What the fuck is their problem?

what the fuck is their problem?

Attached: 3842-004-C238EDD3.jpg (346x231, 4K)

No, what the fuck is YOUR problem?
Why are you being imperialist and invading other countries starting from bombing Yugoslavia?
Everything Russia did, was to prevent you.

we freed Yugoslavia and the rest of the eastern block from communism you ungrateful slavoid
USA just wants to help people be free

All the US wants to do is free the oppressed people of the world and Russia stands in it's way, why?

>polish russiaboo

now i've seen everything

Yugoslavia WASN'T COMMUNIST when you attacked it. Thanks to you, "Kosovo" is a thing.
Tito was long gone.
Also you haven't freed shit, USSR have fallen down under its own weight. If not for you, it might have reformed Chinese style. So again fuck you.

The only thing you bring is a lapdog-tier submission to the upper classes

FUCK RUSSIA

Attached: poster,210x230,f8f8f8-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg (210x230, 13K)

You are even worse for that though...

Oh really? The half of fucking America owns a gun yet you haven't had a single revolution since 1776

Russia wants to LARP as if it's still a superpower even though everyone knows Russia is just a shadow of its former self.

We've never had the need for one for that exact reason.

amerimutts literally aren't human.

>shithole under monarchy
>shithole under communism
>shithole under capitalism

Tfw you realise its not the systems that are shit but the people that are shit.

Living in a frosty shithole makes people upset.

This

Russian women. They prefer churkas and give birth to low IQ shitskins degenerates.

Earth 0.2 seconds after Russia is destroyed and subdivided so their autism can never again infect the world geopolitical stage

Attached: 902502935702570325.jpg (2000x1270, 594K)

As long as you have your gun you'll be happy, won't you? Government has took away all your rights but one, the right to bear arms. Why would they leave this one you ask? So you live with the delusion your rights haven't been taken away from you.

Meanwhile in bongistan you dont even have the right to a bicycle wheel

Attached: 186.jpg (636x1096, 90K)

Nice. Don't take into consideration what I said just deflect, deflect and deflect. They've done a good job. Go away from around me now, dosser boy.

XD

this

What are you even talking about my man? What rights specifically are you referring to?

American working class probably gets ripped off the hardest amongall Western nations, not to mention occaisionly happening huge economic fuck ups like Great depression. In the most of European countries these facts combined with the right to bear arms would be a good reason for a revolution

>foreigners think this image insult us
:D

Attached: ngy-etY3-ek.jpg (1080x1016, 95K)

You have no rights. You're allowed to keep a gun because it keeps up the illusion that you do.

I'm deeply insulted. If you are not, you are not a patriot of my country

People of decline

Attached: 8e19d963.jpg (880x1164, 121K)

Yugoslavia was falling apart. The US took decisive action to end the conflict before it degenerated into Middle East style sectarian conflict. That shit can be excused in shithole African countries, but not right on the edge of an already largely destabilized Eastern Europe of the time.

>t. KGB agent

Something I learned a long time ago: people who think Yugoslavia was part of the Eastern Bloc, are idiots - no exceptions so far.

Soon.

Attached: 1536848907257.gif (362x271, 3.94M)

People have much more problems with Unitedstatians than with Russia.
Except for us and our government.

Right, you already said that. I am asking specifically what rights have been taken away from us poor sheeple here in the USA. Please be specific.

why cant we be frens

Attached: 1458996294532.png (657x527, 30K)

>He thinks I'm fine with the government violating anything else in the Bill of Rights
Nope.

Attached: 1543945125119.jpg (1080x776, 232K)

God I just mhmm want to FUCKING

What is your problem?

Attached: mvd_pepe_gimmie2.jpg (525x700, 64K)

Because governments of our countries want us to see each other as enemy and of course we have to believe everything our media tells us

Attached: 3bvk03nvzyh11.jpg (764x512, 60K)

Dude... You literally demonised the shit out of Serbs, despite everyone during the war playing naughty.
You protected fucking kebabs, and helped Albanians expand.
You pretend to fight against islam in Asia, while aiding it in Europe. You're hypocrites.

This. Hipocricy is the first thing coming to mind, when think about USA. Same about Russian government to be honest.

this looks aesthetic af

>fight against islam in Asia
Their main ally there is a place with shariah being an official law and their enemies are secular dictatorships being replaced by actual muslim fanatics. Don't even get me started with mujahedeen in Afghanistan.

B

E

L

A

L SPROUT

R

U

technically an r in korean accent

GGALA

S

Spices SPICCCSS

Бeлopyccия

you are one goddamn stupid mutt
i hope 9/11 happens again

The US has never and will never be in the business of fighting Islam. We are, like any other country, in the business of protecting our interests. The war needed to be ended before it could infect the rest of an already fragile and destabilized region, so it was ended. I’m sorry your guys lost apparently, but that’s how it goes.

ITT: russiaboos butthurt because someone dare to say something against russia

Attached: Putinbot.png (500x401, 44K)

By the way, it's forbidden in Russia :D

what a fucking zogbot NPC way of thinking
>we helped by making meme unstable countries full of ethnic tensions on serbias expense and rained depleted uranium and cluster bombs on civilian targets, maternity hospitals, moving trains, embassies to support a literal cia listed terrorist group to keep peace and totally not to build second biggest military base in europe and buy out whole country, and use it as a drug and organ trafficking route and center of europe while we constantly turn a blind eye today on children being born with no limbs and diseases due to radioactivity, smaller size of serbian populace and monasteries and churches that are older 3 times than usa getting robbed, burned and vandalized, those albanians love your freedom so much that they are taking serbian passports to emigrate to west in mass where they leech off welfare and deal drugs.
absolutely no honor for your old friend that fought besides you in 2 world wars and gave you people like tesla and pupin. i sincerely hope that you get dragged on the street and get killed in a slow and gruesome way by a bunch of feral blacks when it gets up to your turn on getting balkanized due to rapidly shifting demographics.

Attached: c7c5ad3bd841539d4eea96fd4155fd4e.jpg (480x312, 34K)

>in the business of protecting our interests
and israels

capitalism

>expiriencing war is good

Attached: 1507105807300.png (300x300, 9K)