When do we finally federalize, my fellow Europeans?

When do we finally federalize, my fellow Europeans?

Attached: awertawet.png (2576x2884, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kröpelin
ft.com/content/574ce2e6-c49d-11e8-bc21-54264d1c4647
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Chad
>Fellow Europeans
Are you a French expat?

it will be called European Empire in honor of the great "eastern europeans" of dealing with the muslim menace

It should happen but it never will

>Lapland

Surely they deserve even more land. Just give all of fucking Europe to the Sami. Call it the United State of SAPMI and kill all white people

Attached: trashman.jpg (300x400, 31K)

it's romanian flag but i agree gypsies aren't europeans.

did they chase you from their land while you were skiing sven? why so mad

Because it's like giving 50% of Hungary to gypsies, and it's always done in these fucking meme maps

Would you mind coloring Switzerland grey in that map? It kinda offends me to see it blue. tvm.
Also, we are more federalized than that.

Attached: 570px-Switzerland,_administrative_divisions_-_de_-_colored.svg.png (570x365, 138K)

Fuck off freak

The Islamic Black Caliphate of Europe?
Never.

I'd like to remind you that the village filmed in the beginning of Borat was actually in romania

when you want start federalizing, vlad, I'm waiting

This continent is too greedy, stupid and split up for that.

Attached: 1541858412180.png (1603x901, 444K)

that already happened and im not seething

you guys should't complain.
Badenia and Swabia are still the same stante, unacceptable.

we would be happier to be the same state as alsace than swabia.

>you guys shouldn't complain.
Right now as it is, the Swiss Canton of Appenzell Innerrhoden with its 16'105 inhabitants has more political powers and more sovereignty rights and more democratic rights than the entire German Bundesland of Bavaria.
What OP suggest is nice for Europe, but utter shit for us, so please exclude us from this map.

>you may live to see the proclamation of the United Federation of Europe

the thought unironically helps me get through the day desu

>Innerrhoden

It's more likely for it to collapse entirely or stagnate in its current state. The Americans and Russians won't allow an European superstate to form.

Attached: atwetaweed.png (664x532, 433K)

I do.

I dont know about Appenzell, but bavaria is a goddamn shithole

>coat of arms shows a black bear rampant on a white field, with red tongue and erect dick

Attached: FCBCE13F43224B610FCCE50191073883.jpg (498x600, 24K)

a man can dream, can he not

Switzerland really drank the memejuice to the dregs

Attached: WelcometotheRiceFieldsMotherfucker.png (573x599, 88K)

In order to create an European superstate most Europeans have to be either killed or replaced to make sure nationalism won't rise again. Immigrants who have completely no affection with a particular European country will be the founding fathers of the European federation and we'll be the natives that will end up in reservations.

doesn't sound soo nice

lmao
what city/Kanton is this?

VERY cringe and bluepilled

Why would you divide it on such a shit, arbitrary way?

You're looking at it the wrong way. This isn't giving the Sami land it's just a administrative division of the USEU

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kröpelin

Attached: 607px-Escudo_de_Alozaina.svg.png (607x768, 174K)

>implying you can erase nationalism
>German

De Gaulle once said, patriotism is when you love your own people, nationalism is when you hate other people. Always made sense to me.

Truely the Kuriositätenkabinett of Europe

During a time nationalism caused a massive war but public figures still had to instill nationalism without referencing it.

Attached: 545px-Blason_Galinde_du_Tertre.svg.png (545x600, 65K)

Monarchy is a good way to unify a nation if you don't want ethnic nationalism
Though I think the elective kind would be better

Never

>the jew is against it
Colour me surprised.

Without us it'll be ok.

>even we like the EU more after Brexit
what.

ugh...

Love to bang juncker clean out

Only if we can maintain alliance with the US.
Europe cannot act geopolitically, it cannot be offensive, it cannot engage external actors for our interests.

Attached: NATO-Flag.png (1373x909, 510K)

>Right now as it is, the Swiss Canton of Appenzell Innerrhoden with its 16'105 inhabitants has more political powers and more sovereignty rights and more democratic rights than the entire German Bundesland of Bavaria.

Remember the last time Swiss citizens had any influence on EU regulations and legislation their federal government chose to implement? Me neither.

>The Americans

Want it, but on their terms.

>Russians won't allow an European superstate to form.

Russian's can't do shit.
Their spies are getting purged everywhere.
People hate them more than ever, especially upper classes (people who actually count)

Russia is nothing but helpful for EU unity since 2014.

