Countries with the best reputations, 2018

Countries with the best reputations, 2018

Attached: F6DDD484-5AED-4786-8AC1-47A1AA81B0C6.jpg (601x414, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P1K4wfpVVRM
prosperity.com/rankings
youtube.com/watch?v=6G6JEs1H_TM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't even npcs are buying it this time around

Attached: tards.jpg (370x391, 10K)

Perhaps they managed to filter out responders with autism?

they only asked browns

Why is Japan so high then?

>Norway #4
>Not #1
what the FUCK
Is it because of all the whale killing??

Attached: 1521573765921.jpg (440x442, 47K)

Good reputations?

Canada took a huge hit. It was always number 1 and 2 every year since they started doing reptrak, then suddenly 7 this year. Not sure what we did, we've been clubbing seals for ages and no one cared though so I don't think it's anything like that.

Might be the peace prize desu, it's always the most controversial prize and of course we have to be the ones handing it out.

What does it measure exactly?

How well liked a country is, their reputation.

Name one thing you know about Finland. Who the fuck even know what Finland is. Is Finland even a country? How does Finland rate higher than Switzerland. Ever. On anything. It's not even a god damn country. The fuck is wrong with people. Idiots.

Finland is CUTE.

No one knows that though, most everyone thinks it's the Swedes.

>Name one thing you know about Finland.
The Finno-Korean hyperwar

Finland mentioned

D-don't be rude, Bulgar-san...

Attached: 1542300165044.jpg (940x940, 64K)

>Reputation
All of this countries are progressive shitholes,with no regards for future demographics except for Japan which is high here because of anime.Australia and New Zealand are irrelevant

Switzerland has always been nice in modern times and still is a nice country. They are known globally for Heidi, chocolate, nazi gold, alphorns, and banking.
Finland was a 3rd world shithole rekt by war that managed to pull themselves to a near nordic quality of life standard and the best education system in Europe. People noticed

Um where is America

I could say the same thing about Bulgaria,shut your fucking mouth nigga

I'm not trying to be rude to you. But be honest. You don't deserve to be above Switzerland. You're a good country, a great country. But you don't fucking exist.
Best education system in Europe is Switzerland system of Apprenticeships though. This is undisputed fact.

Attached: 1524253473571.jpg (1920x2834, 543K)

Sadly sweden superiority is actually true, no matter how much we meme on them.

youtu.be/P1K4wfpVVRM

Name one thing about Bulgaria, I'll start
>Nazis

I don't give a shit about Bulgaria you dumb fat black african retard. This is a discussion about Finland and Switzerland, and their rating. Now shut your mouth you glorified dish washer before I shut it for you, permanently

Not everyone is as uneducated and ignorant as you are, brown third worlder.

And Santa Claus lives in Finland, that is a reason enough alone to love Finland.

Attached: 1523621258032.png (200x200, 66K)

Why are bulgarians perpetually angry?

there must be a mistake there's no way nz ranked higher than us

You have twice the population of NZ, are in the EU, and have easy direct access to the wealthiest continent.
NZ is a tiny island in the middle if nowhere but manages to have the same GDP as you.
Aus is a very relevant country.

Nazi genes

Look. You aren't a country. You don't belong in the top five. But even if the real world pitied you, or 90% of the people polled were Finnish, you don't belong above Switzerland. Just admit this you Ugric son of bitch.

Cockblocked by Serbs and Gypsies.

We're discount US with a cringey PM who tries to be friends with everyone but fails to actually make friends.

>denmark 5 spots worse than Norway and 8 spots worse than Sweden
the fucking STATE of denmark jesus christ

Attached: Y3o1Era.jpg (1059x791, 57K)

PISA puts Finland as the best in Europe, I don't think very many people are familiar with Swiss apprenticeship models.

>Name one thing you know about Finland.

Mämmi
Great bands/musical scene
Symmo Heika (can't spell his name) The White Death - BTFO subhuman communists
Kimi Haikonen and Mika Hakkinen
Thousand lakes country, looks really comfy

There. They seem like very nice people in general and are one of my favorite posters on Jow Forums .

prosperity.com/rankings

Finland is ranked the 3rd best functioning country and best place to live in all of the fucking world, it would be bullshit if we weren't in top 3.

I'll fucking slice your fucking neck with knifes you self on your streets.
Don't mess with portugal

youtube.com/watch?v=6G6JEs1H_TM

PISA is a meme. People not being familiar with Swiss apprenticeship program doesn't change the fact that it is the best education model on earth.
It's a fucking frozen swamp with mosquitoes and you buy cheap vodka from Estonia. Don't fuck with me. I know who you are.
Don't ever talk to me again, my maid is Portuguese and I will fire her if you don't shut up right now.

gay normie bullshit kill yourself

No.We have our GDP PPP is 330,theirs is 199,so please close your mouth chinaland

>the self-hating Canadian again

It would work so much better if anything you said were true.

