How do you treat Alzheimer's in young adults and help them regain back their vocabulary and cognitive abilities?

How do you treat Alzheimer's in young adults and help them regain back their vocabulary and cognitive abilities?

Attached: 2d6qNNL.jpg (653x490, 95K)

you don't

Alzheimer's doesn't have a cure lad, I'm sorry. I believe there are experimental medications to slow it, but its likely genetic and you cannot stop the destructive processes behind it unless you have something that actively removes all the plaques and tangles

you probably just fucked your brain with internet and procrastination. young alzheimers isn't that common

>regain
boy, I got bad news
all you can do is slow the progress down, but what's gone is gone for good
but if you got a case of early dementia, you're pretty much fucked either way

Are you in 35 user?

I'm 20 and have been deteriorating mentally since mid-puberty, I had actual chances of achieving something great before my disease took hand

>deteriorating mentally
What does this mean? Have you been diagnosed?

>Have you been diagnosed?
Fuck off, Jew.
He doesn't need to pay someone to tell him what he already knows.

Ummm, no I'm a gentile. You're jewish

Luckily no, none of my numerous psychologists that I insisted on changing regularly cared enough to find out what's wrong with me, which is for the better since confronting with my actual disease would kill me, maybe I don't even have it, otherwise there are days where increased brain function helps me cope

Just pretend you don’t have it until you believe it

I didn't even know about the symptoms and how compatible they were to mine until today since I otherwise struggle to articulate my thoughts textually

You need to see a neurologist if you legitimately believe you have a decline in neurologic function. Are you sure you're not depressed? How is your memory? Energy? Physical activity? Do you have any loss of sensation or trouble moving?

I also struggle with English to an extent where I can spend hours writing a single reply, I used to be completely fluent at it just a few years ago

Are you a neet? It's been proven that isolation causes problems mentally.

I literally mean hours, yesterday I spent 2 hours writing a small portion of text

How is your in-person conversation skills in your native language? Have you noticed any memory deficits? Has anyone commented on you speaking strangely?

I know that feel man.

The worst is that I watched my grandfather deteriorate due to Alzheimer's until he died and as it gets worse you don't even notice that you forget things

Attached: 1509422328636.jpg (950x534, 46K)

>depressed
Well I'm obviously depressed that I can't communicate my thoughts
>memory
Okay I guess, quite short-term, I'm currently working on my driving exam and it's frustrating
>energy
Bad
>physical activity
I could do more I just refuse to, at least once a year I try to have intensive workout routines to get back in shape and it somewhat helps with memory
>loss of sensation or trouble moving
I guess I do, my motorics are fucked

I believe in you user, maybe it means nothing but just keep trying and trying and trying. Rage, rage against the dying of the light

You need an actual assessment by a healthcare professional. Not a psychologist. It could by psychosomatic or it could be a legitimate neurological disease, but Alzheimer's is extremely unlikely at 20. I could ask questions all day but I don't think we'll get anywhere

I'm known to be rhetorically skilled but I don't feel it as that, I think it's rather the self-image that I try to convey and that people remember me as a clever guy, I have days where I speak like a literal caveman

That hits the spot
I'm just tired of trying anymore

Just keep going user, get into a dsily routine and just keep doing it
You should also force yourself to exercise since you said it helps.

Actually no if it's that I won't allow to go down gradually, I prefer dying then, intellectual pursuit has always been of greatest importance to me, if not even that I can at least go with honor
I have no intention of making this sound melodramatic which it probably does, and to some extent also dishonest and artificial due to my incomplete half-finished sentences which read like they simply lack something which can be traced back to an inability to express my thoughts in English or in overall language but to simplify it for both of us since I've been trying to get this comment done until now, it's selfish, almost vulgar to expect anyone to go on with a disease like this

you poor fucking thing, you are dying in the worst imaginable way possible. its not even funny how cruel this disease is. please get professionally checked out.
if you actually have Alzheimers you have a very finite amount of time left before you stop functioning and you need to make the most of it. a year from now you may not even remember who your parents or friends are and be unable to eat without assistance.
go do your bucket list right now while you still can

The good news is that the real treatments to slow alzhimers will also address the anxiety disorder you actually have. Get some memantine. Skip meme pills and go straight to SNRIs. I have been down the self diagnosis path. Turns out that it is actually just a bunch of phobias and and anxiety issues.