I REALLY wish I was in a warm cabin with a dangerous blizzard raging outside right now

I REALLY wish I was in a warm cabin with a dangerous blizzard raging outside right now

Attached: 1518263544478.png (664x673, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2018/12/seven-adult-migrants-suspected-of-raping-10-year-old-finnish-girl/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oulu#Demographics
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oulu#Väestö
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really wish I was in a warm cabin with a cute Swedish twink resting on my lap and sleeping against my chest while I posted on 4channel

This but unironically

translation?

"Please bailiff gib food or i will be die"

please landlord (ish) give food or i will die

plese fogde
give me food
ese i
wil dies

why do you guys bully binland?

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 26K)

this isn't funny you dumb swedes my family died to a famine in 1692

a Finn made the image in the OP

help help a talking ghost

This. It's always insecure Finns keeping up an image of idealized oppression.

And you're using it. Like murderer a knife he didn't make.

It finally snowed for real today in Oulu, Finland, 65 degrees northern latitude.

I didn't use it OP did because OP is a bully :(

Is Oulu a nice place? :)

Does Finland not have constant snow year round?

>Oulu, Finland
not real Finland

What do you make of this?
voiceofeurope.com/2018/12/seven-adult-migrants-suspected-of-raping-10-year-old-finnish-girl/
says its in Uleåborg

Do you have another source than voiceofeurope.com?

Too bad it was not a rape outside of the law. She went with them willingly. That little whore.

I can only blame us Finnish men for not running this country like Nazi officers.

um excuse me but this thread is about snow and being comfy

It's real, it's all over in Finnish tabloids

cuck

Oulu is meh

t. I live in Oulu

Stay out of the capital area we've got enough of your kind here already

It's real. A sad, easy to foresee case (two separate cases) that was a complete and shocking surprise to our local xenophiles and authorities.

I'd put all refugees in concentration camps.

>tfw no Sami gf from Oulu

Attached: 1541351588135.jpg (344x344, 18K)

Oulu is ours :) It was founded by swedes

or "asylum seekers", more accurately
because somebody will whine about exact words

if you open the doors, some bad people will come, inevitably

fugg :D:D

Deal

why not have a guard at the door? you know, vetting.

No, not even in Lapland.

The problem is they are always moving in packs and pack mentality makes them do gang rapes. There's no way to separate them so might as well put them in camps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oulu#Demographics
>In 2008, there were 316 Swedish speaking inhabitants, which was 0.2% of the total population, making the city unilingual. In 2007, there were 2,417 foreign citizens living in the city, of whom 618 were from elsewhere in the EU. 51.1% of the population is female.

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oulu#Väestö
>Vuoden 2015 lopussa oululaisista 5 235 (2,6 %) ei ollut Suomen kansalaisia. Heistä yli 40 % oli peräisin Aasiasta ja Oseaniasta.[21]

It FEELS like there's 10,000 foreigners here now, though the real number is probably closer to 6000. I just see all these MENA scum every day when going to work. Noisy people.

I'm a law abiding, hard working citizen

Meanwhile I live 6km away from the centre and rarely see any.

>I just see all these MENA scum every day
As I said, Oulu is swedish ;)

That would be raycis and shieet.
No seriously, apparently we can't tell anyone not to come if they say "asylum" on the border. Swedish border,.btw. Swedish leftards supported their migration to Finland, because human rights.

I wish rain would wash the scum away.

Congrats. Merikoskenkatu in Tuira is Mogadishu Avenue and Valkea, the big shopping center in the middle of the city, is full of MENA drug dealers and pedophiles.
Protip: Don't walk alone at night.

FUCK ROUTSI

Attached: saun4a.png (1920x1080, 256K)

soon

I've always considered myself left wing but nowadays I'd be classified as centrist because the left keeps moving too far. sad.

many such cases

>Swedish border,.btw. Swedish leftards supported their migration to Finland,
You're in the EU and they are the ones forcing you, you could have had closed the border if you wanted to.

That's what they say NOW that the shit storm is over.
You should police your own borders and gas your leftards.

Yep...I really don't know what's gonna happen now because we don't even have a government. Perhaps it will come to a new election after all...it would certainly be for the best. Political chaos right now.

Wha the fuck is that hat?