Civ 6 adds Australia

>Civ 6 adds Australia
>Civ 6 adds Maori
>Rumored to add Canada soon
So are they just trying to round out the entire British Empire? Because if so, I approve.

Attached: Civilization 6.png (1832x1405, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John,_King_of_England
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too bad the expansions are ass.

Too bad the game is ass.

>Asia
fuck off

Too bad the ass is ass.

I originally put Georgia in Europe, but people complained.

Are you mad that your steppe horde isn't considered 'European', goatfucker?

You should put it in the Americas to troll people into thinking you're an ignorant American.

Attached: state of georgia.png (756x550, 75K)

>Are you mad that your steppe horde isn't considered 'European', goatfucker?

Attached: 56%face.png (500x500, 164K)

>all those irrelevant female leaders added just for muh wemin

that's a yikes from me dog

Mapuche leader looks like he’s taking it up the ass [spoiler]which is kinda hot[/spoiler]

kinda happy france is finally getting a french ruler even if she's still a literally who

who is the leader? better be John A.

Eleanor isn't really a literally who but it's a shitty pick anyway. There's too many irrelevant female leaders in this game so they can fill some gay quota.

>Spain
Works. Should’ve gone with Franco desu but whatever.
>France
Why the hell did they not pick Napoleon?
>Sweden
Why her? She was a shitty leader
>Germany
Why not Frederick the great?
>Persia
Nader Shah would be a better option desu
>Arabia
I’m fine with this but another good option would be Harun al Rashid
>Sumer
Change this to Iraq and make saddam the leader
>India
It’s ok. But make a Mughal or Pakistan faction with Akbar or MAJ as leader
>China
Make another leader. Either Liu Bei or Cao Cao
>Japan
Replace with nobunaga or Tokugawa
>Egypt
Replace with baibars. Or if you REALLLYY want a d’email option, then you can use Shajar ad dur
>Africa
Add a Mali faction with Mansa Musa as leader
>aztecs
Why shitty ass moctezuma and not CHAD Chautemoc?
>Brazil
Make the duke of Caxias or whatever instead
>Mapuche
Lautaro is a badass

Add a fucking Inca faction!!!!
Tupac amaru should be the leader

Attached: 8BF27D36-333C-421A-8A26-2B72715220BF.jpg (244x365, 65K)

I don't know man, Medici sounds italian to me

Which Civ6 leader is most likely gay in that universe? I think all the Amerindian leaders have probably sucked dick or fucked someone else in the ass at least once

>Why shitty ass moctezuma and not CHAD Chautemoc?
Thats Moctezuma I not Moctezuma II

*d’email i meant FEMALE

They actually are adding Mali with Mansa Mali, or so the rumors go.

Attached: Jadwiga.png (532x767, 252K)

Is this game a PC game or a feminism game?
Queen Seondeok is a stupid woman who was defeat by Goguryeo and Baekje and made to lose territory
Even her introduction says that she did what other people did.
Why should they put a woman
It even looks like a Southeast Asian woman

They clearly wanted to pad the roster with female leaders and needed at least one from East Asia. They used Wu Zetian last time and Japan and Mongolia have no one, so it had to be Korea.

The leader roster is just weird this time around, but the civ bonuses are way better than Civ V at least.

>Catherine de Medici
>Eleanor
>Wilhelmina
>Kristina
>Jadwiga
>Gorgo
>Tomirys
>Seondeok
>YAAAAAAS NUBIAN QWEEEEEEN Amanitore
All these women should be cut out as irrelevant trash choices. Furthermore,
>Kongo
Should be replaced with a much better fucking civilization
>Scythia
Should be replaced with another steppenigger civilization that actually did something like the Manchus.
>Mapuche
>some low-tier Native American civilization
>before the fucking Incas and Mayans
>Georgia
>"great civilization"
>Hungary
>"great civilization"
>Scotland
>"great civilization"

Funny thing, they also tried to make her look like a fat Hawaiian at first but got called out on it.

Remove all the American Indian “civilizations”
Remove all the female leaders
Remove everyone in Africa except for Egypt
Touch up Egypt a bit instead of pandering to the WE WUZ crowd
Remove all the irrelevant Asian “civilizations”
Add more European and maybe Middle Eastern civilizations
And there you go, I’ll finally buy your game.

stupid asian

There are good options in Africa, the problem is they picked all the shitty options and added in Nubia with a fat bitch for pandering points.

