I didnt realize how fucking loud spaniard were until i travelled to other countries and saw how quiet and autistic they...

I didnt realize how fucking loud spaniard were until i travelled to other countries and saw how quiet and autistic they behaved
is spain a normie country? how can we live with so much noise? instead of frowning at people that speak loud we just speak even louder so we can be heard

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 42K)

It's a very real problem. If I was going to tell people I suffered emotional pain and depression because of the noisy talking and outright screaming for ordinary conversations from immigrants of my background, they would probably laugh, because they don't get it, they don't see how deep it is.

when i went on public transport in britain i was surprised to just how fucking autistic they seem. on the weekends there are total cunts that do become really noisy tho, so theres like 2 extremes of autists that hate noise and cunts that are just very disrespectful and loud.
those are not spaniards John.... they are only "spanish" by the american meaning

I didn't say I'm Spanish, just 3rd/2nd world, and in America Mexicans are not called Spanish, if anything it's the other extreme and they call Spaniards Mexican.

It's called being uncivilised. Chinks do the same thing.

i heard americans call latino food "spanish Food" and died inside a bit

I met two Spaniard tourists when I was on a trip to this Indian fort with my mom. They did not know much English but they talked with us during the hike and my mom gave them some cake she had made and brought with her to them which they said they liked a lot. When we left I told them the only Spanish word I knew at the time - AdiĆ³s (I was a kid at the time)

Good experience after which I began to think that all Spaniards were good natured people, guess mine must have been an isolated incident based on what you guys are saying.

spaniards are loud in a friendly way, the unfriendly way of loudness is more prevalent in the deep south of spain
but a lot of people might find this annoying, specially racist brits

Trip from outside India or from within? I mean, did they talk because she's also foreign or what?

>i heard americans call latino food "spanish Food" and died inside a bit
The only people who call Latinos "Spanish" are black people and Latinos trying to act like they are white. Ti be fair wed probably just call it by the nation it's from or to be dicks call it all "Mexican Food"

Trip within India.
India has several places to see and we went to this somewhat not so popular fort because we're not that fond of being in heavy-tourist areas since there's too much noise and too many people, something that both my mother and I dislike.
We were hiking through the fort (many ancient forts in India were built on mountains and hills so getting there is always a hike).
After a while of hiking we saw them sitting on the border and they were panting (because it was almost afternoon and it was very sunny and hot). Mom told me to give them a bottle of water and they first replied something in Spanish (which neither of us understood) so they switched to somewhat intelligible yet broken English. They asked if we were also hiking to the top of the fort and we said yes so they started walking with us.

Ironically, i always find Brits to be the loudest tourists in India. Only worse tourists than the Brits in India are Israelis who only come here to take drugs but at least they restrict themselves to only visting one state (Himachal Pradesh where you get the best Hash). Brits are unbelievably loud, even in like places where everyone quiets down and starts whispering, Brits have the loudest whisper where its like they're whisper shouting or something.

brits aboard are the worst tourists from Europe. they think they own the world and act like everythings allowed

Are you this dumb irl or you're just pretending for our amusement?

Spanish are as loud as the Chinese. That's fucking annoying.

Exactly, especially when they're in groups of four or five males. It feels like I'm looking at a live episode of the Inbetweeners or something.

I think I remember reading a study talking about this problem. Spaniards are living in a way more noisy environment on average than other european countries.

Has anyone been to Spain and America?, Who are more louder in a restaurant enviroment?

spaniards are probably louder
we also have this tradition called "sobremesa", where we end lunch & dinner, order coffee or dessert and just sit there at the restaurant chatting for half an hour or so
this triggers the anglo

spaniards are loud here but what annoys me more is their rudeness, they won't queue properly and stand in front of shop doorways

Is this why your diaspora is so loud?

Curious, in Galiza, Salamanca, and Zamora, areas I visited most often, closer to the border where I live they weren't any louder than Portuguese, but in Madrid, mediterranean coast, Barcelona, Andalucia they were definitely loud.

true galicians are usually more introvert than the average spaniard, but most spaniards consider them farmers and brutes

That strange situation when most of the Chinese people are quieter than Koreans in Seoul because Koreans flaunt themselves drunk publically, while Chinese people don't.

chinks are betas so they avoid confrontation and get scared really easy
they need westerner alphas to dictate their lifes in order to become 1st world

Do you have a drinking problem in your country? we currently have a weed problem. everywhere i go it smells like shit.

How is he playing dumb?

Me as a galician, i can say this is true but we are equally loud when we are drunk

I know the feel. Nowdays I tell them to shut the fuck up with their bullshit but when I was a kid I thought it was normal. Now they shut the fuck up or else.

On the East Coast is common to call Latinos "Spanish", most of them call themselves that as well. Usually you ask "what type of spanish" and they'll tell you their ethnicity.

just ask them to move aside lol, but yeah they lack spatial awareness when they just stand by
if they see you trying to enter the shop they'll usually move aside, and if they dont just ask them you shy boi

This

Can confirm. I have a spanish room mate, and it is horrible. I don't understand how anybody can live like this, the minute he gets up (usually at 3 pm) he blasts the apartment with his shitty music or gets on skype to yell at his parents for hours.
What's wrong with you guys? Why can't you appreciate silence once in a while? Sometimes I think he is afraid of listening to his own thoughts when silence kicks in.

tell him to shut the fuck up

I did, once, but I think he is hard-wired for that behaviour, and I don't really want to repeat myself. He is also pretty stupid, so I doubt he understand what I am trying to say.

no you told him to keep quiet. you need to tell him to shut the fuck up.

You are probably right. German autism and spanish ignorance is not a good combination.

of course I can physically beat people up because im quite good at it. With these subhumans you need to have an "or else" up your sleeve so I suggest you find something (like calling the police idk).

I'll keep that in mind, thank you for your input.

yea you need to have an argument with him. these subhumans always try to push boundaries on purpose so you need to throw his ass away from them (I know I know in this day and age simply killing them isnt an option but he wont stop because he is doing it on purpose).

Why are Chinese people so loud? Whenever I see some go into the bus I hear them yell out in Chinese as if they were deaf.