Attached: images (1).png (230x219, 7K)

I hope you've all been watching the best anime of the season: Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senp

Attached: 1522632882444.gif (540x304, 679K)

ITT

Attached: bulgaria vs everyone.png (331x269, 9K)

these always confuse me, any politician that tries to copy 'australian immigration laws' is called a facist racist, but we always rate highly on these
do people just like any place thats really sunny or really cold?

bulgaria is irrelevant suck my dick

I'm glad you like us so much it really warms my heart

Only cowards fight on the winning team. To be a true man you have to face martyrdom with joy written across your face. Knowing that you will gaze upon the glory of Allah (PBUH) for all eternity in the great kingdom.
I don't give a shit about Bulgaria you dumb african dish washer. This is a discussion about Finland, and it's status. If you post again I swear on the life of the holy prophet I will bring my fifteen cousins to your home and beat the shit out of you

You have hot girls and cute boys, only reason.

>losing is considered a good thing in Bulgaria
Well that's one way of getting over never ever winning.

Attached: British vs everywhere.png (323x810, 211K)

I'm happy I'm canadian, I just stated why our reputation is falling. I don't even dislike trudeau, but his public image isn't a good one.

And yet you're a fucking paki colony now. Get the fuck out of here with your past glories to deflect from the pathetic present you exist in you bitch.

Attached: 1521884309143.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Unironically why are you so angry, bulgarianon? Anger isn't good for you desu

>PISA is a meme
>muh fake news

It must be nice to live in a world where you can just pretend anything that contradicts your point of view is a meme.
It doesn't apply in this case anyway since PISA is measuring 15 at or near the end of their (usually) compulsory primary and secondary education and the Swiss model starts at 16, making it a form of tertiary education. Pearson measures that and Switzerland does score quite high, higher than Finland iirc.

>It must be nice to live in a world where you can just pretend anything that contradicts your point of view is a meme.
It is.

Its nice to know that we trigger people like this, only by existing.

Attached: 1521230788217.png (770x801, 167K)

I don't care for Trudeau very much but aside grom the India trip and Trump/NAFTA ordeal foriegn media is extremely kind to Trudeau and normies everywhere love him. He is basically a global celebrity and the longer Trump is in power the more people around the world like Trudeau.

>getting angry over some shit meme rating

Attached: 1542944852200.png (645x773, 11K)

fucking BASED

>not getting angry over inconsequential dick measuring info-graphs on Jow Forums

Attached: 1528313505895.png (546x700, 484K)

t. lower ranked than NZ
I know the feeling brother, trust me. Sucks not having a better rep than Sweden even if we're better than Denmark

Attached: 1535211375403.jpg (410x368, 26K)

Your autism is showing. Not everyone see everything in numbers and statistics. By normies you're seen as drunks, close minded and introverted. That doesn't look good on your CV. You're also kinda irrelevant in comparison to other Nordics which are already kinda irrelevant including us.

Just shut up.

This rank is fake as fuck

>including us
This is inferred in your post, no need to specify.

t. 6th

Attached: 1520022832518.jpg (536x536, 28K)

>By normies you're seen as drunks, close minded and introverted.

*by swedes

Yeaaaa fight you fucking Nordics. Fight among your self. Do it.

Attached: 1522326043449.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

that is a very smug painting indeed

Sweden #1 !!!

>As voted by the people of Somalia

one thing I have learned is that ur reputation doesnt say much about you

>rich countries are popular
wow who would have thought

No it honestly doesn't bother me. I wouldn't care if we weren't even on the list.

Since it's never great to just look at 1 year here is the aggreagate ranking over time, 2012-2018:
1.) Canada 62 points
2.) Sweden 61 points
3.) Switzerland 57 points
4.) Australia 47 points
5.) Norway 44 points
6.) Finland 37 points
7.) Denmark 23 points
8.) Netherlands 11 points
9.) Japan and Austria 3 points
10.) Ireland 2 points
Only other countries to ever make top 10 were Germany and Belgium, both with 1 point.

