/New England/

Elon Masshole addition. It' 20 degrees out today lol.

Attached: ElonMasshole.png (572x541, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebellions_of_1837–1838
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

every US state is the same

No.

Attached: USAregions.png (1280x832, 237K)

Comfy morning here. Had some dunkin, ahead on my classwork, not working till later. Just browsing inside cuz it's freezing out. Feelscomfyman.

Attached: NewEnglandBoomer.jpg (380x349, 72K)

>IPs: 2

Attached: v4-728px-Swallow-a-Pill-Step-6-Version-3.jpg (728x546, 69K)

Love me some DDs

Now 3 :D and thanks for bumperino
It's a New England delicacy.

Attached: FlagBearer.jpg (1665x810, 248K)

How was your weekend /New England/?

Attached: Ciara.jpg (275x183, 6K)

I want to live in Pacific Northwest.

It is very pretty. New England and PNW are fairly similar in climate. Rains a lot tho.

I worked. Like every other.

Attached: EdEddNEddyOlder.jpg (1280x881, 240K)

I wish I had Dunkin. I just have Keurig coffee at work but at least it's free.

Bad

Keurig cups are pretty good, but I like my coffee really black to it's difficult getting good consistency with em. They have Dunkin cups tho.

What happened bro? Greentext?

At work really cant. I live on MYC and my GF is on long island and as been a pain in the ass for months. She doesnt want to go to my place she gets in fights over dumb shot she brings up like religion or her paranoia. She doesnt want to have sex at her place because she thinks the neighbors will hear.

What does /New England/ think Vermont? As a Vermonter I think it’s the best state in the union, but as a Vermonter, ya know?

>MYC
NYC

My cousin had her wedding there a few years back and my senpai used to rent cabins up there in the summer for us to stay at for vacation when we still had the money and I was younger. It's like a more civilized version of New Hampshire. Very comfy desu.
That sucks man I know that feel. Best of wishes from across the sound.

Attached: tfwI'mGuido.jpg (2048x1924, 151K)

It's cool my Grandfather had land in Northern VT and my uncle still does. It's beautiful and comfy but you are also removed from things. It's great if you like the outdoors and farms though.

>across the sound.
Where abouts? I'm from North Central CT halfway between Hartford and Springfield Mass. I have family in Greenwich and Niantic though.

Gave us Bernie so they are based in my book.

Attached: FeelTheBern.jpg (189x267, 15K)

Guilford, tho I'm posting from CC in New Haven rn.

Gateway. I'll be driving through the area for Christmas omw to Niantic and probably back to Greenwich.

>Bernie
Hes from BK, he just moved their as an adult and for a while was a failure as a Carpenter.

Jesus was a carpenter too, as well as an advocate of the poor. Bernie is comfirmed the Messiah
Yea I'm gateway lol. Finals are next week for this semester but I finished all my assignments early so I won't have any >:D

Vermont’s great If you like trees and syrup, and hate people

Vermont syrup is best in world. Better than Canadian. Also New Hampshire and Maine are better if you hate people.

Did you know GG Allin was from New Hampshire? He wrote a song about hating people. He also faked a dead cat.

Fucked* not faked

Attached: 1121181201.jpg (1280x720, 395K)

>two wooden shacks perched miserably on some permafrost

God's own land and may he bless ya

It's just a (barely) frozen pond and the nearby house + shed

Vacationed there with my family one time. Very pretty there. Went on a moose spotting tour, did some zip lining, went to drink water from a natural spring so it was a very comfy trip

Pic related

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 14K)

Love Dunkin
Hate Stahbucks
It's that simple

Archer is truly the patrician choice of adult cartoons. Hope they make the new season available sooner. Family Guy is also good cuz it takes place right here and McFarlan is a fellow Connectibro.

Attached: Freakin'Epic.gif (500x258, 214K)

I'm gonna miss Archer once they are finished with it I think I remember hearing in maybe two more seasons. It's one of m y dad and money's favorite shows and we always watch it together and reference it all the time with each other

Same with me and my dad. Its sucks now that good, creative and original series just aren't as profitable as quick and easily mass producible garbage desu.

Attached: 90sMood.jpg (480x270, 18K)

>Bernie is comfirmed the Messiah
Not a real New Englander though.

Mountain frontier-Pacific Northwest border masterrace

My uncle makes syrup at his place in VT. He even goes to trade shows. I have bottles of it.

Sorry typo suppose to be mine's, not money's

Exactly I agree

Honorary
That's cool man, pics?
You guys are chill, my aunt lives out in Colorado and it's beautiful out there. Thought about moving but hear it's more expensive now.

Attached: USregions.jpg (4000x2028, 602K)

>east texas isn't southern
genuinely retarded

>be 13 colonies
>rebel from England
>kill English soldiers
>filled with republicans, Irish Catholics, Germans, and Dutch cultists
>claim to be new version of England
Fucking degenerates, the lot of you

At least we didn’t bend the fuck over to a monarch half the fucking world away. You Canuck fuckers instead of fighting for and achieving full freedom, decided to take it in the ass until the queen decided you weren’t good enough and let you off your leash.

We didn’t give ourselves the name name New England that was the name back when we were in England, at least we don’t have to bend over backward for some French asshole who refuse to learn our language

>canadian education
come on you're neighbors to the biggest superpower in human history I'd we'd have at least some of your attention in your history class even if we mostly ignore yours

>comfy and chilly back in NE
>still 10 more days until finals are over and i get to go back home from california to the good ol northeast
COME THE FUCK ON JUST GIVE ME MY EXAMS ALREADY I MISS HOME

>That's cool man, pics?
Pics of what my maple syrup bottles? I dont have any.

>filled with republicans, Irish Catholics, Germans, and Dutch cultists
Most of us have significant British Amcestry
>>claim to be new version of England
Are you a window licker? That name goes back to the British settlers in the early 1600s (of which I and many others are descended).

Attached: 510px-New_England_combo_flag.svg.png (510x306, 2K)

Some actually fought in the revolution starting in Quebec. Later they tried and failed. Partially because we wouldn't get involved.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebellions_of_1837–1838