Why is autism so much more common in developed nations? Is it the next stage in human evolution?

Why is autism so much more common in developed nations? Is it the next stage in human evolution?

Attached: autism prevalance.png (537x362, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3513681/
youtube.com/watch?v=ku5rYjgbbPg&t=112s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the diagnosis is probably more common in developed countries but not the actual condition

>dabs on the autists

More vaccines

Then why isn't Canada as high as the US.

More shekels for pharmaceutical industry.
Most of these autists are not autists at all

i dunno
jews?

more people sending their children to a therapist
families in poor countries just don't give a fuck

Mexico is more developed than Western Europe?

Literally 60% of Japanese kids can be diagnosed with autism

ADHD and High-functioning autism are too disorders that make no fucking sense and are overdiagnosed to hell and back.

I mean “in the US”

I'm certain all this map proves is that the USA is extremely overdiagnosing or the rest of the world is underdiagnosing autism.

Circumcision, like Worse korea.

Israel should be high then.

meant for

israel is too poor for authorities to care about such things

Europeans Jews are rich though and a high percentage of their kids are diagnosed autistic here in the US.

there's no medication for autism

Yes there is, it's called beatings.

Attached: Belt-clothing.jpg (1800x1000, 224K)

t raised by a single mom

Seems to me the problem is america specific, since you and your two closest stooges are the only ones severely suffering from it. If it was developed nations you wouldn't see england and germany that much lower in that list.

More than half of burger autists take medications. Psychoactive drugs mostly.
Also:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3513681/

Most shitty countries are more focused on not dying of AIDS or famine or some shit. They're a lot less worried about one of their many kids just being an unlikeable asshole.
More developed countries though... Well, they say when you run out of natural threats you start to create your own. Plus no soccer mom wants to own up and admit they did a bad job raising their prick of a child.

Attached: 1467344243479.jpg (894x894, 368K)

look at this man who is genuinely full-blown autistic:

youtube.com/watch?v=ku5rYjgbbPg&t=112s

>tfw my bullying healed the autist in primary school
You guys are just pathetic, get your shit together.

>they say when you run out of natural threats you start to create your own
But Jews are still a threat here. Jokes aside that's literally only a mammal/primate thing. Cats can get depressed from keeping them inside too long. Bears will go insane and start pacing around their cell inside zoos. Orcas become real killer whales when having to deal with human scum, like what happened at Sea World. Chimps will attack other chimps just minding their own business for no reason, because you know, primates. We are only barely above primates 2bh. I wish we evolved from insects instead, they are biologically collectivist and don't kill each other (as much).

Attached: 1474677432333.webm (720x404, 795K)

that's because of comorbidity not because of autism itself

Less chemtrails.

This is irrelevant. Pharma industry profit in the same way