Fuck the south

Fuck the south.

Attached: shithole.png (510x322, 54K)

why didn't yanks left them leave if they hate the south so much?

Attached: 1538256277937.png (1366x768, 217K)

are you really this retarded?

Attached: 1537986159653.jpg (680x695, 34K)

because we hate them but they're our spouse and we have to stick together no matter what, even if they're trying to fuck with european countries behind our back

Because they're our country. The real reason is why did we let them rebuild themselves.

Agreed.
I fucking HATE Andrew Johnson for letting these traitors off the hook. The entire south and its """culture""" should have been burned to the ground

real question*

"the south" is all america was for the majority of it's history. everything else was just "wild indian grounds"

Please remove North Carolina from this map - me and my fellow New England transplants have YANKed NC - it's now living up to it's name and is a Northern vassal

lolwut

based and yankpilled. I myself may leave the northeast to YANK up some other area.

Rude

Murricuh's shithole

Live here, hate it, love our accents and gun laws though simple as

You should - don't forget when there's some snow/ice to make sure you go around saying how much more snow we used to get in the Northeast and how funny it is people can't drive on ice.

Too be honest, fuck antebellum architecture, and all Hellenic fetishists. The renaissance was a mistake.

>He says this while he himself is probably a Caguas nigger.

The majority of the founding states were north eastern or eastern you fucking degenerate

>american education

You joke but I was in Tennessee once during a small snowstorm and it was fucking bedlam. I have never even imagined much less seen so much weather related dumbfuckery in my life.

Great idea. Might see what's out west and be extremely loud and obnoxious to the soft and passive aggressive west coasters

Are you functionally retarded

>Oklahoma
>Kentucky
>Texas
They are not southern

texas isnt the south. texas is its own separate entity.

Attached: 1498193170152.jpg (700x1024, 161K)

virginia and maryland and dc = the south
all the economy of the early US was based on tobacco and slave labor that extended south
i'd say the mid atlantic is the most important region followed by the north east

nonono, all of the south is Texas

I don't joke, this is what happens. People flip their shit, panic and grab supplies (milk and bread) from grocery stores for 3.5 inches of snow. Then you'd hear every fucker around here say "Yeah we got about 8 inches!"

You would be wrong, in fact the only colony that even supported an early union was Massachusetts (mostly because they had to bear the colonial brunt of the War if Austrian Succession alone and were angry) and Ben Franklin (he was interested in land speculation in the Ohio Valley and rightly believed that only a unified colonial entity could take it from the French and Indians) for Pennsylvania though the other Pennsylvanians didn't support him. You are looking at the economy wrong as well.

Fuck the south.

Attached: flag of canada.png (283x173, 9K)

Yes, the wild indian grounds of New York, Philadelphia, and Boston.

Fuck off.

Attached: Soufisdabest.png (1618x900, 200K)

Leftists ((neo-)puritans) are pure evil and yearn to erase all traces of beauty and freedom.

I saw it firsthand. Even worse was the uncountable amount of cars on the side of the highway. Every 50 yards or so another car had slid off. It was nuts.
The most shocking thing though was that the snow was still there 8 hours later. No ploughs, no salt trucks. I was in shock. They need to sell some of those giant electric signs (pic) along the highways and buy a few snowploughs.

Kek, we're "the south" too?

but we are in the south

the south is great

>fuck the south
Yes please

Attached: e07.jpg (480x542, 42K)

Don't forget the food.

Texas is not the South

underrated

Only part of the US with unique culture and food.

What about New England?

i like the south

Annoying accents and some bland seafood dishes (other than chowder, which is pretty good)