Why are so many white people, especially white women are so much into indian slums...

why are so many white people, especially white women are so much into indian slums? Do they have a fetish for POO men of indian slums? Or is it that they are not getting enoough bbc? answer me white cucks, why are your women so much into indian slum men?

Attached: white_women.png (1326x841, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5-A5DZj9df4
youtu.be/EJylLFoJmxA?t=329
youtu.be/myhubCtp-DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. This seems like it will be an enlightening discussion.

im pakistani so I can't answer this from a white perspective, but I think they watch slumdog millionare and think that's where the """"real"""" india is.
or maybe they like to live on edge and secretly want to be raped, idk

also this

youtu.be/5-A5DZj9df4

it seems they are really into brown men

white man's burden complex

Baby's first proxy. I hope you're having fun.

her nose and lips look like they were transplanted on

me in the background.. staring right at our white damsel.

She isn't white

>White women
>Chink eyes
>ASIAN BOSS
I know shitskins like you are pretty retarded, but you should know all the races by now.

IS this girl supposed to be white?
As for the girls goong to indian slums i didn’t know that was a thing. I know a lot of basic white girls travel to southeast asia and that’s basically just them trying to seem special and spiritual

White people in the west are guilty of their first world privilege.
I honestly dont care, eventually when I get reborn in this world I would be a white qt woman.

You've never seen a white person, right?

i've seen more than enough mucacho

but man, it's so spiritual and shit

Tell your people to get the fuck out of my country.

Favela tourism is a thing too. It's an odd phenomenon to be sure

That strawberry seller is cute. I want Indian bf

>p.r.
>white

>Tell your people to get the fuck out of my country.
i do everyday, i don't want to see my people living POO smelly country called RENDIA everyday

are you a girl?

No, I'm gay

They go to India for muh spiritual soul searching or some stupid bullshit like that

only gays fetishize ethnics other than blacks

I found this...

youtu.be/EJylLFoJmxA?t=329

Maternal instincts run amok.
Mostly childless young actually privileged western women who go off on these "save the panda" tangents but with groups of people instead of animals.
Same idiots who re-tweet each other made up little stories of transgendered Muslim dwarfs getting beat up and shit and stop and cry about it.
Unfortunately they vote.

So, you've been to school
For a year or two
And you know you've seen it all
In daddy's car
Thinking you'll go far
Back east your type don't crawl

Playing ethnicky jazz
To parade your snazz
On your five-grand stereo
Braggin' that you know
How the niggers feel cold
And the slum's got so much soul

why are indians even considered asians? just because they are in asia? by this logic Russia, sri lanka and other countries which are on asia would be considered asians, which isn't. is this some new shilling liberals doing so that you can mix indians with japs,chinks and other real asians?

what song?

lmfao
mexibro speaks thruth

its pretty much common knowledge that white women go to third world countries to have sex because their wh*Te husbands cant satisfy them

but even by that standard indian men have the smallest penis sizes according to stats

it's not the size, you proxyfag.

shit thread, green Japan

get out of my thread filthy smelly POOjeet

she looks filipino

>Bangladeshi calling someone else smelly
Man wtf is this a joke or something

Attached: Ds3QB93WkAAAoYw.jpg (470x470, 29K)

Saviour complex.

They want that 10 cm brown smelly micropenis

Attached: 1537327772301.jpg (767x683, 176K)

are you aware that you are brown too?

>tfw you will never be a cute little British girl who visits a slum in New Delhi after watching a documentary called 'Fecal Matters: Life on the poopiest streets on earth'
>you will never wander the slum, gaining stares from dozens of horny and malnourished Indian men who call their friends and male family members to come and see
>you will never nervously begin to notice that you are being watched
>you will never see the hundreds of seemingly middle aged, skinny brown faces with large moustaches looking hungrily at you, and panic
>you will never start to run, only to trip and land face first in a pool of light brown liquid
>you will never try to stand up only for a hand to push your face back into the liquid
>your lungs will never will with the results of decades of dominance in the global open air defecation by country rankings
>dozens of horny Indian slumdogs will never gather around you, glad they didn't become millionaires because it would have led them away from this moment
>you will never regret your weeks of campaigning to have Apu removed from the Simpsons as a 'racist stereotype' when one of the Indian men starts fucking you and begging you to 'come again'
>you will never start to enjoy it as their stinky brown hands grasp every inch of your tiny pale body, and their penises fill every hole
>you will never beg them to enter every inch of your designated fucking pussy as you lie on the watery ground being filled with Indian cum
>you will never realise that the reason they are 'untouchables' is that they are covered in so much of your pussy juice that touching them would just cause your hands to slip off
>tfw you will ALWAYS have to live this in fantasy

Attached: 1541350012212.jpg (3456x2304, 991K)

that's my fetish literally

They have sexual fantasies of being ravished by barbaric men.

like this?

youtu.be/myhubCtp-DI

Retard, every country in Asia is considered Asian.
This includes Sri Lanka, your cunt. These are considered as South Asia.
Russia is not considered as Asian as they're in the European sphere of influence.

Holiday in Cambodia

Why did you stop making Dalkhor faggot?

That's not white, not wholly anyway.

In western countries there's a Saviour complex people develop, I thought it was only in White people but I know a couple of asians going on those tours in africa/poor island areas.