Is Sweden the most incel country? I feel like most guys college age are incels here

Is Sweden the most incel country? I feel like most guys college age are incels here.

Attached: image.png (426x269, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenordic.com/quarter-norwegian-men-never-father-children
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wanna trade with Souther licensiousness?

When's the last time you even asked a girl out?

Attached: 1508005910081.png (740x173, 38K)

Looks like swedish female human specimens needs some mediterrean enrichment

if you are in engineering you are getting a biased pov, all of them are incels to begin with, in every country

3 weeks ago, and we went on a date. After that she didn't want to see me again. I'm not really an incel though, just struggling. But I know many men who are, most of my college friends are incels.

>look mom i posted it again
>that oughta show him

How come all the Italians and Spaniards (and even Greeks) in my engineering master program have longterm relationships with their qt girl next door girlfriends then? Mediterannean girls who came with them here or live in another country. But all the Swedes in the class are incels.

Impossible, Swedish women are among the biggest whore.

Disgusting image

I have had plenty of girls actually react like this to me though.

there are exceptions in everything
the people who had the guts to get there to study probably are the ones that arent scared to get out of their safespace so they can deal with women just fine
get here and see the locals, all autists that walk on manual and stare at the floor while organizing call of duty tournaments so they don't have to phisically interact with each other (there are meme fields for engineering too where you can find chads but im talking about the standard engineering stuff)

You surround yourself with losers and think everybody is as pathetic as you all? People only get comfortable in their own skin in their early twenties anyway.

Prove me wrong.

It's your imagination

Because you're boring judgmental autistic NPCs who live to conform.

Okay maybe a biased sample then, but engineering isn't that spergy here, it's mostly semi-normie.

Nah I play in a football and a hockey team, I'm active in social organisations, it's mostly normie Swedish guys who still seem to be incels. It's a very strange phenomenon.

But you said all peoples you know are incels? Something doesn't add up.

Incels are dumb

I see Chads everyday and it sucks

There are a lot incels in western countries due to the highly skewed sex ratio among singles in western countries.

sciencenordic.com/quarter-norwegian-men-never-father-children

Attached: childless men norway.jpg (300x314, 10K)

i don't really understand that, i only got one gf in life and most of girls ignore me completly but i dont really blame them for it
i also ignore ugly chicks that try to get a connection with me, they always look so desperate
there's always an uglier fish

Not all, all the people in my class.

My best friend is a 20 year old virgin

oh boy that's not good

really? wow, that's really bad

Attached: 1525194006386.png (852x1256, 87K)

more like man-children not wanting to have children since they will need to stop playing video games.

Turkey is the most incel country

>most guys college age are incels
That can't possibly be true even in Sweden

Attached: 1513588340034.jpg (1279x1348, 481K)

whores only fuck chad

roastie getting toastie

If they're selective they aren't whores.

you think a whore would fuck an incel for free?

There are very socially successfull men in Sweden, there just happens to be a very large overrepresentation of social failure on this site.
I would know first hand

Attached: fuckthisgayearth.png (1000x3474, 1.25M)

What is this image trying to say?

Why don’t you help him out :^)?

tits or gtfo

the incels are the arrows