Do you know any Pole?

do you know any Pole?

Attached: 12973161_505571696317525_8702836602743958688_o.png (1080x1080, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TccD2wgBCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No i don't mingle with plumbers

At this point, I believe everybody in the planet has a little Polish ancectry.

as in poles born in poland? my grandparents desu

Attached: 47668264_p0.jpg (775x521, 81K)

It's pretty common to see a Jeff Kowalski or Mike Wazowski and so on here in the states

No,but i want

i don't
everyone here is paraguayan

Attached: images.jpg (960x577, 86K)

Yeah but they're post-ww1 and ww2 migrants so they're just french people with funny names

>Mike Wazowski

>not recognizing the first name
disneyfag

yes

Attached: shroud-exciting-news-about-return-to-cs-go.jpg (1600x900, 88K)

no, luckily

Ofc, see flag
My first gf was Pole

Only north and south :-D

Attached: 1539571675437.jpg (200x200, 10K)

based

no, but australia's highest mountain is named after a pole, mount Kosciuszko

Yes. They are usually poorer than the other diasporas.

Yeah a good childhood friend of mine he was the first person to show me newgrounds

BASED

i know a pole descent

he is a insufferable 'muh heritage' kind of guy

yes, around 25% of my high school was Polish inmigrants

live in commiefornia so not many. If I went eastern states I would probably meet large communities.

My grandmother. Gulaged by soviets. Dont feel polish at all though. But i have positive altitude toward them despite all antirussian shit in their country.

I know a guy in seattle who has a polish grandmother and literally took a picture at some polish heritage festival captioned my people

I do, there's a polish guy that flies the flag of poland at the top of my street, and my grandpa has a polish grocer, I love how you can instantly tell their polish just be seeing them.

My sister's godfather is a 2nd generation pole.

My grandma is born of two Polish immigrants, I'm 1/4 Polish and 3/4 French, pic related

Attached: 23andme.png (408x705, 31K)

used to be friends with a 2nd gen Polish kid when I was a kid
Had a Polish science teacher in the 4th grade
Had a kid in my sophomore year English class with a -ski last name

i wonder how poles could be antirussian....hmmmmmm

Attached: 1536747152464.png (702x575, 91K)

>b-but it wasn't RUSSIANS doing all that bad shit, it was SOVIETS, there's a difference!

My mother was born from polish parents in Siberia but she said that she never feel herself polish.
My father was half Pole half Russian, but he died in accident shortly after I was born so I don't remember him.
But I never feel something special about it, I consider myself Russian.

PIS russophobic propaganda. Don't blame us, but gullible people who voted for those US-cocksuckers.
See Germans did a lot of shit to us, but no one hates them. Because we actually depend on them and have economic relationship with them. 99% of media and press is owned by Germans here.

Come on, all we have a lot of wars with each other. Germans with anglos, frogs, austrians etc etc, but nobody of them is so butthurt about one another, as poles are buttmad about russians.

Poles are the biggest German cock suckers despite Krauts calling for their extermination

The Polish-"Americans" here are some of the most horrific sub-humans here. They could be easily compared to African-Americans.

There is.
Lenin was a German-Swede, not even fully Russian (there are conspriacies on his Kalmuck or Jewish from grandfather's side mix too).
Stalin was a Gruzian.
All the leaders after him were Ukrainians - Khrushchev, Brezhnev, Gorbachev. Even fucking Trotsky was an Ukrainian Jew.
Who attacked Poland? The trio of Gruzian Stalin, Ukrainian Timoshenko and Ukrainian Voroshilov.

For all crying for peresecution by the USSR, Ukrainians sure held high positions in it.
Grzegorz Schetyna even once said, that it was Ukrainians "liberated Auschwitz" and not Russians.

Basically this, the hypocrisy of the whole situation is hilarious.

yeah
it was a cutie, I wanted her to be my gf but turns out she is lesbian

>polonia
>not POLSKA in all caps
you don't even know how to larp
truly embarrassing
she just said that because she didn't like you

My grandmother and I have a few friends from Poland

Umm, is this really fitting to call people living in Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania and Jermoney (non-immigrants) as Polonia?
I always thought this term refers to
emigrant Poles, not natives.

I went to school with a Soboleski who was the only member of his family to be born in the USA.

I live in Chicago and there's more Poles here than in fucking Krakow.

I do actually, and she was born in Poland, not a muh heritagefag.

I am of Polish ancestry. My dad can speak it fluently and worked there a lot. He's from Ealing, the Polish speaking "capital" of the UK.

why

change it

Lmao Ive been ealing and youre right.

it's not about the wars it's about the communist occupation

My babysitter when I was a child was polish, her name was Anna.
She was my first crush.

Attached: rice-3-MM.jpg (720x547, 56K)

No but I live in a backwater province that no one ever comes to so that doesn't mean anything.

Attached: 1498393351895.gif (250x250, 313K)

I work with one.

no