Are priests pedophiles in your country?

Are priests pedophiles in your country?

Attached: 1449892501800.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karadima_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sexual_abuse_cases_in_Chile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. I was actually molested by one. Thanks for reminding.

some
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karadima_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sexual_abuse_cases_in_Chile

holy shit, user

All of Xtian priests had paedophile scandals. Media track attention only on Catholic ones.
More of that happens amongst Muslim Mullahs and Jewish Rabbis tho.

There was a big Prottie scandal in the US right before the Catholic one recently.

no :)

paccкaзывaй

if your priests aren't pedophiles you are a third world country

huns are actually the biggest nonces around

Nah

Nope. Studied in Catholic institutions all my life and the priests didn't do that kind of thing. I think the numbers are inflated because when a pedo priest is spotted and someone could get millions of dollars, suddenly hundreds start to "come out" to get a piece of the cake

Storytime, user.

Where aren't they?

Nope

Is it legal to be a pedophile if I'm a priest there? I'm getting more interested in moving to Greece and converting to Catholic now.. hmm

>All of Xtian priests had paedophile scandals.
Almost every organization that deals with children has problems with pedos. Instances of child rape are way higher than society is comfortable about acknowledging.

>Greece
>catholic

Attached: 1501454404552.jpg (223x246, 9K)

Don't all Europeans believe in Catholic? I'm clueless as to religions so please enlighten me, pious user.

Attached: 2000px-World_religions_map_en.svg.png (2000x883, 349K)

there is an island in greece which is catholic

Catholic and Orthodox are similar in everyday practice and belief, they've been separate for roughly 1000 years mainly because of differing beliefs over the extent of the papacy's authority. Protestantism emerged in the 1500s over perceived abuses and theological errors in the Catholic Church, today it's very diverse with many different Protestant organizations. This is traditionally how Christianity in Europe goes, but how religious people are differs from place to place.

Attached: 5732956823756.png (1473x1198, 1.24M)

Why the fuck is Canada and Germany mixed Catholic and Protestant but we aren't
Our biggest single domination in Catholic for fucks sale and total of different prodestant ones are only slightly higher

It's funny that Japanese Buddhist monks are too normie to be pedos

Attached: IMG_2453-e1439474702827.jpg (960x720, 140K)

Yes, I have read many articles about Christian priests fucking little kids in Kerala.

που;

the Catholic ones are

No. Also Armenia (which some consider Europe) is Coptic. It's funny how they're pro-Russian, and not Orthodox Gruzia.
Greece is literally based on being Orthodox. Much like Russia.

Συρος

H-hot