Attached: 1508111291851.jpg (367x411, 26K)

I remember when they voted against EU migration and they got kicked out of Erasmus while their government sat in the corner strocking their penises

Can't wait for this to happen

Honestly there is more diversity between the American states than there is in Europe. It's just inevitable once they all learn English which they are doing right now.

>Remember the last time Swiss citizens had any influence on EU regulations and legislation their federal government chose to implement?
Yes, actually I do. We had a public vote on each and every one of those. Thats why we have end up with excellent deals and everyone calls us cherry-pickers.
>implying Germanlet can understand glorious Swiss Democracy.

>strocking
Lol

its division not like their land. nordic

Nothing was ''given''.
Who was gonna stop us ?
The Entente, our allies ? March across Europe to return Transylvania to Hungary ? Kek.

Even with Woodrow Wilson's extreme protests, they knew they couldn't do shit. They should be thankful we didn't take Debrecen too.

Attached: entente.jpg (900x617, 80K)

Yes and then still bent the knee and just gave it other names. Erasmus is now SEMP, the Swiss-European-Mobility-Programme with the same budget.

No joke, this guy here has a 10 incher, bald fucker is hung like a Shetlandpony. He currently serves as minister of Finance.

Attached: ueli-maurer-uniform.jpg (751x518, 47K)

That's why you end up with bilateral agreements that result in the same arrangements. You can pretend that it's just something else because it has another name but for all practical purposes Switzerland is a vassal state of the European Union.

>american "bait"

t.

Attached: 1541705153856.jpg (2000x2015, 318K)

nothing unify people more than a threat from the outside

>but for all practical purposes Switzerland is a vassal state of the European Union.
then what do you call Bosnia then?
>The High Representative for Bosnia and Herzegovina, The purpose of the High Representative and the OHR is to oversee the civilian implementation of the Dayton agreement. They also serve to represent the countries involved in the implementation of the Dayton Agreement through the Peace Implementation Council (PIC). To the present, all of the High Representatives named have been from European Union countries, while their principal deputies have been from the United States
>Elaborating on Annex 10 of the Dayton Peace Agreement, the PIC requested the High Representative to remove from office public officials who violate legal commitments and the Dayton Peace Agreement, and to impose laws as he sees fit if Bosnia and Herzegovina’s legislative bodies fail to do so.

>bilateral agreements
But those bilateral agreements are a way better deal than being in the EU. We enjoy most benefits of Europe without any of the hassle of the EU.

>but for all practical purposes Switzerland is a vassal state of the European Union.
Like what? We are not in your Union, we are not in your Nato, we are not in your Euro, we don't pay for your fuckups. We leach off you at every occasion we get and business is excellent. Good look pretending you got something to say here.

That's basically what's happening to the UK lol

Attached: JUST.png (965x670, 103K)

pussy does

Attached: 1543405613204.png (1371x1243, 107K)

ft.com/content/574ce2e6-c49d-11e8-bc21-54264d1c4647

>divided Italy
Based and - dare I say it? - redpilled

>Subscribe to read
tvm

Switzerland: “not a model”. The text on a January presentation from the EU’s Brexit negotiators could not have been clearer. Do not seek inspiration from Switzerland for post-Brexit relations, the EU was telling the UK, we are not repeating that folly.

However, with Brexit forcing the EU to rethink its relationship with neighbouring countries that are not part of the bloc, Switzerland has become a prime candidate for some unsentimental housekeeping. Negotiations on a new deal started four years ago, and the EU seems more determined than ever to impose its will on little Switzerland — not least as an example to the UK.

What is more, the EU thinks it has a subtle-but-effective way to increase the pressure. Frustrated by Swiss evasiveness last year, Jean-Claude Juncker, European Commission president, finally lost patience and asked his team to “find me a stick”, according to one senior EU diplomat. “And they did.”

By extending EU market access for Swiss equity traders — but pointedly limiting it to just a year— the commission was able to manufacture the sort of leverage that would be taken seriously in Bern. One finance executive in Zurich warns that a blow-up with Brussels over share trading would “rip the heart out of the Swiss financial system”.

Bosnia is not really a country though.

>any of the hassle of the EU.

Decision making is hassle ?

