Why does he can use the N word whlie lookin like picrel? His mother is Mexican...

Why does he can use the N word whlie lookin like picrel? His mother is Mexican, father Puertorican and he doesn't look black in any way to me.

Attached: tekashi-6ix9ine-mugshot.png (807x390, 260K)

shut up whitey

shut up whitey

shut up whitey

Puerto Ricans have varying degrees of African ancestry.
t. 17%

He looks like a fucking goblin to me.

Pro-tip, anyone who can handle themselves in the streets can say nigga. I live in Chicago and I never got checked for saying it. And if you're someone who is corny and obviously couldn't survive in the hood saying nigga you'll just get laughed at.

t. white

Poland isn't wh*te. Stop insulting Poland, faggots.

he has the n-word pass

Attached: 1543693111842.png (652x453, 139K)

Americans, and Puerto Ricans (Americans), are black

Everyone but wh*Toids can say nigga

All Hispanics have significant amounts of negroid blood so they can say the n word

mexicans have been saying nigga since like the 80s

>>>>>>>>>>>>white

>the greatest modern american celebrity is literally el goblino incarnation
when will someone finally nuke that shitty meme country "usa"?

Attached: percy tired.png (294x256, 197K)

can you please stop thinking in memes? is someone with two hispanic parents really a "goblin" in your mind? you realize that's a profoundly racist sentiment and that no one functional in society thinks like this right?
and he's not that famous compared to tv and film stars.

Attached: lsyVL0v.jpg (1080x1342, 144K)

>the greatest modern american celebrity

Lol no he's a litteral meme

absolute fucking cope
how does a country even get to this point?

Attached: uma.jpg (1084x1208, 235K)

Who are you?

Everyone below 21 years old says nigga
Get over it

I thought Danes were suppose to be smart. Who’s dumb enough to think he’s anywhere close to being the most popular American celebrity?

>the N word
Nigger?

Attached: 1543902135312.png (808x853, 749K)

I don't really understand desu, other Latinxs have been called out for saying it

That picture has nothing to do with the USA retard

being able to identify however you want is a good thing

Like I said it depends on how you carry yourself. Jennifer Lopez got heat for it, even though she's from the Bronx, because she became "white" by the point she said it. No one ever thought twice about Big Pun and Fat Joe saying it.

so the poorer and trashier you are the more you're able to identify with black culture.
interdesting

The more "hood" you are is a better way of putting it but that's only if you're not black. Even some half blacks feel they can't say it like Logic because he's too "white" even though he's a rapper.

he earned it. whatever that means.

why is it then that it is perfectly realistic that it could have?
because that is everyone's view of usa today

a fat scootering, wheezing, hardly living meme

Attached: my reaction to something.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Some Blacks seems to be ok with Latinos saying it. thats why nobody gets mad at lil pump either even if he is non-black colombianWatch the breakfast club interview with him. The host asked how some are angry that he says ‘nigga’ 6ix9ine literally said he doesn’t give a fuck if people are offended and that he will keep saying it since nobody can stop him kek

They don't look like niggas at all, but they're dumb

>logic
there's no way this guy is (((((((((((((half)))))))))))) black

Attached: logic-rapper-2-promo.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

Mulatto are good-looking but if you mix too much you get this uncanny shit

Jesus, he aged like shit. The guy isn't even 30 and he looks like he's raising 3 kids in suburbia.

Exactly why he "can't" say it.

You are retarded and make everyone with legitimate reasons for hating America look retarded too, so to that effect thank you

because he can, nigga

J. Cole is also half white and he says it with free reign.

Are you poor?

Why are you showing a photoshopped picture? Why do you expect people to trust you?

No, grew up in a middle class family from immigrant parents and I've been surrounded by minorities my whole life. Neighborhood was mixed income. Also went to a mainly black elementary school and mainly Hispanic high school(where they all said nigga). There was actually strong racial tension one year though which was weird because Chicago isn't like that like California seems to be. Had nothing to do with saying nigga though.

t. coke nigga

what is the colombiANO equivalent of nigga?

How can Tarantino get away with saying nigger thousands of times?

Nea, but it’s not attached to any race, but to economic class

Latinos who are considered sufficiently 'street' get a pass.

It was always in-character and times were different in the 90s. A white director who pulled a Dead Nigger Storage today would probably catch a lot of flak for it.

"The Hateful Eight" is pretty recent

Tarantino's Nigger usage has gotten a lot less flagrant recently though. Films like Hateful Eight and Django Unchained can get away with it because they depict an era in which the term was common in polite society, and only the characters who use it are antagonistic racists (from what I recall).

>Wanting to nuke a country because a guy's face reminds you of a meme
If serious, you're mentally ill.

He has been called out over it. Especially in Django. It was a controversy.

Latinos really are such a joke, they leech off every group they encounter. This shouldn't be surprising considering their ancestors willingly gave up their cultures and learned the colonizers language/culture. A pathetic group of people who only bring misery where ever they go, they possess no positive qualities, not athletic, or intelligent. Why should we let them in?

>he doesn't look black in any way to me.

Attached: 1541351529467.png (649x409, 44K)

>is someone with two hispanic parents really a "goblin" in your mind?
Well... Yes

Because we are known for being tough by being born in harsh and unprivileged conditions so we are allowed to say the nigger word unlike wh*tes who are known for being sissy fags because they have been born in literally easy mode.

>are you poor?
>do you hang around a group of blacks or people influenced heavily by them?
>could you get harassed by the police for simply walking around?
If you answer yes to all three questions then you can say nigga without a problem

a white guy got forcibly blacked in that movie

I primarily hung out with Latinos my whole life and am really cool with them and looove Latinas but they are hilariously racist towards black people while simultaneously being one of the biggest adopters of their culture. I don't know why they sometimes seem so obsessed with them, Black people don't care for Latinos either but they aren't ever thinking about them randomly.

based