WE'RE GOING DOWN DOWN IN AN EARLIER ROUND

WE'RE GOING DOWN DOWN IN AN EARLIER ROUND

Attached: Screenshot_20181204-122653_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1079x784, 124K)

DJIA is a joke. Let me check SP500.... well, fuck. Great Depression II: Electric Boogaloo, here we come.

Attached: shieeeeet.png (646x477, 19K)

When will I get a job? never?

NoOoooooooooo not yet.
I just needed a couple years more to find a job.

Kek, imagine having a financial crisis with the state France is in. Oh nonononono

oof

Attached: file.png (636x463, 41K)

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET MY 401k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT
THE
FUCK????!!!!!!!!!

It's because of the french situation

>I tell yah we got the best economy, the best. My daughter Ivank...come here...see these numbers. The greatest, my economy. Big success. Big.

HIT OR MISS HUH?

Attached: 1542728645541.jpg (1100x605, 464K)

Chairman Melenchon when?

Cause of China. You're irrelevant

Fug :DDD
Teach the world your ways Russia-san, how do you have such low GDP and still be a world player

Nope, France's crisis. You ignorant

Attached: Russian AIDS.png (580x634, 72K)

Just spend all your budget on army and ignore inflation
Ikr? Damn capitalists have ruined even healthcare

Just pay denbts

>conviently leaves out the part where it skyrockets following the collapse of the USSR

I have an idea to fix the economy, it's so crazy, it just might work.
Are you ready?

Aliexpress needs to sell books.

Which country would most likely experience civil war if an economic recession now happened?

My bets are on Germany, they've had a good economic situation for too long and they don't know hardship as southern Europe does. Also migrants

Attached: 1468582964788.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

Nobody cares about migrants, my bet is france because they’ve come close to civil war many times before, even up into the 60s.

Retards need to buying a million things with insurance and use it for things that are life threatening. Liberal insurance use is the reason why healthcare costs so much.

Attached: 1539122465559.jpg (540x540, 74K)

calling this a recession seems to be premature, the DJIA drops 2.8% and people call it a recession. let's not forget that the stock markets fluctuate all the time, check back in a day or two to see its current value. if it continues to fall then i would be concerned, but if it rises again then it is just another fluctuation in the market. be patient.

Well, I wouldn't really overstimiate role of consumerism in that regard, but it's basically true