How do orthodox christians deal with being irrelevant?

How do orthodox christians deal with being irrelevant?

Attached: smug anime face (not really anime but kind of eastern).jpg (900x900, 109K)

They pray for relevancy

Okay, constantly mentioned by some heretics.

>heretics
>doesn't accept the bishop of rome as the head of the church

>bishop of Rome
Bishop of Germanic barbarians you mean?

i think they prefer it that way
they get converts when someone finds out about them on their own

no? the papal states, thus vatican city, is the hair to the roman empire

the term you're both looking for is schismatic, not heretic

heretics are protestants and such

roman church moved to byzantium

they shouldn't have

Brothers, please, we should not be fighting with each other. We may have our differences but we are still united by a common faith.
The real enemy is those fucking Pr*testants

I love scaring catholics when I mention how we would destroy every single one of their statues for heresy

ironic

>bishop of rome
it's just what he is, a bishop of one area, not the "head of the church".

Basically what I meant. A lot of people confuse heretics for schismatics, but it's not the same.
With schismatics, we have really not that much of doctrinal differences. Their sacraments are still valid, we can even attend their masses.
It's not the same with heretics, such as Protestants, Restorationists (Jehovites and Mormons), and others such.

By living and dedicating their lives to only Christ, disregarding other unimportant matters. Amen

have the pope blessed gay marriage already?

based and redpilled
Also by not having pedophile priest scandals or lesbian bishops popping out every other day.

He'll probably do it on his deathbed.

nah he's too busy licking muslim feet now

You guys should watch out for that. The moment he does, you can step in and take in all the woke Catholics.

No, he strongly opposes that. Also trannies.
However I fear for next pope from any Western European country, which could approve of that.

Wouldn't that be the final straw that breaks apart RCC?

Unironically considering converting to Orthodoxy. Even though the media is obsessed with stuff like equality and gay rights, they completely ignore the Finnish orthodox church despite the fact that any orthodox clergyman would laugh them out of the room if they were asked about gay marriage or women's priesthood. Those are not the reasons I would convert for, but as for OP's question, in this society I wouldn't mind being irrelevant in such sense.

Yes. Expect the same thing to happen as in Brazil or on the Philippines.
They have legit big sedevacantist churches. Brazilian one is the biggest I think.

Like being part of an uncucked church with a strong nation-centric element.
Feels good man

Surely you mean the autocephalic Orthodox Church of Eesti which is under Constantinople.

>sedevacantist churches
that's retarded, and goes against the Bible and Tradition. If Catholicism turns out to be not true, then the only legit, historical Church you've left is the Orthodox Church.

just a reminder that Bartholomew cucks for the freemasons