Why are they so unlikeable?

Why are they so unlikeable?

Attached: 1543886238277.png (1024x614, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmwTa9qRq0o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Alesia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Carthage_(c._149_BC)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taygetus#History
youtube.com/watch?v=5mMiy417aIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are you so obsessed?

Attached: gopnik1.jpg (660x495, 117K)

A strange and disturbing combination of being absolutely convinced of their own superiority and greatness, and also having a history of being despicable and inhuman psychopaths.

why are you so much alike?

Attached: kvege2067s.jpg (400x600, 58K)

Shut up. I have never met an annoying or unlikeable german

Is this allowed in Russia?
youtube.com/watch?v=gmwTa9qRq0o

based

Dude, Himmler was also a very polite upper class man with bourgeois manners. It didn't make him normal though. You can say whatever you want, but I have a hard time imagining Irish people conducting medical experiments on living humans, or Italians putting millions of children in gas chambers, or Frenchmen starving millions of Spaniards to death in order to repopulate the area with French colonists, or Greeks exterminating dozens of thousands of disabled people in order to purify their nation from the bad genes. You have to have some kind of brain damage in order to do this on a large scale. Without any external provocation.

And it creeps me out that these despicable psychopaths are basically running Europe right now.

you have a much more inhuman history ivan

I’ve only met two Germans and they were unbearably annoying. So pompous, so arrogant, so socially retarded.

What’s funny is that one of them was a brown looking Arab creature.

probably a turk living in germany

That's because swedes are annoying spergs just like germans

Not really. Germans are rea

because they are subhuman

>So pompous, so arrogant

Mostly southerners, but they arent socially awkward

this

Germans are cucked beyond belief. A people that shouldn't exist, you should've butchered them all back in 45.

Post that angry Jürgen Klopp picture already

>was sind die Hamburger

The allies were too kind

i like german posters besides the nazi banter. they're some of the most caring and informative posters

i like them

every one had, but in Germany's case they did it systematically, pedantelly and in horrifying order

Poland Is Not Yet Lost.

they're not even people

Because we are the best?

Attached: 1526880269957.jpg (759x811, 169K)

you're the americans of europe
no one likes you yet you're the most powerful country on the continent

>Sachsen
basierter Mitteldeutscher. DEUTSCHER Gruß aus Schwaben

Yes.

Because you are a subhuman slav and envy Germany.

based hung Aryan telling the truth

Germans are Fake American

world war 2 ended years ago, you don't need to keep sucking german dick miklos

Aren't they fake Saxons tho. The real ones lived near Dutch border and went to England.

DEUTSCHER Gruß geht zurück, Kamerad.

Wo ist die Munition?

Attached: völkische kadse.jpg (720x634, 60K)

We are in team Germany since 997. Sucks to be you.

>We are in team Germany since 997. Sucks to be you.

Attached: 1526926447856.jpg (960x540, 31K)

Don't you have a region to ruin or a car to burn?

>we've been sucking foreign dick for centuries
embarrassing

yeah they're actually Thuringians (after which their neighbor state is named)
proper Saxons in Germany are those in the north west, the core area being Lower Saxony
"Saxony" is only called that because some duke or arch bishop in the middle ages gained a title I think
based
cringe frog insecure at anyone friendly to Germany

No

Attached: 1ewcwz.jpg (900x900, 90K)

Germany has no friends

Attached: images (16).jpg (225x225, 6K)

At least when playing video games, I find Germans to be pretty damn autistic, little spergy. Brits are bros but a tinge of superiority, French just boot me from the group immediately, Northern Euros are fine - especially Finns. Ruskies are bros too, but don't banter them.

Dutch are total bros.

>people conducting medical experiments on living humans
Literally every nation did and does that.

>putting millions of children in gas chambers
That totally happend.

>starving millions of Spaniards to death
Wait, that was actually you guys.

>exterminating dozens of thousands of disabled people in order to purify their nation from the bad genes
People with gene defects that can get passed on should really not reproduce.

Attached: HT_7_Little_Johnstons_ml_15049_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 122K)

Stop lying, nazi

trips of truth

Good thing we dont have No Fap November anymore

Attached: 1543775480032.jpg (500x500, 57K)

What game are you playing with a net code decent enough to play with Russians?

Gamers rise up!

>muh Italians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Alesia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Carthage_(c._149_BC)

>Muh Greeks didn't kill disabled people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taygetus#History

I refuse to look up any French massacres, because I hate French people and I want to distance myself from them as much as possible. The thing is that nazis didn't do or invent anything original.

Yes everyone besides losers on the internet loves us

Attached: Screenshot_20181026-160350~2.png (1080x2090, 1.18M)

germaboos are disgusting
they're not people

Tbh i like krauts. When u pass ww2 barrier by jokes you gonna get the best int jokes ever. They seem kinda to be hard to aproach, but when you make a kraut friend you are bros. I noticed that we have natural hate towards eachother but from other hand we are kinda curious of eachother as well.

Starcraft II

The most ignorant country I have ever had the misfortune to visit. Germany is absolutely the worst place I seen in my whole life! Insane high taxes, very arrogant people, hate foreiners, a lot of hidden criminality (VW scandal - not a single person was arrested), bad weather, poor medicine, very depressive mentality, etc etc... even north korea is a better place
People are just cold. no sense of warmness. even friends and family members are too formal.
They are so rude, nosey, cocky, boring, and they think they're so superior. They get offended over every little single thing and let me tell you something- they really need to get a sex life.
Love Germany hate the Germans... The Nazi hatred for other nations still lies just below the surface in the German people. Xenophobic, aggressive and petty..

