/brit/

Oi.

Attached: ok.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H34QpoJsmrw
youtube.com/watch?v=66g3HSE7HAM
youtube.com/watch?v=v_3ks7-OjGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 40-frases-para-felicitar-el-cumpleanos-felicitaciones-originales-divertidas-y-mas.jpg (996x652, 47K)

want a kangaroo wife

Attached: 1518214870372.jpg (634x451, 113K)

Attached: 23andMe.png (1920x814, 108K)

*just got done wanking over cousins arse*

Attached: Screenshot_46.png (663x665, 899K)

you're most likely low IQ if you post on Jow Forums

when are they going to pro test for my rights as a man with lower iq? im serious
its a disability
i am never going to make big money. i will neve rbe hired by a good company. there will never be stupid people quotes like they have for black people

no just dont like them as they get special treatment yet i dont.
no i dont have disability as in a doctor saying i am disabled but i have 89-91 iq points. i have no qualifications becuase of this because it was too hard for me. how is it fair that other peopleget special treatment but not people like me? how come feminsits ect are allowed to call me stupid or someone stupid which is offensive to me but im not allowed to even say thats a man or woman without being racism to trannys

>chinese dai
bitch what the fuck

*oscillates*

Attached: 1536764532771.png (1112x1670, 1.31M)

>Chinese Dai
how?

user reckons he looks like Princess Anastasia

Attached: Ancestry Timeline.png (1920x517, 30K)

really want to kill myself but family relatives keep getting diagnosed with cancer or dying, it's fucking annoying

Ahhh so you're Finnish

If you can observe the special treatment, that is pattern recognition that a lot of people lack. Was it an official MENSA IQ test? If so, you still have a skill right there. If not, I think it may be a little higher than you believe it to be.
If you are low IQ, then you have more awareness than most average IQ people. Have you been to Skills Development?
I've always enjoyed Iron Maiden, but I hadn't picked up a Black Sabbath record until I was in my 20's. It was Heaven And Hell

DNA ethnic ancestry estimates are based on population genomic cluster models that are bound to poop out a trace match

youtube.com/watch?v=H34QpoJsmrw

Time to finish off this Supernatural episode

Attached: Capture.png (1565x451, 1013K)

Mate just know that growing older is all about learning. Your not as stupid as you were yesterday and tomorrow you will know more than you do today but how much depends entirely on your dedication.

You are a neet with a seemingly good sleeping pattern so you have time to read, what are you interested in? By a book in it, don't worry about being smart it doesn't matter because it's just a silly subjective term that means fuck all so long as you have common sense

>
>I have no skills and will never learn
>Ill just do what everyone else does
>slaves away

You would be unable to guess the sheer number of girls I've met on unsuccessful dates

VF Commodore

>Your not as stupid

Virgin freak commodore?

>Ask girl on date that you dont know
>Its literally just a gamble because you have never met them before
Wonder why

nah bolloks to all of that. i know for a fact it will never change
no people who are stupid do well
name one person you cant
its a double standard that will never be done with because its not good for business or money

not hiring me because i am stupid is exactly the same as not hiring someone because they are black or disabled or a woman or a tranny. i didnt ask for my brain to be shaped how it is and have less fibres

>Dude just ask your friend to set you up lol

Dont care

you cant learn how to not be stupid
i am stupid and have low iq and it shows in my life.

you are talking about it like its losing weight or something
get real. i cant just magic up iq points or brains

Not even what I am saying lads, dating blind it quite literally an odds thing.

>you cant learn how to not be stupid
Okay so this is bait, learning is literally the antidote to stupid

Faux pas

Attached: 1529342487121.jpg (250x242, 12K)

the more you use your brain the stronger it gets
probably won't ever make yourself a genius but there's some level of control.