Yet the Swiss government has to manoeuvre through a complicated domestic climate. While the EU wants talks completed by the end of October, the country will hold a series of referendums starting in November that could dramatically affect its relationship with Brussels. The ultra-nationalist Swiss People’s party, or SVP — the country’s strongest political movement — is campaigning to win the referendums on returning powers to Bern.

With some parts of the negotiation stuck, the EU is facing its perennial Swiss dilemma: is a rift with this recalcitrant neighbour really worth the effort?

“It is not the right time to start another trade war, even if on a smaller scale to US-China. But it seems they [the EU] are in the mood to do so,” says Cenni Najy, senior policy fellow at the Swiss foreign policy forum Foraus. “If you look at the whole Brexit debate, they are in an uncompromising mood.”

Yes, Jean-Claude is getting desperate because his terms end and the Swiss still don't want to sign his shit agreement after years and years of endless negotiations.
As a result to the EU trying to close out Swiss exchanges from the markets the Swiss government pulled an emergency law (rare occasion in Switzerland) to protect the Swiss exchanges. As of 2019, trading places need a license to trade Swiss papers, all ex-EU trading places will get the license by default, EU markets need to apply.
>bureaucrats from Brussels trying to jew it out with pure breed mountain jews

Attached: eternalUeli.jpg (540x540, 71K)

>having to share a country with literal 3rd worlders

Attached: 2566.png (658x545, 176K)

>Decision making is hassle ?
If you prefer to have your decision making democratic and efficient it is a hassle. If you live in Europes most corrupt shithole and live on EU gibs and you don't care, then it is no problem.

Nevertheless, the 2014 vote galvanised Brussels into pushing for an overhaul of the way it interacts with Switzerland. Its ambition is an “institutional framework” agreement under which Swiss laws would change in line with EU legislation, while an arbitration panel would resolve Swiss-EU disputes and, crucially, include a role for the European Court of Justice. The 2016 Brexit referendum has only encouraged the EU to be even more determined in its negotiations with the Swiss.

Brussels would appear to have the upper hand. Without a deal, the EU could freeze contacts with Bern. That could hit Swiss scientists’ access to EU research programmes. It would also dash Swiss banks’ hopes of a financial services deal which would give them freer access to the large EU market.

In theory the EU could even threaten to unwind deals already agreed; that would deliver a big shock to the Swiss economy and its multinationals, such as drug companies Novartis and Roche.

The most immediate threat relates to stock exchanges. Last December, the commission caught Bern off-guard, announcing that access for European and Swiss equities traders to each other’s market would be extended for just 12 months.

A decision in the next few months to block Switzerland from EU equity trading would deal a significant blow to Switzerland’s ambitions as a global finance hub. Without an overall “framework agreement”, Johannes Hahn, an EU commissioner involved in the talks, says he “could not imagine” the stock market access being extended.

>Without an overall “framework agreement”, Johannes Hahn, an EU commissioner involved in the talks, says he “could not imagine” the stock market access being extended.
So either Switzerland agrees to some completely unrelated treaties or EU threatens to block Swiss stock exchanges form trading EU stocks. a first in this regard.
Well, it ain't our first rodeo. Ignore the fuckers long enough and the usually collapse by themselves.

Attached: Second_world_war_europe_1941-1942_map_de.png (1090x1000, 161K)

>If you live in Europes most corrupt shithole

Bulgaria ?

> live on EU gibs

Really low absorbtion of EU funds owed to our bureaucracy, and for a shorter time span. Plenty of countries live off of EU gibs more.

Don't be mean

Hurry up and federate already. The ECB shouldn't be lending to individual states and should only deal with the federal government.

Bavaria has more power than the entirety of the federal republic of Germany. We conquer the fucking moon while your fucking ugly Angela Ferkel isn't even able to fly to Buenos Aires.

Attached: IMG-20181003-WA0003.jpg (899x1599, 74K)

Is that Markus "get out me swamp" Söder?

*akhem*
Bayern gehört zu Österreich!!!

Attached: 1543781981967.jpg (511x671, 41K)

I like it but Turkey should be added

We're fucked.

>croatia
hmmmm

I'm gonna drive a truck of peace directly to Brussels if there is even a slight chance of this ever happening.
Fuck the *U.

I wonder what could have possibly sparked this change

I hope one day.

I think he was talking about actual gypsies, not Romanians. Sami are a minority in Lappland like gypsies are in Hungary so it doesn't make sense to give either group huge swathes of territory. that was the basis of his comparison.

Attached: 1543791175445.png (500x805, 392K)