My Uncle in Turkey and my Father just discovered that after the death of their Mother the plot of land she owned is...

My Uncle in Turkey and my Father just discovered that after the death of their Mother the plot of land she owned is inherited by them because she only "religously" married her husband but not legally, which means that the plot of land goes to her sons. That plot is worth around a few million Lira. Basically I'm fucking rich now

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x397, 22K)

cool
now just have to get rid of your father and uncle.

Congratulations. Can I farm it with you?

Shut the fuck up poorfags, don't talk to me

>lire
>rich
hmmmmmmmm

the net worth of the plot of land is estimated to be around 40-60 Million Liras

rude

don't act now like the germans act towards you :(. Allah don't like it.

>a few million Lira.
That's like what? A new computer?

what if you cultivate and make a life there like Stardew Valley?

Want to gay marry me?

if 40 millions lira, is like 7 USD millions.

>American rupees
How much is that in real money????

do you have a sister I can marry?

looks like 40 million lira is 7,414,200.00 Real dollars

i also have the ability to own land in turkey but i hate that country and dont want to be affiliated with it.
Fuck that

Attached: 1537382556543.png (310x315, 382K)

I will spit on g*rman subhumans now whenever I see them. Fuck g*rmans

STFU poorfag or I will buy your shitty 2 room apartment and make it into another whorehouse

The thing is, the plot of land belonged to my great-grandmother, and after she died the last living oldest family member of hers was my grandmother, and she only had 2 sons. (3 kids died). The plot of land was used by the goverment to build things such as roads, electric wires, shops etc when the plot of land doesn't belong to them but us. My Grandmother was too old and couldn't even read to understand what it meant, but after she passed away the inheritance dude discovered that this plot of land rightfully belongs to us, and since she didnt marry her husband legally the money doesn't go to my grandfather but directly to his sons. Now not only is the land worth around 40-60 million, the shop keepers also have to pay the rent they payed the goverment for around 15ish years to us now. Basically I'm fucking rich and I spit on poorfag almans lol

The Lawyer said the legal case would take around 5-6 years but we should definetly win it seeing how we have the documents of the plot of land

>lawyer promises we will win
lmao

>I will spit on g*rman subhumans now whenever I see them. Fuck g*rmans
but what about your sister?

what is the area of the plot?

sadly i dont have a sister poorfag but I will be enjoying your sister very soon

Ferpiss dich aus Deutschland du Kakerlaken Türkenratte. Komm Köln und ich schlag dir deine hässliche Untermenschenfresse ein

Hahahahha du HURENSOHN kannst mir meinen FETTEN HAARIGEN Schwanz lutschen und deine HUREN Mutter kannst du direkt hinterherschicken ich steck ihr dann ein paar Tausend Euro in die Fotze damit wenigstens eine Wertvolle Sache aus ihrem Schlitz rauskommt du HURENSOHN

around 10 Hektar, all of this has to be proven in court though

just 10 hektar?
tiny plot desu.

its not the size of the plot but what is build upon it, eg all of the expensive ass shops that need to pay us rent

do you plan to stay in germany or live in turkey ? what about he taxes ?

I'm going to leave this shithole depressive country ASAP and live on a comfy beach for the rest of my life in Turkey

I might keep the german passport though for easier traveling

yeah.

Allah is great

lucky you, i wish i could escape working too.

What makes you so sure your Father is going to share his wealth with you?

My father isn't a selfish y*ropoor bastard, he is a family man

enjoy your life my fellow turk friend

Attached: 1539960861711.png (1000x1334, 81K)