How do the British and Irish get along these days?

How do the British and Irish get along these days?

Attached: british-isles.jpg (260x318, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHe2H2WOQXs&index=2&list=LLf16bvxws98SBVjq6l_WuWw&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Micks are still seething
Britons never think about ireland.

>filename
Don't use that term near the Ir*sh.

about as good as portugal and spain or canada and the states

They bring it up when they get hammered. In my week in Dublin they were perfectly cool up until they got drunk and then it's the Brits this Brits that.

How else would one collectively refer to the islands of Great Britain and Lesser Britain?

their entire national identity is built around it

Every waking moment Brits live rent free in Paddy's heads

t. larps as fury

This, Scots too.
Only the Welsh have an actual identity.

Nothing to see here... we get on fine except a few prize twats on each side

Never had a problem with an Irish lad/lass in real life, my Uni in Northern England had a load of them and they fitted in no problem.

These Isles belong to us.

Tyson Fury is a proud English warrior.

Attached: Tyson2.jpg (615x410, 29K)

>Only the Welsh have an actual identity
>98% of Welsh identify as British
Wales has no respect for themselves

Fury is an Irish Traveller. Bet If me and him went into a pub and got drunk he'd be singing IRA songs. Ofcourse not in front of the people that gives him money (the english) ;^)

Just for clarity's sake, is this yet another thread were when you say British you actually only mean English?

Fuck tinkers

>"""Irish""" Traveller
>spends entire life in another country
really does make me think

I have the feeling the irish lads are the good guys

>Lesser Britain
You mean Brittany? It's not an island.

Lol a girl in my drawing class's boyfriend owns an Irish pub in New Haven (Actually Irish, he is from Dublin born and raised) and she says all she talks about is how shit the British are.

Attached: MicksBTFO.jpg (450x588, 61K)

Give it a rest, wilder.
So you're saying he isn't an Irish traveller? There is no such thing as English travellers mate. Only Irish ones. And he most definitely is an Irish one. Simple fact. Dosserboy

The Irish actively wanted to be oppressed, all they had to do to be treated like people was switch from one version of a religion to another near identical version but they didn't.

You're not completely wrong, but the actual bad guys in this story are unironically the Scots.

It's their right to believe what they want no? It's not like in the 3rd world you know

The actual reason Cromwell gave for his invasion wasn't because of religion but because the irish kept joining the French as mercenaries.

That's most blatant pandering attempt I've ever heard.

why

Because it was King James the first (a Scot) who first decided it would be a really cool idea idea to ship boat loads of Scots over to ireland and establish the Ulster plantaions, a decision which still causes problems to this day.

She did come off kinda slutty but she's really professional looking and wants to become a nurse. I look like an edgy stoner who shows up to class in Pajama pants half the time cuz I can't be bothered and am an art student. Not to mention she is 23 and I'm 20. God I'd love to get with her but I just don't see it happening lol.

What are the chances of a Troubles pt 2?

The Irish talk a big game but that's it.
Wouldn't be shocked if the inbreds in Northern Ireland started some fights though.

>Irish don't have their own identity
youtube.com/watch?v=GHe2H2WOQXs&index=2&list=LLf16bvxws98SBVjq6l_WuWw&t=0s

Gonna find myself a Welsh gf

>Irish
>from Dublin

Basically you've got chav Irish who are like the Chavs of Britain and the Neds of Scotland, so they are pretty based.

A lot of Irish millenials are a bit americanised, these lot are a bunch of soyboys who are unironically red dit incarnate.

this is my experience at least, feel free to contradict

Attached: versatile_.jpg (600x400, 52K)

I think she mentioned he was born and raised in the "Burned lands" on the Western coast. Explained it was called that cuz it's all barren rock.

The Chad Paddy vs the Virgin brit

>Basically you've got chav Irish who are like the Chavs of Britain and the Neds of Scotland, so they are pretty based.
scangers are barely a step above travellers

are you one of the reddit irish then?

Based Irishmen

Dank

up until relatively very recently the term "briton" only applied to the welsh

they've always called themselves british, because that's exactly what they are

>up until relatively very recently the term "briton" only applied to the welsh
Wrong. I can supply you sources in America from the 1700's that used the term "Britons" to refer to all British people

the 1700s is relatively recent