What's the difference between a Greek woman and an Italian woman?

What's the difference between a Greek woman and an Italian woman?

Attached: greek woman.jpg (2610x3557, 3.04M)

What's the difference between jews and italians? Italians have better food

Italians = Moops
Greeks = T*rks

imagine having br*Wn eyes

one has thicker eye brows and the other thicker moustache

God I want to sniff her arsehole

Italians are sophisticated and aren’t Turk moots

That they're totally separate beings, that's like asking what's the difference between a random stranger and another random stranger

One eats pasta and the other -

Souvlaki

They are from different countries

I imagine myself in ancient India, leading my Mauryan platoon. Our aim is shoot Greek dogs from advancing. We shoot Greek dogs but they keep coming. I shoot them but I run out of arrows, so I take out my sword and slay them because they’re inferior to me. Greeks shoot me from a distance as the cowards they are. I collapse, closing my eyes, waking up in the HIMALAYAS, my homeland, welcomed by INDIC brethren, as I find myself in the lap of Helena, the Greek Queen of India, as Greeks stare at me in jealousy, I finally made it, I finally made it...

based and redpilled

Attached: A1EE5E55-5074-4BC9-81EB-66F5F03B75D1.png (4088x2280, 533K)

Italian - bigger ass

Italians are actually nice

fuck you nigga

Attached: 800px-Demetrius_I_MET_coin.jpg (800x778, 148K)

based

greek is from greece and italian from italy

Attached: 1.png (317x320, 172K)

imagine having fishy senseless light-coloured eyes instead of dark ones full of warmth and depth

i don't have to imagine, mine are even darker than the woman in the OP pic

kek

did Helena and Chandragupta have a child? one of us might have literal Greek genes

Helena was never the Queen Consort of the Mauryans, she was always secondary compared to Durdhara, who was 100% Indian. Chadragupta had a child with Durdhara, who was Bimbisara.

Probably why she’s narrated as a bitchy woman, because she wasn’t Chandragupta’s primary love.

Italians are 80% Jewish 20% African
and Greeks are 100% Turkish
that's the difference

Attached: theory.png (1000x1000, 26K)

“The marriage between Helena and Chandragupta Maurya, the founder of the Mauryan Empire was not forced. It was a love and arranged marriage and both of them loved each other alike. It all started when Chandragupta secretly saw Lady Helena near the river Jhelum playing with her maidens when Chandragupta was passing by, on his horse. He was so mesmerized by the rare Greek beauty that he fell in love with her almost instantly.

Chandragupta Maurya then started sending messages to this Greek princess, and she too started reciprocating her feelings. This is how the two acquired mutual feelings for each other.”

Bob and vagene in 300 BCE. Based Chandragupta

Does anyone have a thing specifically for Mediterranean women?

lmao

BASED, fuck gr*Ekoids mofos, we will never forget what you did to Ilion (my ancestors :)), whence, guided by fate, my fathers came.
The treacherous and false gods helped you Achaeans in that unholy act, but your infamous deeds you just collected KARA BOĞA fury.
Prepare yourselves, spartans, athenians, thracians, for the terrible vengeance that you brought upon your heads, and fear the ROMAN-INDIC swords

Yes their arseholes smell heavenly

This is a Jew

italian pussy : lasagna
greek pusy : moussaka

slavs are half mongolians half chechens and behave like pale skinned niggers

Wasn't chadragupta a Bihari or some shit?

lmao

Italian can cook.

Debt

This girl is Cypriot not Greek

Cyprus is Greece mehmet

based