Why isn't this more popular outside Canada?

Attached: 1920px-Poutine.jpg (1920x1640, 483K)

Pretty popular here

Attached: vladimir-putin-gty-jc-181130_hpMain_12x5_992[1].jpg (992x414, 35K)

we prefer chili cheese fries

Dunno. The only place I saw it on a menu was at a German restaurant with foreign influences in Paris. I didn't order it and opted for an Irish-style sauerkraut. It was mediocre.

Carne asada fries are better desu

Tried some at some local restaurant in my city and the gravy was salty as fuck and cheese wasnt that good. Hopefully the real deal will be better if I ever visit Canadia

most people suck at making it. its easy to get the texture wrong because of the gravy it's a liquid and fries are solid and the cheese is melting, also the fries can't be cooked too long or not long enough, and also you have to be careful that it's not too salty and that the gravy and the cheese are quality ie. not powdered instant gravy shit. It comes down to timing and when to add everything. Adding bacon creates a 4th higher dimension that only Montreal can really pull off.

t. white BC

virtually tasteless meme """""""food""""""" for subhumans, literally the worst way to prepare fries, fucking ketchup is superior

Why is wypipo food so disgusting ugh

How do we get grief on the food front when the national dish of Canada/Quebec is literally Chips/fries, Cheese and Gravy?

That's because it's the only thing that get promoted abroad. It's like saying American food is just burgers and fries when they have some really good cuisine depending on the area like New England cuisine with chowder, Cajun cuisine, Soul food, Tex Mex, etc.

>Irish-style sauerkraut
what is this

Sounds like the case is closed.

Algum brasileiro sabe onde eu encontro isso bem preparado aqui?

No, no, gracias, gracias

:(

dumb fucking mutt i barely speak spanish and french and i understood that, youre supposed to learn spanish at school

not in the good states

Guinness and a lack of potatoes in each bite

no morr

Attached: 31D19ECB-37E1-4751-9802-096176F90103.jpg (673x407, 90K)

They have nanaimo bars at my local grocery store and they are based and redpilled thank you moose warrior

It's pretty popular in Australia almost every cafe and pub serves it.

poutine is fucking delicious, especially in its pure gravy / curds / fries form. no extra bullshit.
unfortunately it's very difficult to find in america.

My rule of thumb is to not eat food that sounds like slang word for vagina

Cheese curds are hard to come by around here

looks disgusting to be honest, just an unoriginal fat mixing to get quick heart disease.