-your country
-worst airport you've been to
-best airport you've been to
gogogo

Attached: a340.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

finland
usa
finland

The best ones I have been to was probably Zurich or Heathrow but the comfiest one must have been Palma de Mallorca Airport in Spain.

Worst was easily Berlin, it was not comfy at all.

> country
Flag

> best
Munich, Germany or Madrid, Spain. Both are clean, modern and efficient.
> worst
Orly, Paris, France. It's chaotic, it's dirty, it's so confusing that you may well leave the airport without your luggage if you don't pay attention.
> cutest
Timişoara, Romania. Ours was the only plane to arrive that afternoon. Literally one gate and two security guards.

Bremen was pretty shit, but then again all it had was RyanAir and Turkish airlines.

>best
Bromma. I like small airports.
>Worst
Rio international airport. Its like it's stuck in the 80s.

USA

>Best
Tallinn, Estonia or Helsinki, Finland
>Worst
Any USA. I have never flown into a nice American airport. Only one exception; Savannah, Georgia.
>Comfy
Edinburgh, Scotland
>Shit-tier
Frankfurt-Hahn, Germany

France

>best
Singapore airport, truly puts us to shame

>worst
Charle de Gaulle or Orly
Because tons of niggers and other subhumans, dirty, cold, homeless people, retarded layout, no seatings...
Our airports are a shame, people who land in Paris must have such a terrible first impression

i've only been in 2 airports in my life

Attached: tenor.gif (220x184, 8K)

Flag
>Best
JFK
>Worst
Gatwick

>Gatwick
Ugh don't get me started

>Best
Changi
>Worst
Hurghada
Tegel is also awful, especially considering it's the main airport of the capital of Germany
JFK sucks ass my man

JFK and O'Hare are very trashy. I flew to Helsinki from Chicago and came back via JFK. Helsinki is heaven compared to them...small and very clean.

Best
>Amsterdam
super comfy and a lot of stuff to do in case you have to wait
Worst
>Las Vegas
small with barely anything to do. If you could play poker there instead of only slot machines it would already be a huge imrpovement

desu like 95% of the employees at Amsterdam airport are non-whites yet I think it's a pretty good airport.

Yeah I like Amsterdam. I like seeing how flat the land is when approaching the mainland. Frankfurt is nice too. The bakery gives out 2euro tokens when you buy stuff. A nice souvenir. Last time I flew home I took a big bag of pretzels and pastries home....family loved it!
I was surprised when I saw all the brown people working at the kiosks until they told me they were from Suriname and Curacao....makes sense.

all the airports i saw were pretty generic, i cant really tell if they're good or bad but they manage to always make them extremelly overpriced

>Shit-tier
>Frankfurt-Hahn, Germany
yep, this one's the worst

Worst is Charles de Gaul and Frankfurt. Extremely chaotic

Best was Singapore and I like Vienna too

I've never been to an airport.

>Worst
Zagreb, Domodedovo, Narita
>Best
Doha

>Best
Hong Kong

> Worst
LAX stuck in their shitty transit terminal.

Most jobs at airports are really simple service jobs like making sandwiches, emptying cargo from planes and cleaning. Since most of our black colonials went to either Amsterdam or Rotterdam they have big communities of them and Schiphol is an outcome when it comes to employing them. Same goes for the Rotterdam harbor btw.

Why dont you like gatwick?

Isn't Gatwick one of those scam airports that require you to travel 1 hour and pay 50 quid to actually get to London?

Worst

Incheon airport

Attached: IMG_20181124_085009.jpg (3456x4608, 1.94M)

That looked like a star destroyer from the thumbnail

It is a airport railroad station.

USA

>best airport you've been to

Schiphol (Amsterdam), Indira Gandhi International (New Delhi), and Detroit Metropolitan (Detroit) are all fine. Unfortunately, I've yet to visit Singapore or Kuala Lampur.

>worst airport you've been to

Worst experience was definitely in Almaty International Airport (Almaty/Kazakhstan). Customs in Dar Es Salaam (Tanzania) were shit, and the security line for Santa Marta in Colombia was outside in 100-degree Fahrenheit heat.

I literally used to work at Tallinn airport. I probably saw you irl

>Best
HK,Singapore,Haneda
>Worst
manila

its more like 30 mins and £10

>best
Heathrow
>worst
Pearson, almost missed my flight and it just seemed like a disorganized mess. Gatwick was shit as well.
>cutest
George Best in Belfast, NI

Alrighty then. I just heard complaints about some airports in the UK marketing themselves as 'London Airport X' despite being very far away from London.
Then again Amsterdam is about to do the same with an airport about 50km away from the city itself.

>Best (domestic)
Washington-Dulles pic
>Best (international)
Dublin airport
>worst (domestic)
Atlanta
>worst international
Probably the airport in Rome. I just remember it being crowded and full of shitskins

Attached: EA84658B-2A5A-4460-B8E3-A697C0835D77.jpg (1920x1140, 413K)

Amsterdam can't even manage to extend their metro on existing track to the airport.

