youtube.com/watch?v=blTglME9rvQ&t=430
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everyday this proxy rat makes the same thread

I have never seen it tho tbqh

Charlatan.

this but unironically

love him.

Bretty good, helped me see the light.

he's cancer and has got a dangerous influence for incels.

r u non-white?

flag
spiritual mainac
also this

Attached: 1542773243994.jpg (960x602, 64K)

who is this?

maniac*

I used to like him but don't anymore. I can credit him for finally convincing me to wash my penis.

Good man, he humiliated brainwashed Nordic faggots on Skavlan.

This

The man is a cretin.
youtube.com/watch?v=pBbvehbomrY

I like him. you can say that the things he says are not deep, that he is a proxy father figure, but I don't see how those are bad. it's someone we need in the current society. things he says are not some hokey bullshit, they are well grounded in science, and the guy definetly does more good than bad. if you don't need his content, very good for you, but there are many people to whom what he says is helpful.
I dislike the turn he took into talking about politics lately though.

he was arguing with zizek quote bot xD

>finally convincing me to wash my penis
kek

lmao, only in usa such a fucking dull trivial imbecile would be a revered fucking professor

If you pay attention, you may notice that everything he says is common sense to normal people, but the mainstream media is thoroughly pissed off at what he says. That should tell you something.

Attached: IMG_20181205_110351.jpg (720x818, 164K)

dude CLEAN YOUR ROOM lmao

genius

wow how did he become so old so fast

clearly he doesn't want to organize his psyche

no

muh mainstream meteor

Attached: 1543981330159.jpg (558x614, 18K)

youtu.be/cU1LhcEh8Ms

Jordan "Women who wear makeup shouldn't complain if they get sexually harassed" Peterson
Jordan "Aboriginals knew about DNA because of the double helix artwork" Peterson
Jordan "I didn't say that" Peterson

An in person debate/discussion between the two of them would be pretty hilarious.
Peterson had a sort of long form discussion with a guy named Matt Dillahunty a while back and he end up making a massive arse of himself in the most awkward manner. It was a bit like rubbernecking at a car crash.
It was amusing because every time Peterson would start with the sophistry, Dillahunty would call him out and in turn Peterson got all offended and basically ended up hurling insults while the crowd laughed at him, lmao.

e-father for a generation of weak men raised by single mothers.

>but the mainstream media is thoroughly pissed off at what he says
No be honest I haven't seen him mentioned on mainstream media outside of a couple of clips from a few years ago on a Canadian news channel.

I want to invite him to a party with newspapers, booze and Huey Lewis music.

Whether you like it or not, creeping marxism is eroding the west, and the mainstream media is applauding it.

Go back to with the rest of the troglodytes.

this is so fucking cringey

Just bee yourself
But how to bee yourself
Well you got to clean your room
So there's that

you don't even know what Marxism is you dumb fuck, if anything runaway capitalism and wealth-inequality is going to do more damage.
Kill yourself immediately please

Abhorrently blue pilled
Get the fuck back to r*ddit lmao

Prof. Lobster is the hero Canada deserves, not it needs right now.

great man, I just wish I could implement his advice into my life, but I can't even come up with a single goal to aim at

>tweets prageru climate change denial videos
>eats an all beef diet
>blames everything on 'neomarxism'

criticizing the media for promoting political ideology and not being impartial has nothing to do with Jow Forums. he meant neo-marxism though.

and as expected everyone here who dislikes Peterson only say platitudes and posts Jow Forums tier wojacks or whatever.

Go back.

>Jordan "Women who wear makeup shouldn't complain if they get sexually harassed" Peterson
come on.. he didn't say that.

he wanted to explore how long that stupid vice reporter would tolerate his non SJW views about female sexual display, whcih make up clearly is.

go back to gulag, you filthy commies.

I thought aussiefags were based and redpilled

flag
he's a retard

he made me want to clean my room

Peterson is a social justice warrior. That is is entire platform.

Did you clean your room today

Attached: 1540285480339.jpg (576x586, 61K)

this is unironically true.

that's why euro trash will suffer.

ASIAN PRIDE WORLD WIDE.

Go back and watch the interview retard
The guy asked him point black "If a women gets sexually harassed in the workplace, she's a hypocrite?" and JP said yes
I don't know how clearer it could be

youtu.be/EOBcnTeuwMI

>what is context

youtube.com/watch?v=blTglME9rvQ&t=430
Skip to 7:10
There's no way you can defend this
JP fans confirmed for seething incels

I don't like Jow Forums.

He TRIGGERS the LIBS just like Brexit and Trump which is pretty BASED

Don't love him or really like him but don't see any reason to hate him unless you're a leftist or hellbent on being so anti-Jow Forums that you hate anything that you tie to "le epic incel!" strawman.

Why are the comments blaming vice for editing out his answers?

>Jordan "Aboriginals knew about DNA because of the double helix artwork" Peterson
Did he really said that? I know he is a climate change denier and he believes in supernatural effects of psychedelic drugs, he is definately crazy.

your bloody right i did
when i went to college i kind of stopped caring. i cleaned my room when i lived at home

>links edited 7 min interview.
MFW

because Vice did cut his interview to make it click baity.

There is a reason to strongly dislike him, he is a woo science populizer and doesn't believe in certain scientific facts.

