Is there any country that if it got invaded/attacked the whole world would be pissed off at the people who did it and...

is there any country that if it got invaded/attacked the whole world would be pissed off at the people who did it and would help defend them?

Attached: monkey gang.webm (262x348, 492K)

I couldn't even imagine the international outrage if China attacked Japan.

mostly coming from weebs

Attached: average pol user.jpg (504x492, 60K)

Probably Norway, can't think of anyone hating them

Attached: 1514388129331.jpg (499x499, 160K)

Czech Republic

It would need to be a country powerful enough to draw allies in, but weak enough for those allies to think they could take advantage of the situation. so poor nobody countries like CR/Eastern europe are out. Big fat guys like Russia/England/America are out. Norway maybe because they have Oil and the niggers, I mean british would likley try to get rights to it. Other than that maybe Switzerland or Germany

Israel

Israel, Japan, Australia, Canada, Switzerland.
Not Norway, I just don't see it.

/thread

Attached: Jew rave.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Hello

No. Every country hates another country.

Maybe if germany invaded its neigbours again

north sentinel island

Canada

OP's question meant a country that the world does not want to see destroyed

Switzerland, jews would loose their shit if money was lost

Belgium

Attached: f51455b014012a479c15c6c670c576cab0bac6475f0775ebc3afe14db8e91e71.jpg (688x775, 316K)

isreal attacking vatican city. holocausting the whole place.

What's with the actual macaco warlord?

Liechtenstein

Iceland

i think everyone would atleast be shocked by an attack on rome

Thats because no one cares about them either way. like anyone outside of norway gave a fuck about breivik chimping out

Australia or NZ. they've never done anything to anyone ever

any first world country except for israel and America

Well, considering we're the biggest investors in the world. With Russian oil refineries around Rotterdam, American companies, datacenters, nuclear weapons and military supplies, and supply German oil, gas, food and machinery I think we're a safe bet.

At least when it comes to the white world.

Pakistan

Yep, probably Japan. Even non-weebs like Japan. I don't think they have any bad stereotypes internationally.

Based PakiLeaf spreading the truth everywhere

The dutch are the most contemptible group of euros to ever exist.

Switzerland?

Netherlands is most lovable nation on the planet

It's America's unreliable but needed ally and it holds one of the best geopolitical locations so yeah

That statement would be more believable if belgium didn't exist.

Finland

Lithuania

It just seems like unless the world collapses or the greatest of betrayals happen, no 1st world country can be touched.

Panamá maybe

Switzerland
But not because anyone likes them

this if the mountain jews got attacked the bankers would manipulate the whole world against whoever did it

>Implying Belgium exists

We are constantly attacked and the world is only outraged when we dare defend ourselves.