My Tamil friend said North Indians are retarded

My Tamil friend said North Indians are retarded.

Can any pajeetoids confirm this?

Attached: mmAbNVCL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n0oYt1xqbSg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malankara-Persia_Relation
youtube.com/watch?v=fmo7lGu32kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's right, but Tamils are equally retarded

Why Hindu people have pimples on their foreheads? Isthis something they're borned with?

which is the least retarded people?

both tamil abos and north Indian street shitters are retarded compared to keralites but tamils are slightly more civilized
keralites

Attached: kerala masterrace compared to others.png (1000x250, 418K)

are you retarded ? have you seen any Indians in real life

based kashmir

(((Gujju))) > NE Chinks > Kannadiga > Maratha > Poonjabi > Telugu >>>>>> Geyrala > Tamil >>>>>>>> Subhuman poo in loos >>>>>> Muslim from any of the above because their ancestors probably got murdered and they are rape babies

Attached: laser-game-bouches-du-rhone-1030x687.jpg (1030x687, 48K)

MALLU

>Tamil
Tbh I would be surprised if he didn’t shittalk northerners. Since tamilians have their own language which isn’t Indo-European but Dravidian they keep talking about how superior their language is to Sanskrit.

Yes. We have a lot of them thanks to PiS. I mean that pimple like on OP's picture.

trust the TURK BVLL always

well then you would know its not something people are born with its just something women put on and most women dont put these on these days either

Based

It’s not a pimple, lol. Usually women put it as a way to show they’re married or sometimes as a makeup thing.

Attached: 5B5A5287-CAC6-40D0-803E-AD4541317F43.jpg (236x381, 26K)

MALLU SONG TVRK VERSION
youtu.be/n0oYt1xqbSg
100% Karaboga

desu theyre all retarded unless theyre from goa/kerala

Didn't know they're are so many mallufags on Jow Forums

>Tamil friend said North Indians are retarded
I can confirm that tamil niggers are one of the most retarded, violent, rude and arrogant (especially towards north indians) retards in the cunt.

It's to mark the pitutary gland. Hindus that it is third eye.

Probably has to do with ethnic ties to pakis

Which one are the worst?

Attached: 1425429781541.jpg (1067x1600, 635K)

Look at the chad christian.

The Cristian

Cringe and blue pilled

Kerala is based and redpilled
>tfw from Kerala but also Christian
do I go shirtless or do I suit up?

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought of this

shirtless, like our chad ancestors.

Attached: Syriac-Christians.jpg (800x535, 220K)

I'm Mar Thoma too so they're literally my ancestors

Attached: 1514777250508.png (300x250, 24K)

based, i love mar thoma hymns

Attached: 1529305583903.gif (528x555, 816K)

my brothers :)

damn, we Jow Forumsernational now

Suit pants and sunglasses but shirtless.

I'll ask this here since there are a lot of Indians ITT. Why was Pakistan created? Why did Ghandi allow Pakistan to be created? What do muslim Indians think of Pakistan?

Christians are the only high class people there.

eat a dick homo
t. jacobite masterrace

Jarawas are superior tho

Attached: Hero proud of defending his homeland.png (808x668, 986K)

>being constrained by caste and ethnic stereotypes
>not realizing that the Indian people share a common enemy
>submissively accepting the false class consciousness imparted by the elite

t. Drinks cow piss and kisses the Modi-Lingam before going to his IIT-JEE prep sessions

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 11K)

Let's not argue

Attached: 1280px-2012_Poverty_distribution_map_in_India_by_its_states_and_union_territories.svg.png (1280x1410, 577K)

Attached: 2012_Fertility_rate_map_of_India,_births_per_woman_by_its_states_and_union_territories.svg.png (390x430, 36K)

nepali

Attached: 1280px-2006_Human_Development_Index_for_India_map_by_states,_HDI_data_by_GoI_and_UNDP_India.svg.png (1280x1410, 547K)

>>submissively accepting the false class consciousness imparted by the elite
Rich coming from a 'murican

Attached: 2000px-2011_Census_sex_ratio_map_for_the_states_and_Union_Territories_of_India_Boys_to_Girls_0_to_1_ (2000x2203, 954K)

Make it easier: where are you more likely to get mugged?