If you're only counting international ones, I hated Rome's (Fiumicino) airport. And I hated Alitalia too for having a seven hour delay.

>country
Flag
>Best
Helsinki was a very nice airport.
>Worst
DC. Had to go through security again because the layout is so shit and outdated.

Why should they? There already is a train.

Roissy isn't even that bad, Orly is worse.

>Worse
Heathrow, Barajas
>Best
Schiphol, Los Cabos

Me neither

>-your country
flag
> -worst airport you've been to
Atlanta, Georgia
> -best airport you've been to
Singapore

>Roissy isn't even that bad, Orly is worse.
This, worst is when you got a transfer flight, you arrive in CDG then you have to get on the other side of town, fly away from Orly and so does your luggage. The system is based on the high French work ethic. Only reason i didn't list it as utter garbage is because the food is pretty damn good. So you can at least have a decent meal while the cretins "search" for your lost luggage.

Best:
Singapore, so neat, each gate has its own security check to ease congestion.
Worst:
Narita, pretty disappointing for an airport serving the largest city in the world

>Atlanta
Okay, story time
>be 13 yo me
>with senpai, visiting grandparents who winter in Myrtle Beach, SC
>heading home, ATL is one leg of the trip
>flight gets delayed
>miss our flight to my home city
>have to spend night in motel
>sheeeit.jpg
>get to motel
>in the hood
>scuzzy as fuck
>furry convention going on at 1 am
>mfw
The next day
>go back to airport
>turns out Delta didn't get us a flight home
>they just punted us to another airline to get us to fuck off
>brother and I get in an argument and start shoving on the tram
>dad chews us the fuck out
Do not fly Delta, ever.

Attached: bubbles2.gif (640x480, 1.76M)

>best
Gatwick or Heathrow

Gatwick is efficient and has a great transport link to London. Heathrow is much the same but on a larger scale. Both are well run imo.

>worst

""London"" Stansted or Cologne/Bonn

Stansted is in the middle of fucking nowhere and it takes forever to get into London.

Cologne, despite being the largest airport in the most populated state of Germany has a piss poor variety of destinations it flies to and as an airport itself, has the amenities of a motorway service station in the desert.

>comfy

Stavanger Sola. It's a small airport, run very well with 3 times the amenities of Cologne. It puts the Germans to shame

i never been to an airport never saw an airport irl neither an airplane

I get filled with childfull glee just watching the airplanes zooming outside the window that I do not give a flying fuck about how the airport is

Attached: 1508781670458.jpg (225x350, 27K)

Kansas City (callsign MCI) is interesting. Really convenient for locals, but a pain in the ass for travelers
Pros
>can park at the parking spot, take the shuttle, and presto, you're at the terminal
>can walk up from the curb to the counter for a ticket and baggage check
Cons
>3 separate terminals, which you have to take the bus between
>every 5 or so gates has a separate security checkpoint
>so if you're transferring, you will likely have to go through security more than once
>nowhere near downtown KC

>best
Heathrow, probably. Clean, well laid-out.

>worst
CDG or Pierre Elliott.

Former is a chaotic, poorly-maintained mess.

Latter is in dire need of renovation.

Actually, on second thought, scratch out Pierre Elliott. I've had worse experiences in US airports.

Russia
Minsk International airport
Schvehat International airport of Vienna

-Flugg
-never been in a really bad airport although Memmingen was too crowded, FUCK ryanair
-probably Munich or Heathrow but Gran Canaria had the best view, directly into the ocean.

All rook same. The worst used to be the old Delta terminal at JFK but thank god it was renovated.

Flag
Brussels Charleroi Airport

Just plain aweful to get to and from without a overpriced Taxi/Bus.

the ocean

it is autism itt. all airports are more or less the same. some terminals are better than others. also depends on the traveler's mood atm. if the flight is delayed, it is the airport that sucks etc

>-worst airport you've been to
Ferenz List, Budapest
Copehnagen takes special mention for 3 km walk from landing to exit
>-best airport you've been to
I dunno, there's no improving above certain level.
I like all of Moscow airports

>Memmingen
Iktf

America
Laguardia or JFK
Islip or Baltimore

flag
>worst
IST, smelly and full of terrorists
>best
ARN is comfy, NRT is nice and clean

not including smaller airports

t. flyover

canada
LAX/Newark/Edmonton airport sucks
Changi and YVR is good

Leaf

>Best
Toronto Pearson had its shit together pretty well. Very little waiting through customs and easy to navigate. Honourary mention to Austin-Bergstrom Int'l. Fairly modest sized airport, but very pleasant experience.
>Worst
Charles de Gaulle airport was such an impressive clusterfuck. Also, Donetsk Int'l before the bombings was a crapshow.

Best:schipol
Worst: Crete by far, subhuman Greeks haven’t invented sewage yet

Best airports are small local ones where you walk in and out with no fuss