Why do Kara ineks not like Kara Bogas ?

Why do Kara ineks not like Kara Bogas ?

Attached: D870BF20-1E67-4B01-9FD9-44EFB9A623AC.jpg (654x999, 125K)

>those depression flapjacks

Attached: 3664c3ceb0c7c36.png (1270x1110, 15K)

Because they spend their time larping as BLACK BVLLS on an anime website.

What did he mean by this

Attached: B0549BE2-F067-4FF5-9165-037CE456A2A0.jpg (750x342, 43K)

I made the thread that caused this mess
I kind of regret it

What did I miss? Some whore doxx herself again?

spbp

Pretty sure the girl in this photo began posting gore and other NSFW shit IIRC.

Some turkish 30 year old hag went on about German men, her husband, mixed kids, and spamming pictures of young, effeminate looking blonde men.
It was quite creepy.

She made a post about how she liked white guys while Turks were trash and created a 300+ thread firestorm

It was a thread about which people prefer which woman and in this thread some turkish femanon posted that she had a german husband and how she prefers germans over turks

so it was just the roach diaspora KARA BOGA posters chimping out?

Why are you butthurt over some brown girl liking white guys? Are you a Mohammed perhaps?

Guess so

I wonder if she’s still lurking here

>go on interpals
>turkish QTies writing me and say that they don't like their own male counterparts much

It's kind of funny how Girls in Turkiye are REALLY different than the turk chics here. They are way more conserative and fun in Turkiye than here (have been there two times). Makes you wonder why we got different ones.

She probably is. The other identifiable femanons seem to stick around regardless of abuse. If anything it probably motivates them to come here for more.

Only the most batshit insane and anti-social f*moids post on Jow Forums.

There was a thread yesterday About which race do you prefer
Some Turkish women went on about how she hates Turkish men and is married to a German man and post pics to prove she is real

The thread got recirculated this morning and lead to another almost 400 reply thread were she returned and Turkish men were triggerd and started speaking gore and blacked memes on the thread and the board as well as messages in Turkish

No, but it's strange that a married 30 year old woman with 4 kids would spend her time posting pictures of 10 year old younger men and talking about her kids in such weird details.
Still think it was an elaborate LARP.

>conserative and fun
how does that work you incel subhuman

Here is the one from this morning but can’t find the original about half the posts got deleted by janny

We have many people in our generals who are WORLDCLASS in LARPing. I'm with you.

What is it with shitskins? They dish out the "banter" against wh*Toids constantly but the second you touch their shithole country they fly off the handle.

No need to be mad.

In terms of they know their origin, their history and know not to fuck literally around. Being "fun" is not being a unfun autist or fucking around.
We have many islam chics here which are OVER religious. While Turkiye nowadays is mostly (98%...) the same, the girls give off more of a christian lifestyle.

whatever helps you sleep at night, ozil

Attached: 1530368348514.jpg (468x571, 65K)

She claimed to be from Giresun. Guess who else from /tr/ was from Giresun :)

How are they conservative if they fuck any old tourist that comes by?

????

Stop giving this hag attention
Give me attention instead

what is a flapjack?

Post your tits and I might do just that

You don't seem to grasp the meaning of my words. Neither of us should waste any time bro. Ain't reading your messages anymore :^)

No idea m8

turks are truly easiest race to troll

>im not retarded if I pretend I don't hear the people calling my shit retarded
whatever, retard

Pancake

>depression flapjacks
so, is that a reference to her tits?

Because BEYAZ BOGA is so much better

nice titty meat sweetheart

kek link to this morning's thread please?

Can I have link to original thread?

Yes

do you have original ?

Here it is the thread where she shows up

Both threads are still in archive

Link?

>turks got buttblasted
They're the easiest people to trigger ťbh. Why else would they go kara boga here?

Attached: k.jpg (600x481, 44K)

Attached: 1518892248109.jpg (1080x859, 134K)

>Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? You're not falling for my wiles and tricks, are you?
You're really cute but no.
A lot of people do the same tricks to me. In real life, when they're actually physically present and even damn attractive. I have a pretty thick skin, sorry. Probably all women do. It's a societal thing I think.

>Because Discord is based in Langley and Arlington. If you don't get it someone can explain.
Please do because I literally don't get it. It's not like I'm thinking about doing anything illegal so I really kind of don't care..?

>>Hitler
>But do you know about the Der Intergang/Downfall memes?
You mean the old btart stuff? Can't remember much anymore. Really I avoid that topic as I have an actual life to live with enough everyday problems. And now that /x stuff adds to it you know...

Lmao
Turks BFTO

What do you think of how your existence causes endless butthurt for Turkish men?

>They're the easiest people to trigger ťbh
I notice this my first day here.

Nice bread tbf

>of course a Mom is posting in 5 in the morning on this board

Larp from some german NEET. Gonna call it

Dies

It's nothing new for me. As a woman married to a German do you know how much butthurt was directed to me in real life already?

I'm just taken a bit by surprise about how present little Turkish kids are on /int. There weren't nearly as many on here a few years back.

