Can you imagine the influx of Indians on the internet as they get rich enough to buy PCs in the coming years...

Can you imagine the influx of Indians on the internet as they get rich enough to buy PCs in the coming years? China was isolated so we couldn't see their activity.

Attached: 3aw53wax.png (225x225, 8K)

Chinese and Russians produce enough weird shit. The internet will explode if you add Indians

This post is a decade late

i hope they all come into Jow Forums and crash this place down, preferably with no survivors

Attached: 1541995584064.jpg (419x420, 38K)

>be Rakesh Ramullah
>son of an Afghan mullah and Bihari randi
>buy Freedom 251 for Rs 251
>purchase Reliance Jio SIM and get unlimited data for $2 USD per month

>acquire bobs
>acquire vegane

>rule the world

'tis truly the Asian generation, lads.

>PC
Nope, phoneposting is the thirdie way.

they expect one of us in the wreckage

Not even half of them have access to the internet yet and most of those that do are mobile users. It's gonna be 2020's-early 2030's that India starts taking over the web.

Attached: mobile-internet-users-in-india-2016.jpg (1905x1020, 157K)

They are limited to their phones, as are all 3rd worlders.

It'll be the same thing which has happend to cricket, sped up insanely in the last few years.
They ruin everything. Stuff not related to India they yell random shit in broken english. You can't reason with or banter with them they just repeat very disprovable memes over and over.
/cric/ is all thats left. Every single other social media from every country is just Indians at this point.

Hiroshima needs to ban phoneposting, pronto.

Attached: 1516167274813.gif (500x532, 904K)

cricket is a dumb sport anyways

I eagerly await the forthcoming Indian Deluge, it will take some of the heat of of us and some of our shenanigans will fly under the radar

Phoneposting makes up half of Jow Forums since Trump started his campaign. Which is the same time when Jow Forums overtook /b/ as the biggest board.

Attached: kk4ac7zj16az[1].jpg (1214x403, 88K)

Phoneposting is banned in America. All our mobile ISPs are blocked without a pass.

We need to learn a new language since most of them that have a computer probable have a medium understanding of English, Going to learn german.

guten morgen dis ischt hans frum custommer kare :)

It's already happening. Thank g*d they haven't discovered Jow Forums yet, I doubt even the most relentless bullying can get them to fuck off

>I doubt even the most relentless bullying can get them to fuck off
Did someone mention Canada?

More than half of Jow Forums's users are phoneposter

Attached: H_(1004).jpg (3280x4928, 2.34M)

This looks like english

I pressed 1 for Spanish, don't you dare transfer me, I want you to wait while we contact your supervisor in the Philipines

Attached: pepe2.jpg (270x270, 15K)

I have a laptop and a desktop but I still prefer phone posting on Jow Forums.