This is pathetic

Israel's U.S. Ambassador: I Hope Poland Will Soon Move Its Embassy to Jerusalem

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-s-u-s-ambassador-i-hope-poland-will-soon-move-its-embassy-to-jerusalem-1.6718008

Blue - countries that recognize Jerusalem as a capital of Israel
Red - countries that don't recognize Jerusalem as a capital of Israel

.. and why should Poland become an outcast for fkn jews? I can't find even one rational reason.

Attached: lqgobs0vfc301.png (1024x633, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/us-told-israel-to-resolve-row-with-poland-report/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what are the orange ones?

They probably can't make their minds

>why should Poland
Because it shows your allegiance to Trump and his agenda, countries like you and Guatemala are expected to become his unconditional goons in the global stage in exchange for his "benevolence"

Poland is the first vassal of the US after the UK.

Trump needs alliance with Poland more than we need alliance with him. We don't need to bow down to his wishes. If the USA is ready to break alliance with Poland because of jews, it doesn't really matter, because we don't need mentally deranged allies who are ready to sacrify geopolitical interests for jewish lobbying.

wtf is my country thinking. How embarrassing.

>Trump needs alliance with Poland more than we need alliance with him
You've got no leverage Polan, if it wasn't for Hungary you'd be sanctioned by the EU for your retard nationalism and you guys are too afraid of the Russians to endanger your standing in NATO, what exactly is it that Americans want from you? Other than Trump's dumb fuck crusade to weaken the EU and your willingness to aplaud his dog whistling you're no use to him

Attached: laughter3.png (508x500, 536K)

Pecunia non olet. Jews bought few other third world countries such as Guatemala too, which agreed to relocate their embassies.

I could spend an hour now to explain why the USA needs Poland, but i am going to bed soon, and why should i waste my time and effort to explain geopolitics to fkn mexican in first place?

considering moving the embassy
still waiting for the shekels to arrive

>Trump needs alliance with Poland more than we need alliance with him.
we don't need an alliance with anyone cunt
Being allied with the US is a privelage for the other nation

>bohemia joined austria
>they got rekt in ww1
>czechia joined the german reich
>they got rekt in ww2
>krtek republic joined the eu
>...
oh no...

I can't really imagine the price Jews would have to pay to make Poland move its embassy to "their" stolen capital. They would need to apologize for all their crimes the Jews committed against Polish nation throughout centuries and make Germans pay us 1 trillion dollar of WW2 reparations, i guess. If they can't make Germans pay, they can pay us instead.

Personally my opinion based purely on trying the manage the overall region and knowing little to nothing about the culture or human aspect of it I think it's a good move because I think for that region to ever progress they need an authority to make a firm decision in one way or another on israel's place in the middle east. But like I said I don't know anything about either sides claim really.

nothing is too expensive to schlomo unless he himself has to pay for it
they are quickly maneuvering now to the "germany wants to bully other eu countries this and that way, israel is not about that" position
if they can push this to the extreme, every country that despises german hegemony will flock to jerusalem

>if they can push this to the extreme, every country that despises german hegemony will flock to jerusalem

I don't understand what you mean, to be honest. Germany is an economical powerhouse that sustains your economy. Israel is just a remote shithole in Africa, and i bet that your trade with them is less than 0,1% of your trade with Germany.

It's 2018. Why is Europe still so backwards and anti-Semitic?

It is Jews who suffer from antipolonism.

well USA is one of very few countries current polish govt did not manage to antagonize yet - so it will be easily persuaded to move few embassies here and there...

Poland? More like Jow Forumsand lmao.

exactly, but they have moral authority, especially over germoney

Me too.

USA didnt manage to persuade us to remove our antidefamation law criminalizing accusing Polish nation for nazi crimes.

timesofisrael.com/us-told-israel-to-resolve-row-with-poland-report/amp/

... so why all of a sudden should we agree on moving our embassy to the land stolen by country that took a part in media campaign shitting on us and rewriting our history? Sure, they can move this embassy but i doubt that Polish voters would reward them for this in next elections

Zionists have no moral authority in Poland and thats the only thing i care about. A killer, thief and criminal will never have any authority here, unless he is strong enough to kill all of us, and zionists are not that strong

Lucky based Indo's pressured scomo out of following this stupid trend.

Kim jest Jonny Daniels?

CIA/Mossad handler of PiS entourage

Despite my dislike of trump I’ve never been against the Jerusalem. I don’t really give a fuck about Palestinians.

>Israel de facto controls Jerusalem and has done so for some time
>"WTF YOU CAN'T RECOGNIZE THAT!!!" screams the meek UN
For that matter, I say fuck it to Crimea, too.

>USA didnt manage to persuade us to remove our antidefamation law criminalizing accusing Polish nation for nazi crimes.
Dude, the law was literally changed because of Jewish pressure (also in proxy by the (((U.S.))) gov) and that law was literally signed by Polish politicians IN ISRAEL IN THE HQ OF THE MOSSAD...

is there any reason to move embassies to jerusalem other than to trigger muslims epic style? seems like a much more dangerous city to be based in, it would make more sense to be based in tel aviv away from the mortars surely?

You are literally american state in Europe.
Not only because you govern from Washington, your country starting to look like some kind of american Midwest teleported to Europe.
Not speaking that Warsaw now can be easily confused for capital of some American state.

Redpill me on czechia

WTF?!?!...... I love Azerbaijan now!

Attached: david_ben_gurion.jpg (1612x1237, 232K)