I had an 80 IQ but then I did a Masters in Classics at Oxford and now I have a good job in middle management.
Thanks, University of Oxford! *thumbs up*

This. Everyone has some level of control over their life. There are people who find reason not to succeed and people who find reasons to succeed.

noooo that isnt what im saying
im saying you cant learn some stuff

i could never learn maths no matetr how hard i tried. i sat gcse maths 4 times and failed. best i got was a d grade

how can you not get that some peoplecant learn some things because they are just less smart in there brain. there brain is just not going to let it happen. can you do stuff like professors can do? the best in the world at like maths? no you cant nomatter how hard you tried

Joey Essex

bullshit
thats bullshit
no its not at all see my post here
you CANT learn how to not be stupid. go tell a down syndrome person to just be normal you fucking idiot

weird how these virgins act cock af till i talk to them innaflesh then they're all meek as fuck

>there brain
*gets arrested for hate speech*

getting the ol' dick sucked tonight lads
it's pretty small too like I've told ya before

hes an actor
hes not actually thick like me. plus hes not ugly either

Downies are a good example of the value of education though
Their outcomes are a lot better now you're not allowed to just lock them in a cupboard for the day

Some people would be surprised at how poor the odds can be

>people trying to convince a self-pity baby who doesn't even want to get better

wonder why

yeah but they are still stupid
you cant just say read this and be smart it doesnt work
no matter how hard they try they will always be potatos

like i will always be stupid

i might be stupid but i know for a FACT that not hiring me because im stupid is EXACTLY the same as not hiring someone becuase they are black or paki or a woman or a cripple
simple fucking as and dont say it isnt

you can't learn how not to be stupid
you can still learn.
if the highest IQ person on earth sat watching cartoons all day without doing any critical thinking whatsoever, their mind would rot away.

>get better
how? are you stupid and all? think about what you are saying. i cant just grow brains you annoying prick
it is just not in my brain to be smart i have always been stupid

>this thread

Attached: 1512139470046.jpg (1066x600, 68K)

what's your end game here?
do you think /brit/ has the department of education on the line?

Mate I literally have 0 GCSEs. Got all D's apart from DT which was an E. But I can still converse with people on a number of topics, mainly because of the internet and the amount of exposure I've had to various topics. Surely you must have some interests that you know a lot about?

If you really feel this strongly then you should go to the doctors and get some sort of diagnosis so then you can find out how to treat it and also get improved bennies.

>if the highest IQ person on earth sat watching cartoons all day without doing any critical thinking whatsoever, their mind would rot away.

thats bullshit and doesnt matter to what i said
they would never be stupid anyway or do that. and even if they did they would still be hired if they tried where as no matter what i do i will never be smart

just letting you know that people who bang on about equal this and rights for that dont EVER mention people like me
its bullshit and im sick of it

they are hypocrittes right to the top and i might be stupid but i know that much

Me? Just wanna try my best to advocate the survival of the white race and pump out some kids with a nice girl if i can get my shit together.

user, people who ACTUALLY do well for themselves are mainly nepotistic Jews. Most people with degrees slog the same menial graft as the rest of us. I can guarantee you that you are smarter than a good few if my workmates, you are consistent in thought too.
I've had co-workers who do not know things like snakes have fangs or that the Sun is composed of gasses.
Yeah, you are right that a company will hire a sandnigger over someone with learning difficulties. They will also hire a sandnigger over someone with a degree.
>it's not good for business or money
Yet you know that businesses nowadays are more concerned with virtue signalling than their profit margin, because these businesses are owned by Jews and are engaging in social engineering programs.
There is also a demonstrable phenomenon in business where a worker who is very enthusiastic but incompetent is promoted to get him out of the way. That could be you! I have always dreamt that I could be that person, but it never happens for me.

fuck you faggot bumboy

have 1 (one) chance at life
end up a smelly cheese eating surrender monkey sodomite with garlic breath
wish i was a glorious Anglo tbf

>people who bang on about equal this and rights for that
yeah, loads of those in /brit/, right

Pondering a McDonald's breakfast delivery

Attached: 1519322577808.jpg (699x485, 69K)

Attached: Cautious Visualisation.png (1345x980, 142K)

>icy, windy and freezing cold yesterday morning
>this morning I get wool hat and scarf
>pisses raining and they get soaked
ah yes

Attached: 1542185449428.png (722x834, 27K)

That's incorrect, you can only gain 10 IQ points by graft. The 91'er knows this and you do not - yet he has it ingrained in his mind that he cannot function due to his IQ. You function, he can function, but something else is clearly in the way - another mental illness, anxiety, depression, who knows?

none of that is what im saying
im just saying NO ONE speaks for people like me
WHY?? because they know it would have an effect on themselves as all of there HARD WORK as they like to bang on about and there grades and qualifications would be meaningless

Its all bullshit

Do you wish you were Celtic?

that's me you're talking about

>there HARD WORK
>there grades
you don't have to be intelligent to use words properly, you know

