Is it worth to learn German language? It's a language of rich and civilised people

Is it worth to learn German language? It's a language of rich and civilised people.

Attached: 2000px-Legal_statuses_of_German_in_Europe.svg.png (2000x1436, 390K)

>Is it worth
Yes

>Should you want it
No

damn, why so many Germanics discourage German learning for Poles, are they scared of their jobs?

German is nice but it's worth learning only if you're into engineering or philosophy, otherwise it would be a waste of time for you

>croatia and slovenia
yup, we did a number on the vermin
cheers me up when i see it

what about finances? many German financial companies have a settle in Poland.

Since most Germanics have learnt German in school already and just discovered how shit Germany was afterwards.

>german isn't one his 2 native languages

Attached: 1525089547491.png (665x800, 54K)

>Is it worth to learn German language?
Being able to read and write German is great, being able to speak and understand German is a mixed blessing at best.

Do you understand it? Without a studies.

Eine pizza funghi und deine süße schwerster!

kek

I've never been really interested in finances and shit but I suppose due to globalisation all sources on it can be easily found in English

Der ewige Südtiroler...

You can read all of the GOAT philosophers with it
Someone told me there were more German-speaking Poles than English-speaking Poles, is this true? What are some common second languages in Poland?

Attached: tschingg-take-away-pasta.jpg (338x450, 32K)

und ein Sinn für Humor!
When is it Christmas in Poland? Two days after Christmas in Germany

I am from the western part of the Netherlands. It wasn't impossible to understand German before I learnt the language but I had to do quite a lot of effort. Saxons (eastern Dutch) can understand the neighboring German dialects flawlessly without having learnt German.

based

Attached: 1540398077415.png (420x490, 47K)

>there were more German-speaking Poles than English-speaking Poles
No, it's not truth, but German is common in Western Poland, in some cities are still member of German minorities and German is a second official language.

Best language in world

When will Italian momma-boys go out from their parental homes?

>Saxons (eastern Dutch) can understand the neighboring German dialects flawlessly without having learnt German.
I speak a Saxon dialect and can't understand German worth shit.

What is the latest slogan promoting tourism to Poland?
"Come to Poland! Your car is already there!"

That's because most (low) German dialects are gone nowadays

No, learn Turkish instead

old and not funny,
only momma-boys can laugh at it

>n-not funny
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1481500010345.jpg (250x250, 9K)

zitto zucchino :^)

No. Learn Turkish instead. They all speak it.

>It's a language of rich and civilised people.

It's a language of people*

Based white man.

You guys are like gypsies in Europe. It's indeed funny.

Just on Jow Forums today I've learned several Turkish words like beyaz and inek. Learning is fun.

From posters in Germany that is.

Kara Boga sounds like God's punishment in Polish.

The only Turkish word I know is Salem alejkum (you reply Alejkum salem) and Mehmet/Mehmed, we've absorbed them into Polish from Turkish, the latter as Mahomet.

Der ewige Tschinggala

beyaz, kahveringe, guzel
where's the para len?
pic

>Siebenhundertsiebenundsiebzigtausendsiebenhundertsiebenundsiebzigster
>Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz
>Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft

Mahomet is the traditional English/Western spelling of Muhammad, that could be why. As you may know, the salem etc. is from Arabic. From Turkish spelling it might be pronounced salam, they use e more in that way.

beatiful

You want job?
You want german bf?
Learn german.

I'm not german but i'll be your bf

You should take that offer Sweden Austrians are known to be passionate and creative lovers.

Attached: 0612_fritzl_env.jpg (1396x785, 372K)

I studied German for a number of years but not much stayed with me. Still, that combined with whatever I can reverse engineer from loanwords is enough for whenever I go to Austria. I usually don't need it anyway and just greet them in Slovene.

Based swiss neighbour

Learning Turkish really isn't that useful, no

>rich
You know Germany is the poorest country in Europe?
Germans don't invest and can't afford real estate, so their money just evaporates and they beg for scraps when they get old.

>Caring about old people

this. g*rmans are the americans of europe

yeah, if you know both English and German, you will easily find a good paying job in some corporation.
t. knower

Don't associate us with them

True, not even you guys are as bad as g*rms

That's because what that dude was claiming hasn't been a reality since the 70's.