What's a Rosetta Stone equivalent course or program to learn Finnish...

What's a Rosetta Stone equivalent course or program to learn Finnish? Everything online (including the wiki) is conversational Finnish, memorizing phrases instead of learning the actual language from the ground up.

Attached: 41ns-dQROiL.jpg (345x471, 29K)

Why would anyone want to learn Finnish

because it's a weird language

Plenty of more useful languages are also weird. Like mandarin

Why would anyone want to do anything? Don't beat around the bush, say what you wanna say.

Love of my life, Finnish, is moving in in 2 months. She's going to Finland in 2 weeks to wrap up all her affairs there and bring her stuff here. Want to surprise her.

I learned Arabic in Syria in 2 months, so a reasonable level of Finnish should be doable. I'm great at learning languages on the fly from scratch when I'm in a foreign country, but I'm terrible at memorizing individual sentences and words that I can't practically apply. That's why Rosetta Stone is so fucking great.

I wasn’t beating around the bush, Finnish is a useless language internationally unless you live in Finland, in which case you would already know it.
Ah, that makes sense. As you already know Rosetta Stone is probably your best choice, but if you don’t have a time limit living amongst people who speak Finnish is the best way to learn a language, if you could practice with her, her family, and the locals as I’m sure you already plan on doing, you should be fine. Learning to write it however, will be a different beast.

Does it come with a free energy drink?

If Rosetta Stone is great (which is what I always used to hear) why do many on this site and other sites say it's trash?

>Rosetta Stone is probably your best choice

They don't have Finnish :(

Rosetta Stone is a garbage meme.

I used it to learn Spanish, maybe other sites are better but from my experience it was fine

Doesn't teach you how to speak a language, but more an intuitive feel of the basics, which allows you to learn how to speak it in a practical setting really easily. But, people expect to use it and become fluent or some fucking shit

>I used it to learn Spanish
No you didn't. Learning a language requires thousands of hours of comprehensive, compelling input. Rosetta Stone offers neither.

noice

Yeah no shit, no online service can teach you a language. The only way you can learn a language is by interacting with those who speak said language, however it gave me a platform to further learn from those around me, so I credit it with my success

Isn't Duolingo just as good?

No Finnish either :(

Maybe I should just fucking dump her for being from a country with such an irrelevant language

You can browse ylilauta but it won't help you with pronunciation

if somebody is going to browse ylilauta, remember that /b/ takes you to /satunnainen/ which is the shit version of /b/.

Go to /sekalainen/

But if you mean "how much does it cost?" tier sentences /language/ has a good and straightforward book on it you can use

>Finnish
Why would anyone ever want to learn the subhumanspeak?

flag
Finland > Denmark by several leagues

how the fuck did you get a Finnish qt ;__;

I have no idea, she's the one who came after me, I still can't believe it.

>sekalainen

yikes

Attached: 1532346441042.gif (487x560, 898K)

fugg this shit ain't fair

Girls are easy, bro. Just be yourself!

Attached: main-qimg-03becf74d9923a4f09d9953fb5113ba7.png (397x570, 474K)

I'm probably the only one here who has talked to a girl ON Jow Forums and been called first "kinda cute", then "cute" then "really cute", but it's not working! It's over... The war is lost...

I'm looking for something that will teach me to say a lot of things crudely with what I know from lots of repetition and use, rather than something that will teach me to say a few things very precisely through memorization.

You don't want to be "cute" puppies are "cute".
You want to be a man, a reliable pillar of righteousness. An unwavering figure of confidence.

Attached: YDuRvW8.jpg (523x586, 71K)

Just be non-Finn. Finnish women fetishize foreigners. Foreign men even do sex trips to Finland because here whores are free, have university degree(s) and often make contact first. Also it isn't unheard-of that young Finnish men pretend to be tourists by speaking English in bars to attract women. Sad but true.

or Nahuatl

Nahuatl is useful?