place and start the liberation of Russia by attacking its soft underbelly.

I actually agree with you. Every christian community ( not individuals) should enjoy the protective might of EU. But not Russia.

All religious freaks should be cast out of society and left to pray to their gods for support.

Turkey should be given full EU membership. We will first force secularization on it and then profit from its: massive growing economy, massive young population, massive military, massive geopolitical importance. It would also prevent any future Euro-Turk war. I mean they are already in NATO and European counsel.

turks are N I G G E R S