Is debating feminism popular in your country?

Is debating feminism popular in your country?

1. Kekistan
2. Yes

Attached: based2.png (574x656, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JTfCkp0Juao&t=4036s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi Carl how’s your son

I haven't watched Sargon in years, but his problem is that he's a dipshit who only says the most common sense things that anyone with a brain could think of. When pressed, he is incredibly inconsistent with his ideas. For example, he claims to be liberal (or "liberalist", which I guess is part of his grandiose attempt to appropriate the centuries old tradition of liberalism) but at the same time opposes such things as the British railways privatizing. He "pwns feminists so epik", but at the same time calls himself an egalitarian and shares with feminists the belief that men and women are equal. I actually respect feminists more than Sargon because feminists take a faulty idea and drive its to its logical conclusion. Sargon takes a faulty idea and just fencesits with it, demonstrating severe intellectual cowardice.

You cannot praise the roots but curse the tree.

seriously, where isn't?

>haven't watched Sargon in years
He's gotten better
>only says the most common sense things that anyone with a brain could think of
Not to feminists who don't think like normal people. Sargon is very good at breaking down ideas and concepts in laymans terms for normies to comprehend, and hopefully get feminists to rethink their ideals. Otherwise he'll just sound like he's preaching to the choir all the time.
>claims to be liberal but....opposes such things as the British railways privatizing
So... he has his own opinions? Like every other person? Calling yourself a doesn't mean you agree 110% with every single other person who identifies as such.
>shares with feminists the belief that men and women are equal
That's not wrong? It's okay to agree with some points that the other party raises. The problem with feminists is that they don't practice what they preach when they say "men and women are equal".
>I actually respect feminists more than Sargon
t. feminism shill. Your comment is starting to look like a false flag
>Sargon takes a faulty idea and just fencesits with it
Examples?
>severe intellectual cowardice
One of the wisest things to say is "I don't know". You don't have to have a definitive answer on everything. Only stupid people think they need to be on one side of the fence or the other, thinking they need to prove their intelligence to short-sighted comments like yours. If you believe you lack sufficient information to draw a definitive conclusion, hold back your ego, don't get peer-pressured into making things up.

Imagine calling yourself Sargon of Akkad but doing an Athenian City State LARP

it's his wife's son

Talking to normal people here, they still think feminism is about equality (of what?).

So they haven't been redpilled yet, but they haven't been too poisoned by marxism.

Ive literally never talked about feminism irl

imagine watching youtube talking heads.

>debating feminists instead of ignoring them while publicly maintaining socially conservative views

only anglos and swedes do

Feminism is not really an issue in the Netherlands.
Some people from Amsterdam are into it. But 95% of the country barely knows what it is.

But then again, we live in a country where women refuse to work more than a few hours a week.

Same.

we just kill the feminists

Attached: 1.6702489.951022237.jpg (640x370, 53K)

cringe

>Feminism is not really an issue in the Netherlands.
It kind of is. It's just that it's not explicitly called feminism because it has become the status quo.

>Some people from Amsterdam are into it. But 95% of the country barely knows what it is.
Such a shame that 5% are overrepresented among politicians then.

>But then again, we live in a country where women refuse to work more than a few hours a week.
And it was declared 'sexist' to pay full time workers more per hour than part time workers as a consequence.

Perhaps we may not have a prominent militant feminist political element, but we sure as fuck do have gynocentrism.

No since it's not a thing. Even most women are highly conservative by Western standards (anti-abortion etc).

Kill yourself

>Even most women are highly conservative
Yet none of them will hand in their right to vote. Really activates those almonds.

i suppose that’s not hard when you spend most of your day in your moms basement defending china

Absolute cringe.

>speak with women about equality
>"we deserve all rights men have"
>"what about military conscription?"
>"uhh not that!"

we are too 3rd world for feminism, gay rights and trangender studies

In the Netherlands both men and women now get drafted on an equal basis.

Almost all military functions are also open to women, although not a single women has ever managed to pass certain tests like for the marines.

anyone watch this debate ?

Made Sargon look like a complete idiot

Whoops forgot to post link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JTfCkp0Juao&t=4036s

Because men and women are required to pass the same standards.

I am a pure white half-French and half-Anglo perfect Canadian speciment who participates in pro-life rallies and openly disparages sexual minorities in public.

fuck off carl

Attached: is1.jpg (901x901, 361K)

we don't debate feminism
we DESTROY feminism with FACTS and LOGIC