What makes Americans so chad?

What makes Americans so chad?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-04-20-10-59~2.png (1440x2039, 356K)

>there are actually Americans who think that repealing the second amendment would make the US safer
I can understand if idiot foreigners don't get why we have the second amendment but actual Americans wanting to bootlick so badly fundementally bothers me.

Attached: 5b5.png (716x716, 230K)

>chad
>letting goverment officers murder citizens in cold blood because #bluelivesmatter
Say what you want about american niggers but at least they're not subservient cuckolds.

>some whore-fucking drunk hundreds of years ago said we should have guns so let's just never question this ever
Also anyone who unironically says "bootlicker" is a complete retard

>The absolute state of public school morons
It was the entiriety of the Anti-Federalists and the reasons why we have the second amendment is so that a private militia may be founded by the people during a national emergency.

>Let's just make significantly easier to invade the US
How about no?

The reasons they had before the advent of nukes. I do think it's necessary to be heavily armed in multicultural countries though.

You can't honestly believe the US is in any danger of being invaded, whose the boogeyman, Canada or Mexico?

There are like 20 negligent discharges per year under all of the police related homicides, 95% of which are completely justified. Gun violence is at a 50 year low in the US, the only reason why this "repeal the second amendment" garbage is happening is because of our horrible education system and low grade media influencing people's opinions.

Attached: 1543545729733.jpg (775x491, 39K)

After the revolution, it was legal for citizens to own military grade artillery. I don't trust the government with nukes anymore than I do anyone, especially ours. Do you any idea how much bullshit the CIA has done? Like, have you ever just took a day to read through every crime they've committed?

I don't advocate for building nukes, I advocate for the maintenance of private gun ownership at least.

Russia, China, random insurgency from foreign states, possible internal struggles that could occur a hundred years from now.

Of course this though process involves you thinking beyond your own lifespan so I don't expect most people to understand it.

>Chicago

They unironically have stricter gun control than a number of Euro countries like Austria or the Czech Republic. Places that have a tiny fraction of the firearm homicide rate.

Attached: 8;02.jpg (553x351, 26K)

But they're not even considered negligent discharges to begin with. I know there's about 750 people killed by police annually (Americans don't value human life unless it's fetus so thats a small amount to them) and most of them might be justified but there are so many unjustified killings that people do not demand the officer be held accountable for. Also while mass shootings remain a tiny portion of total homicides that chart is grossly outdated.

But user, the rest of the state isn't as strict and that's the only reason gangsters are able to buy 10 year old Glocks on the black market.

We just need to make it stricter. Then maybe everyone would stop being so violent!

>it's another 40+ response gun debate thread
oh boi

If you're getting land invasions from across the pacific you've lost already.

>750 police related homicides
>Assuming , a priori, that they're unjustified
This might blow your mind , but in a country of 330 million people where about 15,000 recorded homicides occur, 20ish of which being negligent discharges, that isn't much at all. Most of those people are people who decided to suicide by cop or were otherwise violent. We do not live in a police state. When a police officer does make a serious mistake there are convictions when there is actually evidence of wrongdoing.

Mass shootings are a cultural phenomenon among the 4 million psychopaths (they're about 1% of any given population) in the US that has been induced by media stereotypes. The purpose of the second amendment goes far beyond annual homicide and suicide rates. The reasoning behind it is an integral part of how our federation works to begin with

>Brit is still stuck in the 20th century warfare
Makes sense desu

>(Americans don't value human life unless it's fetus so thats a small amount to them)
>Believing the 'Americans are all conservitards' meme
child

Attached: ussa.png (1900x1000, 71K)

>Communists caring about human life
Unless you're a libsoc or an anarchist you can get the fuck out of my country okay thanks

Attached: 1540444260287.gif (500x375, 956K)

Attached: B99F15E4-FBD0-41A0-885A-DEE1241CF348.jpg (640x853, 143K)

Guns, freedom, tits = high test.

Attached: 10983463565466.jpg (1009x2043, 388K)

Goddamn right

Attached: 1536179179905.jpg (814x993, 196K)

>amount owed: $19.42
>amount paid: $19.42
>HURRY THE FUCK UP ZIPPERHEAD-------- -- - -
>signed
Bob seems like one of them rare hardcunt boomers.

Attached: 100834763263.png (480x454, 307K)