>im just saying NO ONE speaks for people like me
Because you aren't worth the fucking breath mate.

ah yes the good old y*Nkoid reverse colonization

simple as

New mark lads

youtube.com/watch?v=66g3HSE7HAM

That's not the same at all. If you are too thick for the job and you can't carry out the job then that's fair reason to not hire you, same way its not unfair to turn down a paraplegic for a warehouse job. Maybe try farming work, it's low iq and comfy af

no i can function wtf are you onabout
im saying no matter what i do i will never be on the big money or in a big boy job

name ONEEEEE person with 89-91 iq who is succesful and not a model

somene post Moni's blog from yesterday so I can laugh at it again please

can i post in this thread if i am celto-germanic?

what?
how come you cant prove what i am saying wrong then
thought so faggot fuck off
bullshit

depends entirely on your definition of successful
plenty of dullards with roofs over their heads, food in their bellies and children in their beds

was posting in the old thread haha

I already did prove you wrong but you didn't understand mate, cause you're thick

This was a fruitful and worthwhile discussion. What's on next?

Mate unless you have a diagnosis your no different then the rest of us and have no excuses so be quiet

well, nothing quite ever comes out right
when you try to say something clean
its hard to hide from the thrashing nights

Attached: 1543285420793.jpg (731x536, 48K)

yes brother

let me say it again

no one talks about stupid people who CANT HELP being stupid as there brains are smaller and born like that.

WHY?? because they know it would have an effect on themselves as all of there HARD WORK as they like to bang on about and there grades and qualifications would be meaningless. they only talk about the racism sexism tranny bollocks because it doesnt ruin there own chances. if they started saying well yes actually people cant help being stupider than me then THEY would be out of there job wouldnt they?? so they dont bother because then they would have to admit that THEY DIDNT WORK HARD TO BE BORN WITH A BIGGER BRAIN OR SMARTER

Its all bullshit and im sick of it

prove what i am sayign wrong

I'm a Neanderthal living in a Sapiens world
I'm a Man out of time, out of time
Home feels like a cage, to be homeless is to be at home
I'm a Neanderthal living in Sapiens world
I hate this fucking technology I don't understand any of it
I want to slam a rock against the kike cunt's skull who invented this shit
I hate looking at women and not being able to rape them
I want to kill foreigners with sharp sticks and stones
I want to die at age 45 from an infected wound

Attached: civilisation was a mistake.jpg (800x533, 59K)

where??
i have 89-91 IQ points tested. you think its just like being fat or somehing. no matter WHAT I DO i will always be thick. I cant just pick up a book and BAM im not thick anymore

Me? I'm Cro-Magnon

you're so stupid you don't even realise that you can be smarter. the reason you're a failure is because of your defeatist attitude. you're the reason you are miserable, not your brain. don't get me wrong, you WILL remain a loser but that has nothing to do with your intelligence
>91 IQ
fuck off idiot

Really hate how most artists in the 60s released really inconsistent records, love the kinks, rolling stones, the who, the animals but I struggle to listen to a full album of theirs.

This is where the Beatles and bob Dylan really knew their shit

>no one talks about stupid people who CANT HELP being stupid as there brains are smaller and born like that.
Why would they? Stupid people are meaningless trash, talking about it won't help them, it won't help society, by your own admission you say nothing could possibly make you smart so why would anyone waste the time to talk about you. You are a meaningless talentless useless hack and if we didn't live in such a civilised age you would have succumbed to natural selection.

all of that according to the chart on POL board is AD homonem

You just insulted me but you didnt say why im wrong

fuck off paki shiteater

youtube.com/watch?v=v_3ks7-OjGc

>89-91 IQ
Read a book you cunt that's not even bad. If Christians can read the fucking Bible I think you can read some book for dummies

>took me 2 hours to learn how to use this site
>91 IQ
yeah man, this is totally not bait
idiot

yes i know at least you are hoenst but i didnt choose to be stupid like you didnt choose to be ugly virgin freak and bad with birds

Met a girl named madrigal today
I told her it was a pretty name and she smiled at me

Attached: 1540075761080.png (633x758, 40K)

people only riot once something directly effects them

based
love Italian girls

i will say again

all of that according to the chart on POL board is AD homonem

You just insulted me but you didnt say why im wrong

fuck off paki shiteater

get fucked poo train go fuck your carpet riding curry smelling mother