Can I go to university in Latin America if I can't speak Spanish?

Can I go to university in Latin America if I can't speak Spanish?

Attached: 03c.png (400x381, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fm7UTsXJNfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, what the fuck

/thread

No pinche mamon

You can

youtube.com/watch?v=fm7UTsXJNfw

Does Universidad de Buenos Aires teach any of their classes in English?

Lol no, the only place where you can do this is the netherlands and japan

No pedazo de boludo quien te crees
We teach them in spanish

Probably English classes lol

No, sorry user.

Are you really that scared of feeling alone in uni, user? I've seen alot of threads about uni lately and I suppose you're the one behind them.

I've noticed this too.

Those are Spanish classes for foreigners, though.

I've seen his posts as well. I think he wants to come here since he saw Latinos saying people at Uni were friendly

I think you would be suprised on how quick you can pick up spanish while living in a hispanic country, also in an college enviroment i am sure people will be proactive with helping you as long as you are nice and show sincere interest

It really is an easy language for English speakers.

You'll struggle getting accepted but once here you'll learn it easily, and people will be very proactive on helping you too

Yes, we have plenty of cognates and the syntax is very similar -SVO-

absolutely
these posts come from fuck ugly micropenis spics who are afraid of the BIG AUSSIE COCK

I'm not afraid of anyone's cocks, I myself am a cocklover

yes you can. my sister has some students who only speak portuguese.

our unis are open and free to all the humans in the world.

this is true in the sense that all universities in latin america are open to anyone who is able to postulate to one, but your chances of getting in or even finishing the career without the language are slim, portuguese is really intelligible when written, i really doubt brazilians studying engineering which is 90% mathematical notation will have a problem understanding the courses