My daughter woke me up. Now she's sound asleep again and I'm here lying awake. I have to get up to get ready for work in a few minutes anyways...

People can pay women to take timestamps but her story is too elaborate to be fake

Lülülülü

Shhhh don't tell the kids........

>I'm just taken a bit by surprise about how present little Turkish kids are on /int. There weren't nearly as many on here a few years back.
I already explained it in the other thread. It’s literally just 1-2 posters. But it also doesn’t help that you’re really kind of feeding into these autistic interracial cuckold wars in which incels from ethnicity A try to enrage incels from ethnicity B by spamming pictures of women from ethnicity B dating men of different ethnicities, as if the failure to prevent all interethnic marriages is tantamount to cuckoldry. If you don’t want to feed into it, then you need to Claire when you’re talking about “turkish men” that your sexual preferences come from events you experienced with Turks in your childhood instead of the autistic presumption that you yourself are engaged in some sexual form of an ethnic self hatred fetish.

only kuffar girls who worship to ataturk loves wh*Te males also i dont wanna mention that they are gold diggers

Here they come

Attached: C6667558-AC71-41A5-B03B-FA1E63327AF3.jpg (676x685, 125K)

cope

S E E T H I N G

lmao

Jeez. I’m actually starting to feel bad about this

ikibey

I don't need to explain anything to anyone.. I grew up in that environment. Turkish/Muslim boys going into autistic rage know very well why they do that as well as I know.

Really I wasn't ever offending or insulting.
I couldn't give two more fucks about it.

Other than that I've had a great time with the other cute anons so it definitely was worth it :3

>what is the power of imagination

You know how people are writing books and fictions generally yes?

Mach mal ein Vocaroo. Text ist egal solange es authentisch ist. Datum mit irgendwas mit Jow Forums Kontext reicht schon :^)

based and kirmizipilled

based turkish girl

Who?

A Tukish incel who pretended to be Greek

Turken mädchen sind so toptier :3

Scott ikieby

>dgw keine Franzosen-gf

Attached: 1539318841188.png (808x805, 459K)

Ya me too sort of but They can sometimes be the most obnoxious posters

Don't be a bother.

I told you my family is pretty liberal. And yeah they love atatürk and despise the current one.
>gold digger
lol.

:3

@98332313
>Don't be a bother.
>not delivering

Try living with them. My sister lived in a Turk neigberhood in her commiecity. Guess what she hates them with a passion now.

im just shared da truth

Der wird nich liefern weil das a Weichei ist

Turkey needs to pay Armenian genocide reparations.

>imagine choosing German soyboys over TURKISH BVLLS LMAO

Attached: hritik roshan.jpg (670x829, 90K)

>Turkish bvlls
>posts Indian man
huh?

that guy's not turkish and he looks weird

>German men are better than Turkish m-

Attached: toni-mahfud-2.jpg (900x750, 52K)

>saving pics of guys on your pc
What a turkish thing to do lmao.

-en
Blonde guys are fucking sexy

İnteraksiyonun almancılarla ve buradaki götü yanıklarla beraber olduğu içindir belki. Ortalama Türko GAVAD ve aşağılık kompleksli olduğu için genellikle aa yabancı herif türko kızını beğenmiş as bayrakları hacım falan diyor.

based, black men have bigger cocks and are stronger than wh*Toid soiboys

>-en
>Blonde guys are fucking sexy
Mmmmmmmmhh yeah

Tamam. Ama gerçek hayatdaki aşağlamaları nasıl anlatacaksın? Kendi eylemin reaksiyonu görseydin keşke seneler önce. "Sünnet oldu mu? Müslüman mı? Diyen sayılarım zaman geçtikce kendi müalüman karılarını aldatıyorlardı. Artık hepsi ayrılıyorlar. Ama benim sünnetsiz eşim hala beni çok seviyor ve çocuklarına en iyi babalığı yapıyor

Attached: 1543863465075.jpg (564x846, 56K)

It was Ikibey.

t. Ikibey pro

>eylemin
aylemin
>sayılarım
dayılarım

Fuck autocorrect and here have some more hot blondes.

Attached: 1543885772552.jpg (817x1222, 177K)

turks are not black, though

Tamam işte ben de sana ya kanacke ya da muhafazakarlarla yaptığın interaksiyonlarından yola çıkarak böyle konuşuyorsun diyorum. Bu ülkenin çok rahat senin kimi siktiğini siklemeyen %60 non-muhafazakar nüfusu var lol.

Ayrıca bu sana özel bir durum da değil. Dünyanın her yerinde; minority olup, ülkenin majoritysine karşı fetişi olan milyonlarca insan bulunuyor.

Açıkçası benim de götümü yaktın ama nedeni kocan ve çocuğun olup gidip götünü başını açıp başka erkekleri paylaşman. Kocana üzülüyorum yani :DDD Beyaz erkeklerde gavadlık var ama işin bokunu çıkarma sen de pls

gizliden gizliye götün harlanıyor be t*Rko PİÇi çaktırmamaya çalışmısın ama senin asenaları hans kütürdetiyor :D fuck you t*Rk fuck you KÖPEk

çerkesim ben :D