Which Spainish city is the best to live in, Barcelona or Madrid? I've visited both but can't make up my mind

Which Spainish city is the best to live in, Barcelona or Madrid? I've visited both but can't make up my mind.

Attached: turismo_0.jpg (950x475, 220K)

Brexit means Brexit, you bakedbeaner

Bilbao

Haha... 'bakedbeaner'. My Spainish amigo, I've no intention of staying on this godforsaken island and will be moving to the land of sangria and tapas before Brexit.

Then go to Gibraltar, you monkey ass licker

you seem upset

That isn't Spain

Spain is shithole

>le weed country man thinks spain is shit
ok

t. le weed country man

>madrids biggest landmark is a literal corner

barca is better but the best is Granada

Barca - beach +weed and better night life

Nobody calls Barcelona barça, that's just the football team.

Loads of brits refer to it as Barca you mong.

And it's retarded, it's like calling London Arsenal.
Puto imbecil.

Not really. It's literally just a shortened version of the name. Arsenal is not a shortened version of London

Puta madre maricon!

You clearly are not getting it, Barça just refers to the football team. Deja de ser subnormal.

Neither, the south is were it's at, my fellow bong

Attached: The-Plaza-de-España-in-Seville-Andalucia-in-14-days.jpg (1000x668, 267K)

To the anglos Málaga or Alicante to live, also Canary Islands or Baleares, to work Madrid.

>Sevilla
podrias haber puesto una ciudad que no fuera una mierda al menos.

>implying that I don't want the bong to die from a heatstroke

t. le license country man

You clearly don't get that Barca is still a shortened version of barcalona

Sevilla y Granada son lo único que merece realmente la pena de Andalucia, el resto deja que desear, quitando la playita para los guiris

You clearly don't get that barca means 'boat'

Córdoba?

Stay in England. Finish your education, pursue a PhD if you haven't already. Save as much money as you can. Get a conservative English gf who hasn't slept around too much and marry her at a church.

Cordoba es la provincia (y ciudad) superior de Andalucia.
Sevilla esta lleno de sevillanos.
Granada no esta tan mal
Almeria es una puta mierda
Malaga es una puta mierda
En Jaen viven 3 personas y no cuenta
En Cadiz no he estado
Huelva es irrelevante y pobre

Me dejo algo?

Sinceramente 1 vez de paso feo con ganas, me gusta la costa de Huelva pero por el coto, veraneaba en Matalascañas de crio.

La bilis que suelta, recógela.

El sevillano de normal desprecia al resto de andaluces por eso la primera se la da a ellos, hay cuatro ciudades históricamente importantes en Andalucia : Sevilla, Granada, Cadiz y Cordoba y andan todas a palos, luego Málaga por ejemplo es la que tiene menos paro y también fue importante hace una pila de años, desde Motril a Sanlucar es todo Turismo y tiene poco encanto para mi.

We are full Nigel