Been mugged in New Delhi :)

Tell me more about how nasty North Indians are, user. Try to keep the sambar grease off your keys while you type, though.

>he's sitting in his comfortable house, snacking on idlis dosa and shitposting about his countrymen
>at this very second, Puttujeetu Pajeetapottu is crawling through the jungle, struggling to free the nation from the shackles of its transnational neoliberal oppressors

>on this week, user should be celebrating the sacrifices of the nation's modern martyrs
>but instead, he's shilling BJP memes while his Telugu, Bihari, UP-wala and adivasi comrades continue the noble struggle

L A L S A L A M
L
A
L
S
A
L
A
M

Attached: chhattisgarh_story_647_051117102933_0.jpg (647x404, 52K)

Attached: literacy-rate-in-india-map.jpg (600x673, 88K)

Damn

Well according to your maps Kerala is the best place to live then?

why is Kerala so based? Travancore got bullied into joining the union of India desu

Where in New Dehli, what weapon did the mugger have, what was the time?

Well I don't know about living there but when I visited it was comfy

Didn't have a weapon, my picket got cut open and wallet was stolen and I tried to find the guy but he pulled a knife on me and ran off

Pocket** and it was in the metro

didnt know we had so many pajeets here
any Tamils in? i've got something to say

Hi, I'm a Syriac speaker with interest in India. I've posted repeatedly here about Syriac and 'Assyro-Chaldeans'. When you say your ancestors, are you referring to Indian or Middle Eastern Syrian Christians? The ones in the Middle East are not known for being shirtless, rather, this Nasrani clothing looks somehow related to what they wear.

Please stop being annoying, by the way.

We also say Mar Thoma still. I. S. I. S., and many Arabs, Christian or otherwise, say Nasrani. The former group sprayed the Arabic letter for N on the conquered houses of, well, 'us'.

Attached: chatta-mundu-1.jpg (190x291, 8K)

Based

Indian. we're Malayalees (from the based state of Kerala). St. Thomas travelled to India circa AD 50 to spread the gospel converting lots of people in our state. in its early days, it was just considered Judaism. "Nasraini" just means Christian AFAIK
>Please stop being annoying
fuck off?
our church is indigenous so idk if it has any relation to yours (beyond being St. Thomas Christians)

What?

I'll be honest, I don't really know what the difference is. my grandparents are from both Jacobite and Mar Thoma families 2bh

cope more dravidian aboriginals

Attached: Indian states and Union territories by GRDP (PPP) per capita (US$)_ (1).png (3818x4600, 719K)

Orthodox I mean

yikes

kashmir has a higher HDI than andhra pradesh lmao

Attached: Indian states and Union territories by HDI (2015).png (3818x4600, 677K)

is this supposed to prove anything? Kerala is better off than most of those states lol
jealousy isn't a good look, lad

>Kerala reigns supreme once again
ah yes

yes, you and your BIMARU aboriginal brothers are poorer and less developed than the Aryan states

> gdp per capita of richest southern state is still 2.5 times lower than delhi LMAO

>the GDP of the capital is higher than everyone else's
>BIMARU is not north Indian
ah yes

Fuck Tamils

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a.jpg (500x483, 33K)

>the only civilized poos are commies
based

gdp per capita of haryana is higher than kerala

LMAO

stay in your lay you dirty aboriginal, at least thank my ancestors for giving you Hinduism

love how they forget about muh northern superiority as soon as you mention UP and Bihar. suddenly they're not northern

>Virgin Mohamedan
>Chad Christian

>Haryana
ah yes, the rape capital
>Hinduism
me? I'm Orthodox Christian

yes because a bunch of 5ft tall black skinned niggers speaking hindi and bihari are Aryan, just like us

Lmao, delusional nigger

Are you a Thomas Christian? Also shirtless if you are a Jow Forums chad

Haryana is just a suburb delhi. no shit, cities would have high gdp per capita. northie brainlet.

