Separatism

1. Your cunt
2. Are you pro-separatism?

1. Flag
2. Fuck yes, if South Brazil separated from the rest of this country we would have the second highest HDI of South America.

Attached: UruguayIndependence.jpg (650x297, 81K)

1.Catalonia
2. Yes

>cutting off your countrie's bad places
its like cutting your broken leg or arm instead of healing it

1. Wiślania/Vistulia
2. Yes. Our realm of the Vistulans used to be together with Silesia part of Great Moravia, we got our baptism before the savage Poles. We should be part of the Czech realm instead or independent.

Attached: Great Moravia Svatopluk.jpg (1214x878, 262K)

I really liked your analogy
Thanks, Kazakh-bro

Still, fuck North Indian street shitting subhumans

Your HDI is lower than São Paulo's HDI, João Müller Silva.

1. Warmia
2. Yes, both Poles and Germans have ruined the region and it's best time were when it was independant/semi-independant as a dutchy for nearly 300 years. Our bishop wrote Poles their history known as "Chronicles of Gaul the anonymous" since they needed one to have some pride but in the end I don't want to be in the same country as brown eyed, dark haird/skinned southerners.

Attached: warmia.png (1200x1399, 274K)

Flag
No, kill all traitors

Attached: Pepetl.png (459x425, 392K)

Santa Catarina's HDI is higher than São Paulo's

>its like cutting your broken leg or arm instead of healing it

Yeah but the broken limbs are actually stupid people who refuse to be developed.

flag
fuck no, I'm a pan-German nationalist
we need to reunite at the very least with Austria and South Tyrol

Based, follow our example southernbro

Economic centers tend to have higher HDI

Czy to prawda że historycznie byliscie Bałtami?

what's the difference between south brazil and the rest of brazil? what makes you less macaco than them?

We have a higher HDI than your tiny insignificant country, you have more in common with the rest of Brazil than we have.

Higher GDP, GDP per capita, so on...

Znam ludzi którzy jeszcze mówią po prusku, bardzo mało ale znam. Moja rodzina była za bardzo spolszczona i zniemczona niestety.

you're so insignificant that you are not a country lmao

*haired

Whatever, we will always be better than you at the end of the day.

you're still stuck with the rest of macacos no matter how hard you larp as germoids or whatever you like to pretend you are :^)
even "8 seconds" cataluña has more chances of becoming independent than you
>tfw country

Attached: smug.png (370x480, 219K)

but you won't be a country at the end of the day

flag
no, not so much anymore, used to be. But i have changed my mind, I think the status quo is favourable to full independence.

>2018
>not being a country
the absolute non-independent STATE of most of this thread

There's no need to be separatist anymore.

Flag
Yes, I support every separatist movement

Yes. New England should be an independent and serene democracy which includes the Maritimes, Nova Scotia and Maybe even NewFoundland.

Attached: AppealToHeaven.png (319x680, 108K)

Yes, the ensuing chaos would be fun.

Attached: noordhern_capital.jpg (1536x900, 670K)

Barely higher GDP nominal and PPP per capita, slightly higher HDI, but you're still more unequal, your poverty rates are higher, higher corruption, brazillian labor rights are shittier than ours, your education outside universities is shittier, probably outside Sao Paulo your wages are lower on average.