>>Mapuche
>>before the fucking Incas and Mayans
Lol what

I think he meant >inb4
Seriously, the Indians never created shit except for roaming fields and making a few cities of 1 thousand people in it at most. The American Indians have no right to be in a civilization game since they had no civilization to begin with.

yeah you might be illiterate

I didn't even try this game because the art is atrocious. I enjoyed the hell out of civ5 though.

Alienor of Aquitaine isn't French either to be fair

>Indians never created shit except
People already know that here

>Alienor
okay I'm fully convinced that you're illiterate now

Attached: 1529699379634.jpg (400x368, 25K)

you understand the entire concept of the word "civilization"?

Attached: ggs.jpg (968x681, 55K)

That's the correct spelling according to CK2, my dude,

Also, stop appropiating occitan historical figures.

It basically means countries with influential empires

>only leader is a nig
lmao, fuck

>>Brazil
>Make the duke of Caxias or whatever instead
What the fuck m8?

No, it means a society of city-builders.

just because she was born in s*uthern france and owned aquitaine doesn't mean she was a dirty occitan, in fact her dynasty started in poitiers

No I meant before
As in, they put in a bunch of random Injuns over two of the more well known and iconic civilizations.

>Duchesse d'Aquitaine et comtesse de Poitiers, elle occupe une place centrale dans les relations entre les royaumes de France et d'Angleterre au xiie siècle : elle épouse successivement le roi de France Louis VII (1137), puis Henri Plantagenêt (1152), futur roi d'Angleterre Henri II, renversant ainsi le rapport des forces en apportant ses terres à l'un puis à l'autre des deux souverains. À la cour fastueuse qu'elle tient en Aquitaine, elle favorise l'expression poétique des troubadours en langue d'oc

Based. How can one dame cuck Fr*nce so utterly and completely

You're an idiot

a french tradition, her son was literally cucked to oblivion by the king of france: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John,_King_of_England

Name one Indian country that impacts the world in any way today. That’s right, you can’t name any, since they didn’t do jack shit except be a pest to colonization

Tbf 99% of country is in Asia.

Attached: 1026px-Europe_orthographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary_(with_borders).svg.png (1026x1024, 370K)

India

Canada would not be a country if not for Indians.
The most important war of the 18th century, and the one that started your country, had everything to do with the Iroquois Confederacy, who cucked the French and British empires for a century by being better at diplomacy and political scheming.

Civilization = societies with culture, customs and beliefs with a complex social structure, law and political organization.

Amerindians have at least 2 historical civilizations:

1. Mesoamerican: Olmec, Toltec, Aztec, Maya

2. Andean: Inca, Nazca, Huari, Tiahuanaco, Aimara, Chimú and Chavín

Rapa Nui people (easter island) are considered a civilization as well so... Mapuche civilization can by definition be considered a civilization

Amigo no le responda al bait, es malisimo

¿Que quieres que haga? La wea de bait de la que habla el gringo es el área en la que trabajo y me es imposible no contestarle tamaña pelotudos.

Speak English

pelotudes*

Jajajaja tiraflechas jajajaja el goblino burguer

Iroquois should have been brought back in, even if it would have been a repeat.

habla espanol

por qué los gringos están tan PENDEJOS?

Catherine de Medici is most ridiculous. They could have easily went with Eleanor of Aquitaine or Joan of Arc like before.

is this game worth pirating? I loved the other civ games

>Moctezuma
I don't get it, why people use that spic spelling? It's not even how he was called in nahuatl, it'd be more close to Motecuzhoma.

The Queen is heavily criticised for being brown and ugly, but moderation of the Steam forum bans you for mentioning that and feminism in game.

>Touch up Egypt a bit instead of pandering to the WE WUZ crowd
You haven't seen the spin-off titles, Civilisation Revolution for PS3 and Civilisation Revolution 2 for smartphones yet.

Attached: Cleopatra.jpg (600x1074, 326K)

It gets old fast, too barebones and repetitive for now.
The expansion in February is very promising though and there's rumors there'll be yet another one after that.

Koreans are pretty yellow

Scotland replaces the "Celts", which is an awful choice to go with (it's like having Slavs or Germanics). I feel such blob civilisations were good only for Polynesians, who as Maori or smaller were to irrelevant.
They replaced them, just like they splitted the Vikings in V and VI.
Gruzia have quite a fucking ancient history itself dude. They or Armenia were a good choice for Asia. Greeks called them Colchis and Iberia.
Hungary is third Eastern European nation, who else from the region would you pick? Eastern Europe is underrepresented, compared to 7 Western European nations we have now.
Queen Hedwig was influential in our history, she was one of the two female rulers. But I don't know why people use the Polish spelling of her name, she was quite literally an Angevin Hungarian.

