Lets talk about the good ol days

Lets talk about the good ol days

Attached: 1530293901806.png (1500x761, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jt_mfcf0ztg
youtube.com/watch?v=IW714Qh8JZs
youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

'Member Yugoslavia?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jt_mfcf0ztg

>ahhh good old times

Attached: 1543861802703.jpg (720x886, 32K)

Ah, 1998
youtube.com/watch?v=IW714Qh8JZs

4th for ZENE IDJECA BA

Counter strike, death match classic, team fortress they don't make em like they use to haha

Attached: 1529154109242.jpg (633x640, 51K)

the good old days... so let's talk about it

Remember when you played hide and seek and basically spend your entire summer out playing with your friends? Remember the sweet thrills of stealing cherries? Remember how great it was to make your own fort out of snow and to wage war on those that would oppose you? Remember how great it was just to do stupid ass shit with your friends and laugh about it later on? Remember how awesome it was to catch grasshoppers? I sure do.

Why are you doing this to me?

Attached: nemogu.png (205x246, 5K)

Remember making explosives with what unfired bullets and firecrackers you could find and showing them up a dead cats ass and then lit the fuse and had the entire commieblock haustor tainted with cat guts?
or the raids against junkies, when old, young, little and big all teamed up and attacked junkies on sight?
i remember throwing cinder blocks, bricks and firewood (some commieblocks didint have heating so they had to get stoves) from top of an 8 story building onto the back entrance where they used to get together to cook and shoot up
Or when someone took all the small limuntus bags and filled them with rat poison then put them in their grocery shop and gave them to junkies that came there a lot
so many got crippled and many died, others retreated due to violence and discrimination, retreated into cellars and other holes

Don't hate the poster, hate the OP. But to be real here, one of the worst things about growing up is that feeling of cynicism exponentially growing and that childlike ignorance and optimism that once were are no more.

man, you sure hate junkies.

they tried to mug a lot of people living in the commie blocks they haunted with their presence
then a rumor spread that a kid on the other side of the town got impaled on a needle and contracted some disease
it was an exiting time to be a part of, like in the stories when the village gets together and kills the ogre, or vampire
even the cops ignored the violence against the junkies and encouraged it, kids could come running to an officer and direct him where the junkie is spotted

Didn't have the same experience here, though we did have a similar problem with the fucking gypsies that did no good and always fucked with people. Some dude even got stabbed a while back, but luckily lived. I do remember people being really scared of the needles back when I was a kid and my parents would always tell me to watch out for them. We even found a couple of them on the local playground.

I heard that 2 gypsie clans went to war in Zagreb
Serious shit

Not all of them are trash that lives off of welfare and I've met a few that are actual decent folks, but fuck if the majority of them that just steals, vandalizes and causes harm to the good folk don't piss me the fuck off. The worst thing about it is that they pull their children with them and they just end the same.

Insufferable normalfag, fucking die.

>Mfw i was born 9 months after ussr broke down
Big think.jpg

fuck off you cunt

I had some wannabe dealer/junkies on the school playground where we played football, they were like 5 years older than my friends and me back then. one of them played with us and couldn't keep up and got angry at me for God knows what, he then grabbed me by the vest and pulled me up and threatened, I went home with my bike and got back 10 mins later with my 3 older brothers and we beat them up like rats. they were already getting on everyones nerves so noone cared to call the police or anything

Remember having friends in highschool and making out with girls? Doing new exciting things?

Not all of us have completely given up on life

> Making out

Haha yeah that was me haha

Nice, fuck 'em. I don't mind people destroying their lives if they don't hurt anyone else in the process, but seriously fuck those twats for interjecting on other people's fun.

Yeah, that was a fun time. First you drank a bit, then you stuck your tongue in some chick you just met and boasted about it to your friends.

Remember when Jow Forums had no catalgoue and the front page moved fast and you had to noko to stay on your thread? Those were the BEST days

*sip*
Yep, nfs most wanted was a good arcade racing

For me it was Flatout

we had that in the it class

youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA

the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny. Now THAT was a time when youtube was good.

Remember when people would sage shit threads instead of ignoring them?

polandball was the only reason to come to Jow Forums

absolutely based
this was top tier too

Attached: file.png (500x500, 456K)

GTA3
now that was a gta game trough and trough