How do you ignorant, provincial losers feel knowing that the world's top three universities are in the United States?

How do you ignorant, provincial losers feel knowing that the world's top three universities are in the United States?

Attached: american laugh.jpg (600x600, 65K)

top 3 english speaking universities

Nope, top 3 in the world. Harvard, Stanford, and MIT come out at the top of almost every study.

It doesn’t fucking matter cause people there get in debt till they’re forty. Also the majority of the population don’t attend those and a lot of students there are from foreign countries

And yet your still a nation of complete retards.

Thats rich coming from a bulgarian.

not as rich as you capitalist pig slave

I have to talk in english because you guys can't comprehend basic french.
Let me remind you folks that french is the language of diplomacy, thus the lack of the capacity to speak it shows a lot of your so called supremacy.

You have one of the biggest brain drains in the world.

Yeah, universities full of foreigners. Amerimutts are dumb.

And yet. you still manage to be king of retards. american exceptionalism at work

Harvard - 12.8% foreign
Stanford - 24% foreign
MIT - 30% foreign
We can roughly estimate that half the remaining are diversity admissions following worthless degrees
So Harvard is 44% American intellectuals, Stanford is 38% American intellectuals, and MIT is only 35% American intellectuals. That's pretty pathetic.

Your (((friends))) made it seems like the tops while making money from loans that came from internationally.

Ivies are
>80% rich people/nobility that got in off their family names getting spoonfed easy degrees in business/politics/law/whatever the fuck Daddy wants them to do
>15% random ethnic minorities living in the USA who they need to represent to avoid getting heat from the media. They major in English, Music, African History, Feminist Literature, and Russian Folk Dancing
>5% the literal top of the world's stock who actually got in on purely academic merits. They have literally no free time for the next 10 years and spend the rest of their life working for the 80% listed above while making less money.

Pretty sad ťbh.

Uni sucks dick.

Our discount Asian colony is talking shit, get him boys!

I feel amusement primarily because this statement is untrue.

Attached: DarlingPlease.png (1200x649, 258K)

i ate me wife
i ate me church
i ate me pope

i luv me divorces
i luv me chicken
i luv me pints
simple as..

Attached: ate da.png (1170x1080, 1.68M)

Having control on research publishers helps on that academic monopoly.

>tfw the majority of the Universities in most top 10 lists are either English or founded by Englishmen.

Attached: Dave.jpg (800x775, 107K)

stats?

Yes lets talk about those universities, the ones that import 80% of their students because Americans are too stupid to get accepted.

Pic related, Harvard. Want me to post MIT next?

Attached: Harvard-talk.jpg (620x413, 70K)

are school shootings different in universities? or just the same than in schools?

>i ate

Yeah, we know.

Which one are you in?

Post MIT

o o f

They dont import 80% though, harvard isnt even 50% foreign. Princeton is 23%, MIT is 34%, stanford is about 24%. Most foreign students at these universities (and in the US I believe) are grad students. Many US students just get a bachelors and leave, especially in fields like CS and engineering where there is good money right after graduating.

>where there is good money right after graduating
Kek, this propaganda still works on dumb normalfags. Corporations really have ruined education.

You're a country of extremes, everybody knows that. I'd gladly be an American in the upper or upper middle class but below that, no way, never.

Works on most people as projects and exams wear them down and making money > making no money and further debt for those without scholarships

t. Poor nigger idiot

hungary? uhh go eat some food dumbass lmao