Good lad

Attached: 1514118328854.jpg (832x960, 63K)

>doesn't believe in certain scientific facts.
for example?

it's not a scientific consensus that climate change is man-made.

Attached: lh484zbaa7d01.png (609x677, 349K)

Just because someone says something or does something I don't agree with doesn't mean everything they say is wrong. Go ahead and list some of what you're talking about cause I'm open minded and don't brainlessly like anyone.

juden peterstein

>it's not a scientific consensus that climate change is man-made.
But it is.

>Climate Change is man made
That's not really true, I think it's more that we're having some effect on it or accelerating/altering it, it clearly happens naturally.

I agree with him in that women like the attention. I don't agree that women should feel guilty for wearing make-up. some men just need to learn self-restraint. and some women need to separate sexual harassment from flirting. he is right though; we don't really know the rules. they're unclear. same with violence between men and women, we don't know the rules. relationships between two men have clear rules, the rules between men and women aren't clear or fair.

He believes in woo shit like psychedelic drugs having supernatural effects, and that climate change isn't real (where his argument "come on, I'm not naive). Also it is a scientific consesus so stop with this nonsense, it's not some leftist propaganda like you probably believe.

I'm not a DUDE MUSHROOM EATING MONKEYS LMAO Joe Rogan type but how can you really claim to know exactly what psychedelic drugs are doing when we pretty much have no idea what consciousness is or where it really comes from? It seems more anti-scientific to me to claim to know things for certain, especially in an area like that which is greatly unexplained and unknown.

>we pretty much have no idea what consciousness is or where it really comes from
this is a meaningless statement

we know it's not magic

No you don't

Who's saying it's magic? You "know" absolutely nothing and you're not a scientific person if you claim to, you're a fool who's replaced the comfort of religion with "Science", how do you know that consciousness is not a fundamental force within our universe? Do you not think many of the things that are scientific "fact" today would be considered "Magic" in the past?

it's not that it isn't impossible it's that if we accept it could be we have no reason to study it because "it might as well be magic"
we study it because it is knowable

jesus just listen to him for those 5 minutes, this is exactly what I was talking about, he's an absolute retard.
how did he even become so famous? holy fuck.

Uninteresting. He focuses on the development of the mind, yet he ignores or rejects any higher idealist context in which one could develop his mind.

this would only happen in taiwan or japan lol

Dafuq? Is that real?

I like him, and incels ITT raging at him make me like him even more

>We have no reason to study one of the greatest mysteries of our existence because we don't understand it
I didn't really understand the point of your post honestly, could you clarify?

no, honestly

Don't see any "incels" raging, it seems like there's more people ITT "raging" at him in some sort of bid for (You)s or something, kind of odd.

I like him but he is a pseud

No? No what? No you won't clarify your post? It made no sense, is what I gathered from it accurate? Are you claiming knowing what consciousness is, is unknowable and therefore not worth studying? If you say that then you must be willing to accept that it's some form of "Magic" as you put it.

>it seems like there's more people ITT "raging" at him in some sort of bid for (You)s or something, kind of odd.
just so you know, this is a thread about him, and what we think of him, so if you find it odd that we're expressing our views on him then you might be mentally challenged.

I don’t really about his self-help stuff but some of his lectures are relevant to my work so i listen to them because he’s a way better speaker than most other profs.

Needlessly derogatory statement there, seems there's a few of you very angry for some reason or with some sort of agenda. I never claimed to like him. Also odd that you use the term "we" as if this is some sort of collective effort.

Brilliant man, an absolute genius

Liked him when I had a major depressive episode. Now I feel like he is a bit of a charlatan. Alt Hype also changed my mind a bit. I like some of his talks though just not the self-help ones because like other anons said the information is obvious. But I remember liking the ones on general psychology topics/figures. I do respect the man for going against pc culture. Got mixed feelings about him.

Nothing too special really. He got viral thanks to some sjw cunt and with the clip getting a shit ton of views and featured in almost every "LIBTARD REKT WITH LOGIC AND FACTS" compilation on earth.

He does have some interesting things to say, but nothing to write home about. A lot of the things people praise him for is standing up to sjw (which the vast majority of population already does) and essentially telling NEETs to stop being the way they are...which is pathetic if you need some guy on the internet to tell you that. Neither of these two things are that profound to begin with, and they are only that if you're a sore loser.

>we know it's not magic
JBP didn't say it's magic.. you are literally stawmning him.

>Needlessly derogatory statement there
not really, it helps you realize how dumb you're being.
>seems there's a few of you very angry for some reason or with some sort of agenda.
yeah, there's no way we just find him to be an idiot with a cult following and are expressing our views on this, we must have an agenda.
>I never claimed to like him.
I never claimed you did, really can't see why you'd point this out.
>Also odd that you use the term "we" as if this is some sort of collective effort.
oh there you go again with your conspiracy theory and agendas, we as in the ones criticizing him in this thread, not that difficult to understand.

Also my opinion changed when I talked to my mom's friend who was attending Tony Robbins gatherings. I realized that I had made an idol out of the man. Realized I had fallen for a cult of personality.

I don't see how I'm being dumb, you seem to be awfully defensive for some reason. I just pointed out that I don't see any "raging incels" in the thread and that seemed to upset you for some reason.