At least she's hot.

I seriously hope so. The game needs much more work on it done. It was a shame for me they haven't released third one for Civ V.

>Remove all the American Indian “civilizations”
Why? Aztecs had a legitimate civilization.
>Remove everyone in Africa except for Egypt
Why
>Touch up Egypt a bit instead of pandering to the WE WUZ crowd
I like it how it is
>Remove all the irrelevant Asian “civilizations”
Which ones and why
>Add more European and maybe Middle Eastern civilizations
There's enough from Europe, more Middle Eastern ones would be based tho
>And there you go, I’ll finally buy your game.
Buy yourself a noose instead

>Canada finally has a chance to be in a Civ game
>ends up being Civ 6, the worst Civ since Call to Power

I hate life in general.

Attached: trudeau the explorer.jpg (480x420, 68K)

I'm just curious, when will they add Ukraine to Civilization.
Why Scythia is in Asia?

I would like something to represent Eastern Europe aside Poland, Russia and Hungary. That's too few for our region, compared to 7 Western European nations.
I feel Novgorod, Czechia (as Samo's State, Great Moravia or Czechoslovakia), Goths (Crimean ones primarily) or Lithuanians would be cool. Ukraine could appear as the Kievan Rus, Hetmanate or more modern state under Petlura, which I rather doubt.
It will be funny, because Lwów is part of Poland in the game. In Civ II it was part of Russia, while other Polish cities were in Germany (in Civ IV in HRE).

Lmao was Call to Power this bad? I haven't really played much of both games. I feel there's too much empty space on the maps between nations, in VI actually too few.

It's based on Tomyris, she was in Asia.

i think its really dope that they added the loyalty system cause now i can go around as america starting insurgencies and install a puppet government to further my own means just like in real life!

60% of the modern diet comes from the natives. The whole continent was almost like a collective of different innovations gathered over the years of various places and peoples spanning from across Alaska to Patagonia.
thank an Indian for gold and silver, rubber, aspirin, other various medicines, corn, potatoes, various plants and animals, cures and ailments of certain diseases like malaria, cocaine, marijuana, chocolate, endless amounts of spices, tobacco, cotton, keeping warm during the winter more effectively.
An almost endless amount of modern products ultimately come from various materials, techniques, and innovations the Indians of the Americas had discovered millennia ago
cant have a tire without rubber. cant have a mass production of clothing without cotton. cant mass produce american food products without corn syrup. Hell, anything made from corn can ultimately be attributed to the Indians, which is why Americans are so fucking fat tb.h.
And thank an Indian for being the one who helped begrudgingly guide the Europeans throughout the continents whilst also helping European greed by letting them take advantage of the Indian's generosity

>they put in the zulu

Yet no

Askumite empire

Songhai empire

Murkuria and Alodia kingdoms

Kanem bornu empire

Sokoto Caliphate

Asante empire

Mali empire

Ghana empire

Ife/Oyo/Yoruba

Benin kingdom

Attached: Ewuare.png (213x213, 62K)

>implying euroids care about other peoples languages outside of their own

Nubia's queen was girthy woman she also lost an eye defeating the Romans so her being large makes sense

Attached: page6-2-600x900.jpg (600x900, 102K)

>missipian mound builders

Attached: Mound_Builder_City.jpg (748x229, 32K)

Should be, but if I had to guess I'd say it'll be either Tommy Douglas, Louis Riel (plsno) or Trudeau Sr. I'd pick Laurier personally.

>tfw he’ll speak fr*nch than english

> USA is in EVERY game
> meme American "civilisations" with no cities like Lautaro's Mapuche, Poundmaker's Cree, Pocatello's Shoshone or Hiawatha's Iroquois have made it to the games
> still no official Simón Bolívar's Gran Colombia although Bolívar is featured as a great general and as a place in the final ranking
Why do devs do this?

>harald hardrada
Based I guess, but I wish they would put someone like Magnus Lagabote or Håkon IV in, they're the ones who actually built Norgesveldet/the Norwegian empire in the 12th-14th centuries.

Pic related.

Attached: Norgesveldet.png (696x480, 31K)