What's your opinion on the GILETS JAUNES ?

youtube.com/watch?v=fgQq8xpGdlA

Attached: Capture.png (1250x628, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sahihmuslim.com/sps/smm/sahihmuslim.cfm?scn=dspchaptersfull&ChapterID=889&BookID=24
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-09/trump-disapproval-in-france-drops-16-points-to-65-poll-shows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your cunt is full of cringe weebos

Based gilet jaunes. France is a country of revolution!

you tell me

oh dog, this is actually really well done

Attached: 1515484779235.png (650x581, 284K)

Based.

this is drumpf's fault

Attached: Capture.png (654x246, 23K)

why are nips so... weird

*黄色のジャケット*

>mfw France is literally copying our corruption/rioting anime Openings as well as our fuel tax riots

Attached: 1543876190996.jpg (1200x1117, 185K)

>nips

They are based and repilled
Why do Americans do things like this this is utterly wrong and cringy

I hope they get shot.

t. Macron la macrouille

Who?
Los chalecos amarillos or the disgusting weeaboos?

Both

Fucking idiots who want stuff but don't want to pay for it. Disgusting hooligans. I wish Napoleon could see how they ruined his monument so he could appropriately respond with a whiff of grapeshot.

Based weeb nation. Arabs love anime

sahihmuslim.com/sps/smm/sahihmuslim.cfm?scn=dspchaptersfull&ChapterID=889&BookID=24
>we (angels) do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture

According to (one of) the most reliable Hadith, Muslims are not allowed to have waifus. How will they ever recover?
>This post was made by waifu gang

Attached: 1543298112200.jpg (480x473, 14K)

>most of them are ruralites
>Trump is most popular among French working class voters, where only 54 percent dislike him, and least popular among white-collar workers, where 79 percent have a bad image of him. Still, overall, 83 percent said he’s “dangerous” and 80 percent said they don’t want a French version of him.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-09/trump-disapproval-in-france-drops-16-points-to-65-poll-shows

Yeah I'm thinking they're based and redpilled

Attached: 1543945125119.jpg (1080x776, 232K)

Muslims fucking love anime dude. You have no idea how many Muslims weebs there are. It would shock the western world if they knew the seedy underbelly of muslim weebhood

>Purchasing power is up
>Muh we can't live anymore, we need more purchasing power
They just act like spoiled children desu. They had a very good life for 30 years. Now things got a bit tougher, they can't go to Club Med twice a year, so they riot. They don't give a shit about the next generation or what comes after them.

I remember a lot of Jow Forums threads where ISIS member had waifu pillows. Those were good threads

Attached: tnvw0534a5gy.jpg (1023x651, 141K)

yep muslims are the weebiest people on earth.

The "hurr durr I can't afford to go to work" argument is bullshit as well. If France is anything like the Netherlands, employers are obliged to cover your transport fees.

It's also retarded that the coward Philippe has delayed the tax for six months, resulting in a deficit in France's budget plans of many millions. A bunch of retarded hooligans who should've been fucking shot ended up delaying the recovery of the French economy. Mark my words, these SAME FUCKING PEOPLE will whine about the high unemployment. Also, if Macron is smart he'll deal with this budget deficit by cutting some expenses. Take another guess at who will whine the hardest when bloated government jobs disappear or their gibsmedats are cut by 0.002%.

Non-net taxpayers shouldn't even be allowed to vote. Fuck this gay earth and fuck commies.

>The "hurr durr I can't afford to go to work" argument is bullshit as well. If France is anything like the Netherlands, employers are obliged to cover your transport fees.
>It's also retarded that the coward Philippe has delayed the tax for six months, resulting in a deficit in France's budget plans of many millions. A bunch of retarded hooligans who should've been fucking shot ended up delaying the recovery of the French economy. Mark my words, these SAME FUCKING PEOPLE will whine about the high unemployment. Also, if Macron is smart he'll deal with this budget deficit by cutting some expenses. Take another guess at who will whine the hardest when bloated government jobs disappear or their gibsmedats are cut by 0.002%.
>Non-net taxpayers shouldn't even be allowed to vote. Fuck this gay earth and fuck commies.
>>Purchasing power is up
>>Muh we can't live anymore, we need more purchasing power
>They just act like spoiled children desu. They had a very good life for 30 years. Now things got a bit tougher, they can't go to Club Med twice a year, so they riot. They don't give a shit about the next generation or what comes after them.

Do the proles here deserve to riot even though their french counterparts don't?

>Do the proles here deserve to riot
Where is "here"? Britain? What riots are going on in Britain?