It's back

It's back.

Attached: McRib.jpg (670x429, 55K)

We've had it here for a while tho lol

is it any good?

We haven't had it since 2012 so I don't give a fuck you dumb cunt fuck off bitch.

Looks cancerous as fuck.
Congrats I guess...

Does yours actually stay or is it the on-off bullshit like here?

they know what I like, *siiiips* a meat patty of compressed pork offcuts mixed in with some other chemicals, really hits the spot

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

it's great. for McDonalds cancer at least. I'm jealous, they aren't sold in Poland anymore as well.

For me it's this trio

Attached: o.jpg (1000x562, 100K)

Based

It's pretty good

Not as good as the hype surrounding it though
There are several things from McDonalds that were(are) better. But mostly limited stuff

I want one.

There isn't any bones in it right?, even though it's called the mcRib.

do you have this in your country? my favourite burger from McDonalds: with a block of grilled cheese and lots of bacon

Attached: comment_3vYSKWdIZHCm0EkpZSbu7Z8SLJNmTZzu.jpg (2000x1252, 674K)

God damnit now I want shitty fast food

YO HOLD UP YOU GUYS GET PIGGY TAIL CHIPS?

Attached: 1531381093611.jpg (500x500, 26K)

nah. it's deboned, but meat does taste like ribs

No, it's just the meat

its not deboned its compressed offcuts in the shape of ribs

pwe had them too for very shirt time. Called them vertigo. They were the best thing i ever ate in MC

I choked on a bone once as a kid and now I literally can't put any food in my mouth that has bone still in it, I'm fucking autistic.

yeah. we also had sweet potato chips lately. they introduce novelty shit like that every now and then and usually it's on the menu only for a few months.

Barbeque is too sweet, I scrape it off and put some McCheese on top instead, it's alright I guess

Your nuggets look way better thaan ours. Not like it was an achievement anuway.

They shouldn't American mcnuggets are the worst ones.

I love seeing yanks get btfo by Based Straya
haha what a retard

B&RP

they had something similar in spain when i lived there

hahahahah B&RP

Why eat the McRib when you could eat the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich?

That isn’t the Spicy Chicken Sandwich though.

Attached: 91F35854-5BB8-4F34-9CE5-CFB46CD55902.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I've never understood the hype surrounding the limited time McRib windows.

You can buy cases of dirt cheap "Rib Style Pork Cutlettes" from many retailer year round that, when combined with bog standard BBQ sauce, basically taste identical to the McRib. It's basically the 1 thing from McDonalds you can recreate and have taste the exact same.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: mcchicken.png (1199x667, 1012K)

I worked at mcdonalds in high school and we used to reuse the same tray and sauce for like 4 hours with the mcrib.

it costs like fucking $7 though and look at the little thing fuck that

Isn't it just mayo?

>affordable
I don't know in Brazil but here it's outrageously expensive.

Haven't seen this pasta in a while.

jej

>going to mcdonalds
>over the age of 14

t.zoomer in disguise

>mcrib back in australia
>right when chinese pork stock crash

CHA CHING BADA BING

Nuggets are the only thing I take enjoyment out of anymore from McD's. I've lost my taste for the burgers (except when I really need a quick bite) and I've never been a fan of the fries.

/ck/ called, they want their stale pasta back in the kitchen ASAP.

I can't be the only one who likes those Chicken and Cheese burgers from McDonalds

>Barbeque is too sweet
You shut your headless mouth

Are you retarded

Attached: brainlet.png (558x614, 54K)

it's not a fuckin michelin star meal but for a buck or two and the knowledge that what you're eating is not healthy nor is it pork yes it's actually pretty good

Wendies has this sandwich right now, it's bretty alright
>bacon
>swiss cheese
>croissant
>maple glaze shit

Attached: wendy.jpg (717x493, 68K)

I hit "plain" for the McRib on the E. coli touchscreen thing because I don't like onions and shit all over everything and they handed me just the McRib it's self in a little baggy.

Attached: mcrib-cleantop.jpg (630x354, 61K)

They're called curly fries