Attached: pepe-transparent-comfy-2.png (802x802, 2.46M)

I fucked that up, put New Zealand at 7th with 32 points and move everyone after down a rank

how the fuck are we not on there?

oi oi oi but /trv/ and Jow Forums would have you think we're all cunts

and they are right, fuck australians i am not australian fuck assimilate.

yeah fuck learning the language as well you brain dead moron

I had to say it or the Finns wouldnt understand.
Again, the Finn refuses to acknowledge things he doesn't like

Seems right to me except I expected Demnark to be top 5.

I hope we're not top 50.

no need, soon you need learn my language dumb auusie

Is this for tourism or just people’s general perception of the country?

You rank very low. In case this is your first day on Jow Forums and you are honestly unaware, everyone outside of the 3rd world hates America, and also a lot of the 3rd world. Last year you were 38th, this year 34th, out 55 countries.

NZ has nature and kiwis.
Australia has dust and racism towards aborigines and Nauruans.

It's the overall favourability and reputation. The poll asks 58,000 people in Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, UK, and USA (the G8), which countries they view the most favourably and have the best reputation. The researchers say that while financial stability is important, things like freedom, scenery, altruism, ethics, and friendliness of the people, are important measures.

Our big cities have become crime infested in recent years.

Could be, but we have always had a much higher crime rate than any other country in the top 10 and still scored at the top until this year.
It has to be something specific to this year. The polls are done in April, this year we had the Toronto van attack in April, maybe that had an impact. It's certainly crime in a big city, but then the year that guy killed 6 Muslims in a mosque Canada still came in 1st place.
All I can guess is that the USA is one of 8 countries polled and republicans in America are anti-Canada over the last year.

I've unironically never heard anyone else talking about this "miserable finnish drunk" -stereotype except some lower class wt Swedes and some self pitying Finns.

Foreign people rarely have any kind of pre assumptions on us and when they first notice our introverted mind, it first comes as a culture shock but later it mostly seems like a funny and rather pleasant thing than some kind of deal breaker. And they just think we drink a lot, simple as that, nothing special. Many other nations drink a lot too.

And how is being irrelevant somehow a bad thing and affects me negatively as an invidual, any possible way?

Russia for example is a fucking relevant country, yet the average Russian lives in some rotting shed, eating sour cabbage every other day and is universally hated by many. And the latest events as being even more """"relevant""" haven't really made things any better for the common people. Unlike in Finland where people live averagely better and more happier life than most of the world, living in a "relevant" country doesn't mean jacks shit for a single person and his own personal life, which is what should matter the most for everyone.

Dumb Swede.

Attached: f7f2575c.jpg (405x524, 32K)

But you are avoiding the reason for why I brought up that you're irrelevant. People don't know about you and cant really give you any reputation because of it. I never said that Finland was too irrelevant to be a good country nor does the list rank the best countries.

Forgot to add that the reason you only hear it from our normies is because we're literally neighbours and you have no pop-culture so to speak of so for people to actually know how Finland is they need to do their own research.
Stop taking offense over everything, swamp-jew.

Is there a way to see the full chart?

>some countries increased their score
>some decreased
>we stayed the same
good old NZ, we deliver what we promise

blacks and hispanics love anime

>But you are avoiding the reason for why I brought up that you're irrelevant.

I never understood in the first place why you brought up that, like I said, it doesn't matter how relevant your country is, as long as it can sustain it's people and their quality of life, the best possible way, which Finland is doing better at the moment than Sweden.

>Forgot to add that the reason you only hear it from our normies is because we're literally neighbours and you have no pop-culture so to speak of so for people to actually know how Finland is they need to do their own research.

I've met quite a bunch of foreigners and their impression has never been "close minded introverted drunks" more like "funny culture and language, honest people, clean country". The only reason why Swedes do this is those Finnish immigrants niggering in 70's and the fact that you just can't stand: your former colony and the uncool cousin who has always been a bit worse is doing better than you at the moment.

Attached: jesse.jpg (515x515, 24K)

>I never understood in the first place why you brought up that, like I said, it doesn't matter how relevant your country is, as long as it can sustain it's people and their quality of life, the best possible way, which Finland is doing better at the moment than Sweden
You need to practice your reading comprehension. The Finn I replied to was upset Finland wasn't ranked higher on a popularity list and I gave home some reason for why that may be. This has literally nothing to do with any hdi shit. And even after I note that out to you, you still ignore it since you're fucking delusional and post the same "muh better living standards" which is pretty much fucking irrelevant to the list.

The Finn you replied wasn't upset, he gave an explanation why Finland was so high on the list, you debil.

Hol up. I'm dumb.

>not even in the top 10
Is it the whales?

I bet it's the fucking whales.

Attached: 1542921314150.png (794x872, 278K)

Still doesn't explain why you went full autist and brought up socioeconomics