Bought at $2.775

>Bought at $2.775
>$50k in one month

Poor fags need not respond

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 12.09.11 am.png (641x311, 36K)

All you idiots spend time being these volitale penny stocks and wonder why you lose all your money

what caused the Australian dollar to crash?

It didn't crash. It simply doesn't have the power to match the USD

Holy brainlet

Xi Jinping mentioned Australia 15% less in his speeches.

Based
Fuck off faggot, currencies devalue all of the time. Look at the Turkish Lira and Argentine peso for examples

>Look at the Turkish Lira and Argentine peso for examples
Very, very bad examples.

How are they bad examples?

Those are not random devaluations. Turkey has heavy political causes and Argentina is the result of just a long lost faith in their economy + reforms.

Proper examples are for example the Dollar and Euro often gaining or losing value. Those are much more determined by sheer market mechanics than political motives.

That’s not the point he posted a chart of the price of a stick and asking what caused the AUD to crash

Which by the way it didn’t really just depreciated a bit then the market had a correction and appreciated back

Yeah, and I asked what may have caused AUD to fall in value. I don't know, it could've been political or the markets doing their work, I have no idea.

* stock

That’s 50k profit you dumb fagets. Can’t you read a chart?

Nobody is impressed by 50k Australian rupees

How is that even possible?

Why not? That’s 7 Dutch economies

>making money on your nations misery
anglojew

It's the opposite, it used to be 3.35 but now it's almost 1.

also the biggest drought in the last 50 years followed by a bunch of floods making the agro business (main cashcow for the government and mobilizer of petrochemicals and machinery manufacturing industries) lose around 30% of their volume in cash in 6 months
as a comparison they used to grow around 2% to 4% each year
so, preexisting budget deficit of around 10% GDP + reforms and budget cuts moving at the rate of continental drift + American bonds paying higher interests and cucking developing countries from cheap credit + unforeseen natural happenings = current shitshow

lmao!!!!!! based chinese man!!!!!!!

Don't you have to pay fees for the exchange? our banks sell dollars at, say 39 and buy them at 35 so unless there's changes in the order of 10%, you'll end up losing money if you're just day trading

very butthurt
butthurt

The US has been growing strong for the last couple of years, so countries that are doing just as well as the US will see their currency drop. Except it's not their currency, it's the dollar and it's a global thing.
Turkey and Argentina and a few others had more issues thrown on top of that.

Yeah I only get cgt if I hold an asset for over a year. Because it was one month I will only take home roughly 30k. But that’s just one trade (in fucking December no less) so it’s no biggy.