Burger Culture

Five Guys vs. Shake Shack vs. Culver's vs. Whataburger vs. In-N-Out Burger

Which is objectively the place that offers godlike fastfood from the American heavens?

Attached: Five Guys.jpg (560x374, 92K)

How many times have you been to the US? You’ve tried all of these burgers?

N

OMG In-N-Out pop-up in London TAG YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU NEED THIS!

I

Shake Shack #1

G

G

G

E

E

R

We only have 5 guys in my city. It's pretty good

mom and pop joints are the best

none of the large chains are as good as your local, independent, burger shop. the best one around me was a butcher shop inside a korean liquor store that got converted into a burger restaurant. as a good rule of thumb, if they don't ask you, "rare, medium-rare, medium?" then it's not a good burger restaurant.

In-N-Out is the pinnacke of corporate burger restauraunts.

Certain mom and pop places put them to shame, though

>Five Guys
Burger: Taste = 8/10, Size = 6/10, Special = 5/10 (usually compacted into a ball)
Fries: Taste = 5/10, Size = 10/10, Special = 8/10 (improves w/ seasoning)
Condiments: 10/10 (Fresh jalapenos, several onion types, mushrooms, american cheese)
>Shake Shack
Burger: Taste = 10/10, Size = 4/10, Special = 10/10 (well put together, criminally small)
Fries: Taste = 6/10, Size = 7/10, Special = 7/10 (forgettable, but ok)
Condiments: 6/10 (nothing special)
>Culver's
Burger: Taste = 9/10, Size = 8/10, Special = 10/10 (delicious, large, well put together)
Fries: Taste = 8/10, Size = 7/10, Special = 5/10 (pretty ok, not amazing)
Condiments: 5/10 (nothing special/limited)
>Whataburger
South east fag/10
>In-N-Out Burger
South east fag/10

Shake shack burgers taste the best (their shakes suck), none of them have good fries/beaten by average sports bar. Culver's is probably the most balanced, but ultimately a little boring. Five Guys suffers from tasteless fries without seasoning and their burger packing game ruins the burger, which would otherwise be great. Fresh jalapenos though, that keeps you coming back.

I eat more burgers at my local sports bar though. Big, juicy burger and perfect fries. If you have a Toasted near you, they also make a pretty damn good burger.

>five guys
look at these prices lmao

Attached: 957b8f3bd57e7d3eaf906c53d951a343.jpg (650x548, 116K)

in n out >>>>>> gap >>>>>> five guys > shake shack

have not tried the other two

I don't know what the others are like, but Five Guy's is decent save the price. I went there yesterday and a burger + fries + shake was 17 dollars. Pretty ridiculous.

Five guys is overrated shit.

Haven't tasted none of those except for Whataburger, and honestly I can't tell you it ain't that big of a deal, it's just like a whatever fast food burger

I can*

Nigga that's normal

Whataburger is basically one step above McDonald's, it's shit.

For me? It's Shake Shack

You can get shit at Chick-fil-A for half that price.

What if I don't want to eat a chicken sandwich

Then you're gay.

Culvers is top tier

Attached: culvers.png (1280x885, 1.31M)

For me burgers are just worst than Balkan pljeskavica that there’s no point in making them at home anymore.

Culver’s, Freddy’s, and Whataburger at #3 are the top chains in TX imho, but as another user already said, it’s the independent chains you find in more rural (country) areas that are the true gems
I hate that our exported food culture is fast food, as good as it tastes; there are places in Texas and Louisiana that blow any establishment out of the water
Be prepared to pay at least 10 bones for a burger tho

>5.3€ for a milkshake

Attached: 76e5fcd1e6f08afd05cbc6c195181733660e5ff771a80e345a2571c30c5adfca.png (800x600, 470K)

I've only had Five Guys. I don't like how they wrap it in aluminum because it makes it all soggy.

>an American who unironically rates fast food burgers

I once drank a massive 8 dollar shake, threw up everywhere when I got home
Idk why I drank it all, I’m skinny af the freedom just took over I guess

So?

Starting to think the europoor meme has some truth to it
I know if I lost half my income to income Tax I wouldn’t be able to buy anything
At least they have mo money fo dem programs

>So?
>13.5 CAD for a cheeseburger
Thats not alot?

Culvers innit. Steak n Shake is also bro tier.

In-n-Out
t. guy who has only has In-n-Out and nothing else on that list
Whataburger I've only heard good things though

Of OPs list, 5 guys probably has the best quality meat, and they are comically generous with their portions. Their baby burger is the same size as many other chains. Their shakes are amazing, even the vanilla ones. You will pay more though.

Culvers is just a hair lower in quality in my opinion, but they are priced much more competitively. Their staff is usually very polite as well.

What-a-burger will always have a warm spot in my heart because they always manage the perfect quantity of mustard and pickles on my burger. Also, they tend to be open very late here, which can be a Godsend post-drinking.

[spoiler]Chic-fil-a is better than all of them[/spoiler] but that's probably cheating.