>muh Hinduism
>Ayodhya
>filthy Ganges
>n-no they're not us!! we're different!!! we're Aryan!!!!!!!

100% steppe material right here boys kek
I bet this guy would be all over plebbit crying about racism in simpsons

All places conquered by wh*Toids become barbaric, just see Brazil or any other country in the Americas

Seems like it's the same thing there

Attached: just_another_frontpage_in_hurryana.jpg (1061x613, 91K)

kathewari have the worst clothes change my mind

I'm a Russian tho, north India is pretty underdeveloped and dangerous, oh yeah forgot about the smog which is gross

Assam? What is this 500 BC?

>we're Malayalees (from the based state of Kerala). St. Thomas travelled to India circa AD 50 to spread the gospel converting lots of people in our state. in its early days, it was just considered Judaism.

Yes, my post shows I already know all that.

>"Nasraini" just means Christian AFAIK

Nasrani literally means Nazarene and is used for Christians. There are also Nasoreans and Nestorians. The Church of the East people concentrated in Thrichur, Kerala are known as "Nestorians", and all Kerala Syrian Christians are thought to have been in the Church of the East for centuries.

>our church is indigenous so idk if it has any relation to yours (beyond being St. Thomas Christians)
Knanaya people are said to not marry non-Knanaya to preserve pure Middle Eastern blood. St. Thomas Christians in Kerala have been connected to the Iraq/Iran/Turkey community for centuries, that's where Syriac language and books from. At least two Assyrian priests were buried in India in the 20th century alone and the tomb of Abraham of Angamaly from the 16th century (probably Iraq) was discovered hidden in the church of St. Hormizd in Angamaly in September 2015, among other examples.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malankara-Persia_Relation

So, should I fuck off now that it looks like I know more about your heritage than you?

>thank my ancestors for giving you Hinduism
I'm more aryan than you nigger

Attached: gdp_2018.jpg (5053x5123, 763K)

>buried in India

I mean Kerala, India.

North India is doomed to fail. The atmosphere there is too toxic already. The BIMARU horde will consume the tiny developed region and transform it into a shithole like the rest of north.

Attached: air_pollution_map_global_pm2.5.png (1026x541, 354K)

Man north India was quite an experience for me never going to do that again

>So, should I fuck off now that it looks like I know more about your heritage than you?
I don't understand. what is the point of your post? why are you acting like a dickhead?

I've seen some his posts before. He's a deranged iraqi christian who's been sperging about his disappearing community. I don't know why he cares about kerala christians. There is no genetic evidence linking the 2 communities.

How am I acting like a dickhead? I'm asking you if I should still fuck off like you wanted me to. Surely I've said a lot worse than call you annoying in that post but you pick on the politest sentence.

Low Iq dravidian subhumansFuck having to share a country with you poor, underdeveloped and ugly manlets

Lissen mate if you really wanna know about the history of syrian christians in India you should head on over to the kerala subreddit. It's a pretty active one. Everyone's here to shitpost and call people niggers.

I never said I'm Iraqi.

>There is no genetic evidence linking the 2 communities.

I never said there is, I said they themselves claim there is. I can also show you a book right now of a Baghdad Christian woman who died around 1870 stating that her family is said to come from Travancore.

>My Tamil friend said North Indians are retarded.

no
they are great philosophers
youtube.com/watch?v=fmo7lGu32kQ

very bizarre
still don't get what you're trying to say. you literally asked a question so I tried to answer it. you called us annoying which was a bit puzzling hence my response. now you've gone off on a tangent and I have no idea what you want
lmao
daily reminder: you guys bullied Travancore into joining the union of India
success breeds jealousy

Thanks, but I am not used to browsing reddit, let alone using it. I'll consider your post...

>you called us annoying which was a bit puzzling hence my response.

Luckily enough, I see a way to explain why I said that: .

I ddidn't realize a board this offensive could be so sensitive.

>Low Iq
Highest rates of literacy.
>poor
See >underdeveloped
See >manlet
Kerala is the second tallest for men and the third tallest for women.
Literally making stuff up because we're so much better than you. Get fucked.