Attached: 1399967141954.gif (400x488, 335K)

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations

Why are Germans such ungrateful, mean, and self-righteous people?

They all should be send to Africa for what they did and starve to death like the niggers they are. German scums are a disgrace to Europe. Nobody likes this despicable country. It is the most disgusting people in the world. Sure they build things that the consumers buy. But just because of that you are not a great country.
German's, have always been arrogant, unfriendly, ignorant, jealous, hostile and evil, towards non-whites, whites and eveybody, in their own country and also in Africa, Asia and Carribean nations where they spent all their free time to escape their shithole of a nation. Krauts are the lowest of the low, absolute scum, the least likeable people on the planet, boring, arrogant asses who feel superior to everyone else despite speaking the world's ugliest language and being the least interesting people you'll ever meet.
Horrid, disgusting creatures
How the hell does a country who started 2 world wars get to still be a country. I just don't get it. Rude, hateful, snobbish, and above all violent country.German's, are a racist, extremist, economoic, political and terrorist threat to people worldwide. German's are so cancerous, they hate everyone AND themselves.

hate Germans. Germany, as a country, is spectacular. I've never seen a more beautiful country. It saddens me that it has to be inhabited by the most annoying race of people I've ever encountered.
I spent 6 years living in Italy, and have been in Germany since 2007. In that time, I have travelled all over Europe, South America and Asia and met many many wonderful people from all over...EXCEPT Germany
Germans are exceptionally nosey and LOVE to meddle in the business of others over trivial matters. I think spying on their neighbors is the national pass-time. This is the only place I've ever seen where you can get in trouble for using a chainsaw on Sunday, letting your dog out on a balcony, or driving 3 mph over the speed limit (in the middle of no where).
Germans love to be miserable. They must, otherwise there is no logical explanation for all fo their ridiculous rules, policies, and laws they have. I wouldn't be surprised if, somewhere in German law, their is a regulation covering the correct way to wipe one's ass. You very likely need a license for it. to obtain the license, you must attend a 6 month school that costs 10,000 euro, and then, after all that, your neighbors have to be able to watch to ensure you don't use more than the bare minimum amount of toilet paper. Ever wonder why the Germans are so perverted and into kinky sex? It's because their daily lives are like living in the book, "1984".

Germans always have been and always will be racists. They absolutley hate foreigners of all walks, but ESPECIALLY other whites,that includes Americans, poles, Brits,....., Never mind the fact that Americans living in Germany dump millions of dollars into the local communities where the bases are. Never mind the fact that it was AMERICA, not NATO or the UN, who kept the Russian T-72s out of the Fulda Gap for 60 years. It was also, OUR President Reagan who was responsible for the reunification of East and West Germany. Frankly, I believe that after we kicked their asses in two huge World Wars in the last century and then protected them from the Russians who would have drained Germany for everything it had and forced them to speak Russian, these people should show more respect to America.
They are HORRIBLE drivers. They pride themselves as great drivers, but this is pure nonsense. Driving FAST does not equate to driving WELL. I have never seen a race of people unable to merge into traffic without causing huge traffic jams. They simply can't do it! Drive on any autobahn long enough and you'll eventually encounter a "stau" caused by nothing more than 3 lanes merging into two. It's retarded and exacerbated by their aggressively fast driving. Also, they try to treat driving like it's some sort of art-form or like flying: they have so many stupid laws and regulations.....you'd think you were going on an international flight plan instead of on a high-way.

German food SUCKS. Let me sum up a typical German meal: pork and potatoes. Enjoy. Granted, they have dozens of ways to prepare their pork and potatoes, but at the end of the day, a fried pork-chop is all you are having. If there weren't millions of Sicilians and folks from Naples living in Germany, they wouldn't have ANY good restaurants.
The German language makes me want to vomit. It must be the worst sounding language in the world. Every conversation sounds like an interogation. I'd rather listen to someone's nails being scratched on a chalk-board than listen to the German language.
Old German women do stupid things to their hair. Germany is the only place I have EVER seen anyone, other than a rock band, color their hair pink, green, purple, or red and think it looks nice or appropriate. I'm not talking about 13 year old girls either...oh no! I'm talking about 50 and 60 year old haus-fraus. It looks ridicuous and these people need to be smacked..
Anyways, like I said, Germany is a magnificently beautiful country. Their forrests and mountain ranges are world class and I respect them for their efficiency in managing their natural resources. However, I think the best that Germany ever had to offer were all killed in WWI and WWII. As a result, their gene pool has been tainted and "thinned out" by all the unfit and weak, which has resulted in the mincing, prying, and deceitful race of people currently inhabiting the area between France and Eastern Europe.

I'm leaving Germany soon, but not soon enough. As my time here draws closer to an end, I take satisfaction in knowing that Germans, as a race will never be able to spread beyond their borders, as they did in the first half of the 20th century, because their Army is a joke...a force of conscripts who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

I can't wait to leave this place and pray I never come back.

Their food is absolute shite.

daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=5mMiy417aIc

well you just got replied by a french how is that

This video will never stop being funny. It's a masterpiece.

Unironically better than your country Ivan.